Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Not really, if you've made your feelings clear and they still go then they're not the one for you
    Well I suppose... The last time that happened she actually said I was TOO nice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan-Slade)
    Just wondering What's wrong with a sensitive guy ?
    I just can't handle sensitive people in general. I'm not a very emotional person or very into talking about my feelings so a sensitive person will just piss me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    It was all going so well until I read 'sensitive'. No, just no.
    I fully understand. Its really if im in a bad mood / tired. I don't like it in girls either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    I just can't handle sensitive people in general. I'm not a very emotional person or very into talking about my feelings so a sensitive person will just piss me off
    Ahh fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Well I suppose... The last time that happened she actually said I was TOO nice...
    She probably though you were too nice to be true or something although I'm sure you were only being yourself

ReputationRep:
    She probably though you were too nice to be true or something although I'm sure you were only being yourself
    Someone else told me that, but seriously what the hell, surely "too nice to be true" is a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    Someone else told me that, but seriously what the hell, surely "too nice to be true" is a good thing?
    Not neccesarily, it could just mean she thinks you're two faced or have different personalities.

ReputationRep:
    Humour. If you're not funny, you can **** off imo.

ReputationRep:
    Similar sense of humour
    Doesn't take life too seriously
    Out if the ordinary appearance - perfect is boring

My standards aren't too high really

ReputationRep:
    Not neccesarily, it could just mean she thinks you're two faced or have different personalities.
    Hmmm maybe, She also said I was too nice to other people, That's just the guy I am, I help people out, It's what I do. She used to get fed up if I agreed to help someone out with something... think she might have been a tad of an attention seeker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Similar sense of humour
    Doesn't take life too seriously
    Out if the ordinary appearance - perfect is boring

My standards aren't too high really
    Totally agree! Perfect is boring, Like I said, I look for people that AREN'T perfect Dunno why, You could put a perfect 10 and 6 next to eachother and I'd take the 6

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm maybe, She also said I was too nice to other people, That's just the guy I am, I help people out, It's what I do. She used to get fed up if I agreed to help someone out with something... think she might have been a tad of an attention seeker.
    Yeah or she got jealous, there's nothing wrong with helping people out, keep doing what you're doing but don't let people use you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah or she got jealous, there's nothing wrong with helping people out, keep doing what you're doing but don't let people use you
    I will do thanks Wasn't even as if I neglected her or anything, If we had plans I'd say no or arrange for a time we weren't doing anything. Even if she wasn't around she'd get the ump.

ReputationRep:
    Happy
    Intelligent
    Christian
    Fit
    Witty
    Adventurous
    Spontaneous
    Affectionate
    Hardworking
    Classy
    Cultured
    Funny
    Sporty

ReputationRep:
    I will do thanks Wasn't even as if I neglected her or anything, If we had plans I'd say no or arrange for a time we weren't doing anything. Even if she wasn't around she'd get the ump.
    Hmm it sounds like she felt as if she wasn't getting enough attention from you. I could be wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetrickyfox)
    + Slightly mentally unbalanced. This sounds really odd but I have never more people I was attracted to than in my group therapy sessions. I guess crazy attracts crazy. Mentally unbalanced people are often more in touch with their emotions and better communicators, strangely. So to be more general, most people will go for people with personalities similar to their own. Try going after people who you actually have similarities with. Also people like people who are interesting. I hate to tell you no one wants to hear about you spending the day curtain shopping when they first meet you.
    That isn't as odd as you may think tbh. Part of the attraction I had to one of my ex's was her uniqueness because of her craziness, so I kind of get what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=303313&stc=1 For those of you asking for a picture, this is about 2 years old but I don't exactly like the camera Usually get told im a 4/5 Take the piss as much as you want
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg1488199_10151801087309290_2085928976_n.jpg (45.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Hmm it sounds like she felt as if she wasn't getting enough attention from you. I could be wrong...
    Ahh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    That isn't as odd as you may think tbh. Part of the attraction I had to one of my ex's was her uniqueness because of her craziness, so I kind of get what you mean.
    Totally agree, Its quirks and uniquness that makes a personality differnet from everyone elses

ReputationRep:
    Ahh really? I do make an effort, I practically live by a pair of Jeans/Chinos and a casual shirt or tight fitting tee, Always well shaven ( Mostly because it grows in patchy and looks crap)
    I could lie and say I make an effort. Just jeans and baggy T-shirts or shorts is all I really wear. I can't wear anything fitted or tight without reconsidering my life! Maybe a hoody too. I'm a hairy guy so I used to shave every day until about 3 and a half weeks ago when I realised that this is probably the last time I could get away without shaving a rocking a beard! Haha

-Leo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.