The Student Room Group

Eye colour :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by KaylaMary
Well I think probably green (which it is now) or grey because they compliment my skin? and the least probably the brown or blue :smile:

Oh okay. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
I have mostly light blue but the outer edge is dark blue which I quite like. I can't really imagine having a different eye colour :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by Inaar
I have mostly light blue but the outer edge is dark blue which I quite like. I can't really imagine having a different eye colour :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds like a nice colour. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by sophie !
That sounds like a nice colour. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's usually one of the first things people mention out loud about me when they meet me :yep:
What colour eyes do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
One blue, the other mainly green, but with a little patch of grey and gold. Very strange, but nice.m
Reply 65
Original post by Inaar
It's usually one of the first things people mention out loud about me when they meet me :yep:
What colour eyes do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have brown eyes, but there is some green in them too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Gillybop
One blue, the other mainly green, but with a little patch of grey and gold. Very strange, but nice.m

That's awesome! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My eye colour is black with tinges of brown! I like my eye-colour & I wouldn't change it because I don't do fakes! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have brown eyes, I love my eye color. I think green or blue eyes are beautiful!
I have blue eyes. I do like them but I adore brown eyes on girls especially. My Mum, Dad and brothers all have brown eyes so I'm the odd one out :redface:
Reply 70
Chocolate brown. Like actually chocolate colour.

I'd rather have blue eyes.
Reply 71
Original post by Precious Illusions
I have blue eyes. I do like them but I adore brown eyes on girls especially. My Mum, Dad and brothers all have brown eyes so I'm the odd one out :redface:

So who did you get the blue eyes from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend has one completely brown eye and the other eye has a sector of just green even though the rest is brown. I think that's awesome, and I have very light brown eyes almost golden (or so they say but I don't see it and according to my friends they change which I don't see either)
Original post by sophie !
So who did you get the blue eyes from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mum's parents had blue eyes, as did my Dad's mum so one of them haha.
Reply 74
Original post by Precious Illusions
My mum's parents had blue eyes, as did my Dad's mum so one of them haha.

Oh right! :biggrin: Most of my family members have brown eyes like me, except my two grandads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hazel/light brown with blue round the outside
Yeah it's ok
more brown/darker, because i'm half chinese it may look...unnatural with lighter coloured eyes xD
Very light hazel, I love them! My boyfriend says they're hypnotic :mmm: wouldn't change them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have blue eyes (I've grown to like it :biggrin:), so does my parents and brother. My sister is the odd one out as she has brown eyes :redface:

I'd rather have green eyes, they look pretty cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Blue
Yes
Green would be nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have green eyes... I guess I like my eye colour. I really would look weird with a different colour... :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest