Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what's your ideal girl like? Watch

ReputationRep:
    BIG RACK!

Had to be said, but seriously; I could care less about aesthetics. As long as she could keep up a conversation, would laugh at my stupid jokes and a nice smile. As for the 'meeting her' biting guess it would be online.

-Leo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmad95)
    My only ex girlfriend was pretty much the perfect person, She liked the same music as me, We used to spend our days smoking alot of pot. She had a nice big ass and was a demon in the sack. Plus the only reason we broke up was because of university.

So my perfect GF would be free spirited, sexy and a waster.
    You seem like the perfect addition to society..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphorie)
    I am guessing you meant 'je ne sais quoi'?
    Oops, yes I did; as you can probably tell languages were never my strong suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    You seem like the perfect addition to society..
    Well I am a software developer, I mean the entire profression is a waste of space I guess :P

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between a knife and a girl arguing? A knife has a point.

This is basically a symbolic idea of my perfect girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MASTER265)
    What's the difference between a knife and a girl arguing? A knife has a point.

This is basically a symbolic idea of my perfect girl
    A girl that never argues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    A girl that never argues?
    A girl who dominates the kitchen

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Christian, sexy, hot, good personality, dosent smoke, dosent drink, is not stuck up thinking that she is the best thing since sliced bread
    Is smart
    Ambitious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! Since you're looking for a Christian girl, where would you try to find her, a church group or something? lol just wondering
    If you met someone you liked would you try to find out about their religious views early on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Awesome! Since you're looking for a Christian girl, where would you try to find her, a church group or something? lol just wondering
    If you met someone you liked would you try to find out about their religious views early on?
    yeah i will try and find out earlier on.
    i will be ambitious and try and find her in my church, christian camp meetings and in sixth form/college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Fairly sized boobs, reasonably sized butt, #AllNatural#Pale looking face and, most importantly, intelligent.

I forget one morr thing, a girl who makes the effort to make you laugh too instead of just sitting back

Standard, really.
    Babes.. why are you describing me? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cute, funny, kind and caring

ReputationRep:
    Intellectual
    Fun to be around
    Socially aware
    Open minded
    Single
    Adventurous
    Green eyes (a bonus, not a necessity)
    Caring
    Faithful

I hope this list of attributes isn't too hard to find.

ReputationRep:
    Guys who are saying e.g:

Muslim and attractive/rich.

Naaaa m8, you gtta dodge:

Control freaks.
    Girls who argue over anything.
    Girls who think they're too nice.
    Girls who aren't serious.
    So many more can't think atm.

ReputationRep:
    Wow some of these guys are shallow

I don't care about looks as long as she is tall, good looking (straight teeth, no spots), slim (flat stomach is a must, no love handles, belly rolls, cellulite). Don't care about boobs but she must have dat ass, that is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gambit92)
    Wow some of these guys are shallow

I don't care about looks as long as she is tall, good looking (straight teeth, no spots), slim (flat stomach is a must, no love handles, belly rolls, cellulite). Don't care about boobs but she must have dat ass, that is all.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    personalities bull**** imo, i mean if my wifes rich... the only time we have to communicate is when we want to procreate, i dnt have to talk to her.

i think that everyone likes to think personality > looks but in all honesty, most people pick looks anyday. thats why i discard both of them and just go for wealth.
    i like your thinking haha! im actually scrolling down to find your comments because they are funny.

ReputationRep:
    Someone I find attractive

Shares my interests in current affairs and politics and learning new languages.

Introverted.

A bit nerdy but not too nerdy and not the typical dumb blonde who goes to college and doe hairdressing and all the rest of that stereotypical crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Babes.. why are you describing me? :rolleyes:
    Hehe

It could be you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Hehe

It could be you
    Lmao don't lie to yourself :rolleyes:
    Just admit it babes :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Lmao don't lie to yourself :rolleyes:
    Just admit it babes :sexface:
    lol

Bbz you haven't shown me enough to make proper assessment:sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.