Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    During an English mock in year 11, I had an annoying combination of hayfever and a cold. I made the mistake of trying to blow my nose with no tissue, and the mucus and all that went absolutely everywhere on my desk and exam sheets, I was fearful that people might see so I wiped most of it up with my jumper arm instead of just asking for a tissue. It took about 20 minutes of covert wiping to get rid of most of it.

Not surprisingly I got an E in the mock, but fortunately only 1 person passively glanced at me.

I've always taken tissues into every exam since.

ReputationRep:
    I broke one of the arms off my glasses the night before my English Language exam in year 10. I'm long sighted so needed them to see the paper, so I ended up using nearly a full roll of sellotape to stick them together, and still had to hold them so that they didn't fall off. What made it most embarrassing was that I was sat at the edge of the exam hall with an invigilator stood next to me for most of the exam on the side where the glasses had broken, and I'm pretty sure he must have noticed all the tape

ReputationRep:
    Mine was playing Counter Strike Source all the way through study leave and still getting straight A's

...what?

ReputationRep:
    oh and another for me has got to be on the day of my IT exam.I was in my school lunch hall(trying to read over some stuff) and i forgot i had my hat on.Few minutes later when my head of year comes in he takes my hat and i nearly flipped out right there and then.Was super lucky he saw the funny side of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hiccups during exams.

ReputationRep:
    I tripped up an invigilator during one of my science exams (she was so straight faced like no expression at all I was trying not to laugh), and then I stretched my legs out again (cause I am kinda tall) and she tripped up on them again (again with her straight face) I wanted to laugh so badly, was kinda embarrassing tho people were staring.

ReputationRep:
    it was during my Italian exam (my first language was Italian and I was doing it with my younger sister) so I finished the exam with lots of time for spare and because I had two exams that day (physics), I suddenly fell asleep, my sister and my Spanish teacher were trying hard not to laugh. I was really gratefull that the invigilator did not notice and I did not started snoring

ReputationRep:
    Mine probably was when I was writing so fast near the end of my history paper (to make sure that I got everything in) that the lid of my fountain pen hit a student on the other side of the room and landed on the floor making a surprising large noise which meant that everyone around me was looking at me.

ReputationRep:
    I **** myself during and exam... wait, no that was the Inbetweeners, but close to what I experienced!

I let out a colossal guff during my higher tier Maths exam, which I'm sure everyone heard, that was mortifying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    During my Chemistry exam I used extra paper and there was this ***** invigilator who got all angry because I didn't treasury tag the paper in until the end (um I'm not going to sacrifice my exam time because of that). :rolleyes:

I treasury tagged it at the back in the end and then she got all sweaty since the invigilators were collecting the papers, shouting and saying it had to be on the inside. Super embarrassing. You don't even have to put it inside, I put my Geog one on the back and not on the inside and they didn't say anything. :confused:
    Thanks for this it has reminded me of my most embarrassing moment, when I treasury tagged a piece of paper incorrectly into the paper such that you actually couldn't open up the booklet properly and I had trouble not laughing and couldn't check my answers because of it.I often wonder how the marker of the paper would have opened it but I got an A* so they must have done.

To add to this,I often farted in lessons and pupils use to move away from me and I laughed loads when my teacher was shouting and got sent out for it.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was probably throwing up three times in the maths exam and having everyone stare at me as I left, I then threw up in the corridor after leaving the exam infront of a group of year 9 boys who thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Somehow I managed to get a B

ReputationRep:
    OMG! i was in my maths exam right and i noticed the person to my left was using a protractor to work out the missing angle of a triangle that WASN'T DRAWN TO SCALE (edexcel mathematics linear btw) and then he came out of the exam hall like ''that was so easy''

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to bring colouring pencils to geography exam.

ReputationRep:
    A fart on epic proportions after I had a really bad stomach (didn't have the ****s I was just unbelievably gassy). Going to an all boys school meant there was a massive roar of laughter in the exam hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Forgot to bring colouring pencils to geography exam.
    My deputy head who hates my head of year (a geography teacher) makes the same stupid joke about colouring pencils in every single geography exam. Does my head in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Accidentally knocking all my equipment to the floor constantly out of nerves. Everyone kept turning around and staring at me. Pretty embarrassing haha. Another embarrassing moment I can remember is running in the playground and taking a nasty fall. This one guy in the year above thought he needed to laugh literally in my face and say mean things to me afterwards for just falling over. He works in Iceland now.
    I thought you meant the country Iceland for a second and I was like, ok... that's a bit random...
    • Welcome Squad

Wrote par say in an essay instead of per se

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Thanks for this it has reminded me of my most embarrassing moment, when I treasury tagged a piece of paper incorrectly into the paper such that you actually couldn't open up the booklet properly and I had trouble not laughing and couldn't check my answers because of it.I often wonder how the marker of the paper would have opened it but I got an A* so they must have done.

To add to this,I often farted in lessons and pupils use to move away from me and I laughed loads when my teacher was shouting and got sent out for it.
    Treasury tags are so annoying. Oh well, at least all went well with your paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabre120)
    I s**t myself during and exam... wait, no that was the Inbetweeners, but close to what I experienced!

I let out a colossal guff during my higher tier Maths exam, which I'm sure everyone heard, that was mortifying.
    "I thought it was a fart, sir. I thought it was safe..."

My moment was during either a maths mock or science mock. On the way in, an invigilator holds a tray where everyone puts their phone in. I decided to put my calculator in that box, plus it was a calculator exam. I felt so stupid when I had to raise my hand and ask for it back...

Also, I did the wrong question on one question in my English literature exam. I have no idea why. I'll see how it turned out next month I guess

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.