Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is TSR being flooded by Israeli shills. Watch

• View Poll Results: Is TSR being flooded by Israeli shills?
    Yes
    50.70%
    No
    35.21%
    Maybe
    14.08%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)
    So you don't support Israel.

After all they are a Terrorist organization who deliberately target civilian populations.
    Yeah ok. Sorry im not driven by social media emotion.

Only one terrorist organisation (Hamas) deliberately aiming rockets at civilians. Israel at least puts in a decent go and has killed 160 terrorists.

Glad the Israelis are progressive enough to have the iron dome.

I wish them well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Yeah ok. Sorry im not driven by social media emotion.
    Nor am I, I am driven from the fact that I have been to Gaza.

If anything I tune out the Social Media buzz, it's hysteryia and lie-mongering by both sides.

Only one terrorist organisation (Hamas) deliberately aiming rockets at civilians. Israel at least puts in a decent go and has killed 160 terrorists.
    So because occasionally they decide to actually go for military targets, it excuses the 90% of the time when they just aim purely for civllian targets?

At least Hamas has the balls to admit that's what they are doing and don't just lie through there teeth like the IDF.

If it's any consolation Hamas also target military outposts and movements.
    So it seems they are both ...exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    Nor am I, I am driven from the fact that I have been to Gaza.

If anything I tune out the Social Media buzz, it's hysteryia and lie-mongering by both sides.

So because occasionally they decide to actually go for military targets, it excuses the 90% of the time when they just aim purely for civllian targets?

At least Hamas has the balls to admit that's what they are doing and don't just lie through there teeth like the IDF.

If it's any consolation Hamas also target military outposts and movements.
    So it seems they are both ...exactly the same.
    I've been to Israel, great people trying to get by in life but the terrorists dont let them.

ReputationRep:

The IDF are on a mission to destroy the terrorist menace. Do you have access to their battle plans ? Or are you just inventing random numbers ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    The IDF are on a mission to destroy the terrorist menace. Do you have access to their battle plans ? Or are you just inventing random numbers ?
    I have access to a comprehensive list of all "Tactical Strikes" for the past few decades alongside casualty reports and civilian compound damage.

So do you , actually.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Israel, great people trying to get by in life but the terrorists dont let them.
    Funny that, I thought the Palestinians were great people, trying to get by in life but Israel don't let them.

ReputationRep:
    Funny that, I thought the Palestinians were great people, trying to get by in life but Israel don't let them.
    Yeah right ok. Tell those terrorists to stop firing rockets into civilian populations and building tunnels like rats.

ReputationRep:
    I have access to a comprehensive list of all "Tactical Strikes" for the past few decades alongside casualty reports and civilian compound damage.
    hey that is great ! how on earth did you manage to access secret IDF files ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah right ok. Tell those terrorists to stop firing rockets into civilian populations and building tunnels like rats.
    Tell Israel to stop Air-striking civilian populations, demolishing, schools, hospitals, homes , building a concentration camp, continually expanding there territory and knocking down Palestinian homes(at the express Violation of UN protests, sanctions and demands) and arming civllian terrorist forces to make private excursions into Palestinian land.

I mean hell, when even Jew owned America is telling Israel that there actions are War Crimes, you know your doing something wrong.

For the record, Hamas are *****, throbbing *****.
    But I can't blame them really considering the systematic oppression they have been subject to for the past fifty years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    hey that is great ! how on earth did you manage to access secret IDF files ?
    It's called Google, every attack and military engagement of the past fifty years is a matter of public record, as are death/injury reports and building damages and can be easily accessed via either UN/Independent sources or Israeli/Palestinian sources.

This is for both sides.

ReputationRep:
    Tell Israel to stop Air-striking civilian populations, demolishing, schools, hospitals, homes , building a concentration camp, continually expanding there territory and knocking down Palestinian homes(at the express Violation of UN protests, sanctions and demands) and arming civllian terrorist forces to make private excursions into Palestinian land.

I mean hell, when even Jew owned America is telling Israel that there actions are War Crimes, you know your doing something wrong.

For the record, Hamas are *****, throbbing *****.
    But I can't blame them really considering the systematic oppression they have been subject to for the past fifty years.
    LOL i cant blame them really? oh so you dont condone them killing innocent israeli's?.

Typical, never mind you are getting what you deserve for your backward ideology. Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    LOL i cant blame them really? oh so you dont condone them killing innocent israeli's?.
    Not at all, I categorically denounce all Hamas attacks on Civilian populations and would gladly put a bullet through the head of any member who I knew had committed such acts.

Typical, never mind you are getting what you deserve for your backward ideology. Enjoy.
    Did someone jump to conclusions?

*Tickles your chin*
    Didswumwonjwumptwoconcwusions!

Edit:For the record, the Borg Ideology is not backwards...it is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I categorically denounce all Hamas attacks on Civilian populations
    Hey Dan, I see you voted yes, as an ex mod it might be interesting to know your thinking behind that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESPORTIVA)
    Nothing is worse than a shekel meister

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cool story bro.
    jidf detected

ReputationRep:
    I support a peace treaty and UN investigation of both sides.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)
    I support a UN investigation of both sides.
    Into the use of shills on TSR? :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n00)
    Into the use of shills on TSR? :eyebrow:

Hands up I don't even know what a shill is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logolept)
    Most people don't understand the complexity of the situation and are quick to flog their #FreePalestine standing. This is not to say Israel is right, I just think that many turn their back on the standing Israeli point of view.
    Agreed however the underlying issue is that its a religious war. Pure hatred is beneath this conflict which makes a resolution even more far off. Israel has a clear right to the land and to protect itself.

Has Israel gone too far in its shelling? maybe. Has Hamas been pathetic in helping reach a truce? Yes. Hamas in some areas has used schools, mosques as shields, alongside guerilla warfare tactics which lead to inevitable civilian losses.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed however the underlying issue is that its a religious war. Pure hatred is beneath this conflict which makes a resolution even more far off. Israel has a clear right to the land and to protect itself.

Has Israel gone too far in its shelling? maybe. Has Hamas been pathetic in helping reach a truce? Yes. Hamas in some areas has used schools, mosques as shields, alongside guerilla warfare tactics which lead to inevitable civilian losses.
    Has Israel gone too far in its shelling? Yes. Apart from breaking humanitarian/ international law, it has killed (hitherto) hundreds of people, about 80% being civilians.

The Hamas argument, whilst true, does not justify any 'inevitable' civilian losses. If Hamas was the shelter under the Gaza-strip, can Israel wipe out an entire population to get their target?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.