Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by ldsbabe)
    No casual racism. You don't know my race for one. I just knew that was a name and I like to call people by their names, especially when they're trying to mug me off over the internet.
    You can be racist towards your own race. Putting his name in inverted commas and then telling him to learn to speak english because he got an idiom slightly wrong?...

(Original post by DocdoLITTLE)
    unless you mean 7.5 cm?
    no i mean inches haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smjwell)
    There's a lot more to sex. For example, how the guy is acting. Is he attentive? Is he responsive? Other things that matter is how strong his erection is? And also how two people go to together, so like establishing a good rhythm.

You can also bring toys into sex to enhance pleasure.
    Yes but girls want an orgasm, which a bigger sized penis can achieve than a small.

But she can use toys herself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEatMuFFiNS)
    You like being stretched open do you? lol

Typically, the longer you are, the wider it is to support it nomsayin
    Maaaaaybe... :sexface:

Ah, fair enough, I hadn't thought of it like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocdoLITTLE)
    sex is never and can never be boring. if you're having boring sex you're doing it wrong...
    My point is with a smaller guy it wont be as good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smjwell)
    It doesn't. If you do lack in size, there are other ways you can compensate. Some girls can't actually orgasm through vaginal penetration anyway.
    Perhaps these women just haven't had a men big enough to satisfy them.

ReputationRep:
    To an extent yes. Any woman who says it doesn't is lying, because I bet 100% if they were to sleep with someone incredibly small they wouldn't be able to go ahead with it. Not because they're shallow, but in all honesty, what can you do with it? I imagine it would only be frustrating and difficult for both parties. Now when women are snobby to a guy who isn't 8"+ then that's petty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoflower)
    Yes but girls want an orgasm, which a bigger sized penis can achieve than a small.

But she can use toys herself?
    A lot of girls can't even orgasm from vaginal penetration. I'm saying you can introduce toys in the bedroom that both can use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor_Einstein)
    Perhaps these women just haven't had a men big enough to satisfy them.
    Definitely not true. I'm pretty sure the G-spot is only located like 2-3 inches in anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    I really don't get why guys obsess over having a massive ****, it really isn't a good thing lol
    Way to make me feel self conscious

ReputationRep:
    Some will say it does, some will say it doesn't. All I know is my girlfriend can't get enough of it so I must be doing something right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    In all honesty, yes...it really does.
    really:?

I thought it didnt matter...

honestly for those of you who are .....yeh know:P

I think if you get to that stage where youre having sex with a gurl shes not gonna live yeh on something like that...or shes not the type of gurl yeh wana be with..

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does matter. But then again I'm at 7 inches so size isn't a problem for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course it matters. Bigger is better.

ReputationRep:
    What about a 7 inch (erect) penis?

I've had compliments before.from girls. Dam this thread, theres goes my attempt to not masturbate for the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay2013)
    Yes it does matter. But then again I'm at 7 inches so size isn't a problem for me
    Same. Isn't it just awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoflower)
    My point is with a smaller guy it wont be as good
    have to agree with you on this.
    other girls who say size doesn't matter is lying through her teeth.
    its as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    To an extent. I think about 7 would start to be painful...

ReputationRep:
    assuming your talking about penis size and sex.

yes it makes a difference.

however, technique and intimacy also make a difference.

for most mature people, sex is about connecting with your partner and being as close as you can be.

for other people that view sex as a orgy contest yes maybe size does matter.

but you want to have sex with someone who wants you because they want to be with YOU. not because they want to be with your BODY.

some women are very particular. some cannot handle penises that are above average. then there's girls who prefer the challenge of cartoonishly big penises.

theres someone for everyone and if theres a girl who doesnt appreciate you for who you are because your penis isnt her desired size then you don't want to be with someone like that.

everyone worries about their physical attributes and if they are desired or not.

i wouldnt worry about it.

just be yourself. find someone who you care about and who cares about you.

ReputationRep:
    less then 5 inches and I am proud man that knows how to put it down

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.