Tell me about your piercings! :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Chlomc
What've you got planned? :smile:

Lips, smiley, nose, some more in my ear :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Chlomc
Do you mean the hood or the actual clitoris? I really want a VCH and think that'd probably end up being my next one :3

It is horizontally through the clitoris. It was done about 15 years ago now so there was not that much choice back then :wink:
Original post by Chlomc
Yeah so much. Literally just the water from a shower after I got it done feels unbelievable :L

Haha fair enough.
Guess I can't ask the questions I'd like to in this thread lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by lilly80
It is horizontally through the clitoris. It was done about 15 years ago now so there was not that much choice back then :wink:

Ooh that sounds like it would hurt! How painful was it for you?
Reply 64
Original post by Chlomc
Ooh that sounds like it would hurt! How painful was it for you?

Well, it was a long time ago so probably think it was not as bad as it was :wink: it was not a quick straight through job, let's say I'm pretty tucked in tight and snug so it was awkward position and had to be done slower than the usual jab straight through or it would have impaled other bits :wink:

Thinking back my tongue was the worst. I actually hit him when he did that and pulled the needle and sheath out of my mouth. So he was not sure if he had gone through, completely, so he had to try and get the bar in while blood was pouring out of my mouth. Nice :tongue:
Reply 65
I'm getting dermals on my upper back and forearm this summaaaa. I think I also want an anti-eyebrow dermal and a nose piercing. :tong:
Reply 66
+I love boys with snakebites
I have only ever had my ears pierced; tragus and lobes. I am not a fan of the piercing thing, alas I would like to have my nose pierced at least once in my life :smile:
I have tattoos in preference. To which I have had 3 small ones.
I have 4 piercings in my left ear (1 in cartilage), and 2 in my right ear. Used to have a belly button piercing when I was around 12, but I only wore it for around 3 months or so, then I got bored of it.
Well I have normal lobe piercings. On my left ear I have a piercing on the upper lobe. I also have a belly piercing. I'm thinking on getting more, any suggestions? :biggrin:
Reply 70
I've had & still have a couple of piercings down there. They didn't hurt anywhere near as much as I thought. The worst needle I've experienced is the blood donation ones but then the piercer has always used a great anaesthetic.
piercings are gross. In my humble opinion.
I've just got ears, 3 lobe piercings (1/10)
Conch (5/10)
Forward helix (7/10)
Double helix (5/10) - but it got infected which was like a 9/10! It's fine now :smile:

Planning on a rook and maybe another helix piercing then finito.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I've just got ears, 3 lobe piercings (1/10)
Conch (5/10)
Forward helix (7/10)
Double helix (5/10) - but it got infected which was like a 9/10! It's fine now :smile:

Planning on a rook and maybe another helix piercing then finito.

Was the conch piercing not that bad? I was considering it at one point but expected it to be horrendously painful :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bumblebee342
Was the conch piercing not that bad? I was considering it at one point but expected it to be horrendously painful :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was fine, a quick pinch. Healed up nicely too with no issues. I'd definitely recommend it :smile: the only problem I have with mine is that it doesn't like to have a ring in it, so I'm stuck with a labret most of the time.
three in each ear aswell as a cartilage piercing in my left ear. The lobe piercings hurt a lot more than the cartilage, but I did get them done with a gun as opposed to a needle. They've all been infected, but the cartilage one was possibly the worst, maybe it's just a bit more worrying because I've never had one done before though. It seems fine now (I had it done a few months ago)
Reply 76
I only have a few...
Two lobe piercings (0/10)
Scaffold (2/10).

I adore my scaffold piercing, I got it done like 4 months ago now and I've not had any problems at all with the healing! No infection, no migration and no keloid scarring at all, even the piercer was shocked at how well it has healed.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Mine was fine, a quick pinch. Healed up nicely too with no issues. I'd definitely recommend it :smile: the only problem I have with mine is that it doesn't like to have a ring in it, so I'm stuck with a labret most of the time.

Oh okay, that's cool :smile: It just seemed to me like it would be more painful!
Sorry to bring this up but I wasn't sure where else to post.

I got my cartilage piercing done 3 days ago and it still really hurts sometimes, usually just when i turn it, it's also the side I sleep on :/

I'm just worried that i've like permanently damaged my ear or something, but is it just a bit painful because it's new and I've ended up sleeping on it.
It's not infected or anything just sore.

Thanks for any help :smile:
Original post by elliannagibbs
Sorry to bring this up but I wasn't sure where else to post.

I got my cartilage piercing done 3 days ago and it still really hurts sometimes, usually just when i turn it, it's also the side I sleep on :/

I'm just worried that i've like permanently damaged my ear or something, but is it just a bit painful because it's new and I've ended up sleeping on it.
It's not infected or anything just sore.

Thanks for any help :smile:

It's healing pains. It's sounding quite normal - but keep an eye on it if it becomes inflamed and red or weeping. I felt the same when I had my tragus done. Just keep it clean and dry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest