Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight white male celebration society Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I have heard that Zimbabwe is a great place to live if you are white.
    Yeah brah one country out of hundreds is proof of how bad whites have it LOL. Go to Asia where you'll be treated like royalty or most African countries and any South American country. You will be treated like some sort of king.

White people have infiltrated the media and made it seem like their race is the perfect and most beautiful race and the race to which everyone should aspire and look up to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    Yeah brah one country out of hundreds is proof of how bad whites have it LOL. Go to Asia where you'll be treated like royalty or most African countries and any South American country. You will be treated like some sort of king.

White people have infiltrated the media and made it seem like their race is the perfect and most beautiful race and the race to which everyone should aspire and look up to.
    You said a white person can go anywhere on Earth and be treated like royalty. I simply proved to you that you were wrong.

White people haven't "infiltrated", we created media for our own gain. Surely any race should strive to make it easier for themselves. And that is exactly what whites have done.

I never said whites have bad. I can't speak for all whites, but for me being white awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    You said a white person can go anywhere on Earth and be treated like royalty. I simply proved to you that you were wrong.

White people haven't "infiltrated", we created media for our own gain. Surely any race should strive to make it easier for themselves. And that is exactly what whites have done.

I never said whites have bad. I can't speak for all whites, but for me being white awesome.
    Yet you're probably the first one to whine and complain when a slightly overblown PC story comes out in the news of an ethnic gaining some position over a white person.

ReputationRep:
    Yet you're probably the first one to whine and complain when a slightly overblown PC story comes out in the news of an ethnic gaining some position over a white person.
    I don't complain because I know how good I have got it. I have a good job and I go to good University, I have never had financial issues or been turned down from a job because of my race. There is no possible way of even trying to argue that whites in Europe specifically have it worse than any other race or ethnicity.

ReputationRep:
    Lol are you serious? White people have infiltrated the world and made it seem like they're gods on Earth.

A white person can go to anywhere on Earth and he will be treated like royalty and like a God because of the godly image they've portrayed of themselves to everyone else.
    I think you need to get out a bit more. Also stop getting your geography lessons from the local Imam or militant black guy
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.