Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggsterminateMe)
    *Jealous alert* *Jealous alert*:mad::unimpressed:

But so cool you lucky person.
    It is quite cool I must say, there's times I sit on the sun looking at my eyes in a mirror fascinated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie !)
    Which eye colour do you think suits you the most / least out of the ones you've had?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I think probably green (which it is now) or grey because they compliment my skin? and the least probably the brown or blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaylaMary)
    Well I think probably green (which it is now) or grey because they compliment my skin? and the least probably the brown or blue
    Oh okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have mostly light blue but the outer edge is dark blue which I quite like. I can't really imagine having a different eye colour :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inaar)
    I have mostly light blue but the outer edge is dark blue which I quite like. I can't really imagine having a different eye colour :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sounds like a nice colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a nice colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's usually one of the first things people mention out loud about me when they meet me :yep:
    What colour eyes do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One blue, the other mainly green, but with a little patch of grey and gold. Very strange, but nice.m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inaar)
    It's usually one of the first things people mention out loud about me when they meet me :yep:
    What colour eyes do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have brown eyes, but there is some green in them too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gillybop)
    One blue, the other mainly green, but with a little patch of grey and gold. Very strange, but nice.m
    That's awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My eye colour is black with tinges of brown! I like my eye-colour & I wouldn't change it because I don't do fakes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have brown eyes, I love my eye color. I think green or blue eyes are beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes. I do like them but I adore brown eyes on girls especially. My Mum, Dad and brothers all have brown eyes so I'm the odd one out
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate brown. Like actually chocolate colour.

I'd rather have blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I have blue eyes. I do like them but I adore brown eyes on girls especially. My Mum, Dad and brothers all have brown eyes so I'm the odd one out
    So who did you get the blue eyes from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My friend has one completely brown eye and the other eye has a sector of just green even though the rest is brown. I think that's awesome, and I have very light brown eyes almost golden (or so they say but I don't see it and according to my friends they change which I don't see either)

ReputationRep:
    So who did you get the blue eyes from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My mum's parents had blue eyes, as did my Dad's mum so one of them haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    My mum's parents had blue eyes, as did my Dad's mum so one of them haha.
    Oh right! Most of my family members have brown eyes like me, except my two grandads.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hazel/light brown with blue round the outside
    Yeah it's ok
    more brown/darker, because i'm half chinese it may look...unnatural with lighter coloured eyes xD

ReputationRep:
    Very light hazel, I love them! My boyfriend says they're hypnotic :mmm: wouldn't change them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes (I've grown to like it ), so does my parents and brother. My sister is the odd one out as she has brown eyes

I'd rather have green eyes, they look pretty cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.