Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British Asian Muslim guy is dating the hottest girl at my school... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    We've seen multiple threads of Islam, penis size, feminists, what's your point?

OP hasn't gone anonymous as well, which suggests to me that he isn't trolling.
    I never went on anon when I trolled. All that signifies is balls.

My point is this thread is very similar to many other threads that were obviously trolling. For one thing there doesn't seem to be any point to this thread other than to illicit a reaction from mods, muslims or atheists.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Attractive as in the opposite of helping men to 'avert/lower their gaze'. Or are you going to try to pretend that 'attractive' means something that it doesn't?

Attractive:

- pleasing or appealing to the senses.
    "an attractive village"

(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.
    "a stunningly attractive, charismatic man"

synonyms: good-looking, nice-looking, beautiful, pretty, as pretty as a picture, handsome, lovely, stunning, striking, arresting, gorgeous, prepossessing, winning, fetching, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, engaging, charming, charismatic, enchanting, appealing, delightful, irresistible

antonyms: unattractive, ugly

having qualities or features which arouse interest.
    "the site is close to other prestige schemes which should make it attractive to developers"

synonyms: appealing, agreeable, pleasing, inviting, tempting, interesting, fascinating, irresistible

antonyms: unattractive, uninviting

...Or was the point for men to feel 'tempted', 'invited', 'captivated', 'bewitched', 'beguiled', and to find her 'irresistible'?
    The many different meanings and synonyms prove that the word 'attractive' can have subjective intensities.
    The word attractive is not the same as something like 'Sexy'

In the case of Hijab it means appearing decent and sober.

Would you see a girl in Hijab (w/o skin tight cloths and all) and have the same filthy thoughts as you would seeing Kim Kardashian in a Bikini?

ReputationRep:
    only a muslim would be insecure enough to make a thread telling the world they have a hot white girlfriend.

well done...

ReputationRep:
    This is the internet pal. No pic, no proof.

ReputationRep:
    well...daymm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3isenberg)
    So you think it's absolutely unacceptable to have premarital sex
    yes Islam does not permit it, so therefore I see it as unacceptable.

but it's dandy to screw multiple women along with your wife?
    did i say it was? you high?

Are you also going to say you've never fapped once in your life?
    off topic posts are not allowed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not surprised lol. In my school the guy that 99.9% of the girls were after was actually a Pakistani. Although he had he had curly light brown hair and green eyes which isn't exactly the typical Asian look lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GnomeMage)
    Then they are not muslims.
    tbh most people bend religion to suit themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    The level of ignorance in this post is just eye-popping.
    Every single comment criticising Islam is met either by being told that people who do bad stuff are "not true Muslims" or that whoever is criticising them is "ignorant".

And yet:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm

"The punishment for apostasy from Islam is a controversial topic for Muslims living in the West and for ex-Muslims everywhere. That’s because Islam teaches that apostates are to be killed. We know from historic Islamic documents that during Muhammad's lifetime, and the lifetimes of the next four "Rightly Guided Caliphs", tens of thousands of Muslims left the faith of Islam and thousands were killed. On a large scale the Muslims made war on groups that chose to leave Islam and massacres of apostates occurred. On a smaller scale individual apostates were executed. This death sentence is in effect whether or not the apostasy occurred in or out of the Islamic state."

http://islamqa.info/en/20327

"If a Muslim apostatizes and meets the conditions of apostasy – i.e., he is of sound mind, an adult and does that of his own free will – then his blood may be shed with impunity. He is to be executed by the Muslim ruler or by his deputy – such as the qaadi or judge, and he is not to not be washed (after death, in preparation for burial), the funeral prayer is not to be offered for him and he is not to be buried with the Muslims. "

So clearly my statement was correct, killing apostates is a traditional part of Islam. You can call me ignorant all you want but that does not change the fact that it is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    The many different meanings and synonyms prove that the word 'attractive' can have subjective intensities.
    The word attractive is not the same as something like 'Sexy'

In the case of Hijab it means appearing decent and sober.

Would you see a girl in Hijab (w/o skin tight cloths and all) and have the same filthy thoughts as you would seeing Kim Kardashian in a Bikini?
    The point was that all of the meanings and all of the synonyms go against your argument. Stop this bull****, nobody's thick enough to buy it.

An attractive girl in a hijab would provoke no less 'filthy' thoughts than Kim Kardashian in a bikini - I do not find Kim Kardashian attractive. Let's be honest, a girl following orders and covering herself up like an obedient pet makes her all the more appealing to you. Covering one's hair is never going to stop a culture of horny misogynists only seeing women as potential wives instead of independent people.

ReputationRep:
    This a unique thing then? that you had to dedicate a whole thread to it. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The point was that all of the meanings and all of the synonyms go against your argument. Stop this bull****, nobody's thick enough to buy it.
    Lets just calm down, k?
    According to you, atttactive can range from agreeable and pleasing to stunning and gorgeous, it doesn't mean if I call some one attractive it doesn't necessarily mean I get lust from her.

An attractive girl in a hijab would provoke no less 'filthy' thoughts than [Insert name of a model etc] in a bikini
    - I do not find Kim Kardashian attractive. Let's be honest, a girl following orders and covering herself up like an obedient pet makes her all the more appealing to you. Covering one's hair is never going to stop a culture of horny misogynists only seeing women as potential wives instead of independent people.
    Lets be practical, the bold part made no sense at all.

ReputationRep:
    Good for him, still don't see the point of this threat though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lets just calm down, k?
    According to you, atttactive can range from agreeable and pleasing to stunning and gorgeous, it doesn't mean if I call some one attractive it doesn't necessarily mean I get lust from her.
    'Agreeable' is not a word used about people's appearances, so of course you can't 'get lust' from her if that's what you're describing her as. It doesn't matter whether someone's appearance is just 'pleasing' or they're 'stunning' - it's still not the point of the hijab/niqab, now is it? Or do you think it's only sinful to Allah if you immediately jizz in your pants?

Lets be practical, the bold part made no sense at all.
    It did indeed make less sense after you changed my quote to something I did not say. I do not get 'lustful' thoughts about people in bikinis unless they are people I find sexually attractive and have an interest in. I would have the same thoughts if they were fully clothed and wearing the hijab. Probably not if they were wearing very ugly, baggy clothes - the burqa, for instance. Funny how I haven't seen Muslims on here saying they'd like to wear the burqa and that it's 'so beautiful', isn't it?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    'Agreeable' is not a word used about people's appearances, so of course you can't 'get lust' from her if that's what you're describing her as. It doesn't matter whether someone's appearance is just 'pleasing' or they're 'stunning' - it's still not the point of the hijab/niqab, now is it?
    What do YOU think the point of hijab is? and how did me saying the girl will appear attractive voids its purpose?

Or do you think it's only sinful to Allah if you immediately jizz in your pants?
    See I'm trying to have a peaceful discussion with you and frankly you should avoid these types of statements.

It did indeed make less sense after you changed my quote to something I did not say. I do not get 'lustful' thoughts about people in bikinis unless they are people I find sexually attractive and have an interest in. I would have the same thoughts if they were fully clothed and wearing the hijab.
    :facepalm:
    Let me rephrase: When a guy looks at a girl in hijab, would the guy have the same filthy thoughts about her as he would about [Insert a Model's name] in a Bikini?
    (A Y/N answer would do)

Probably not if they were wearing very ugly, baggy clothes - the burqa, for instance. Funny how I haven't seen Muslims on here saying they'd like to wear the burqa and that it's 'so beautiful', isn't it?
    Actually even the Burqa and its other forms (abaya is it?) can be attractive. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    X
    Go pick up a book or two bro.
    Aint got the time of day for your utter ignorance.
    I'd rather not embarrass you by going into debate over the issue.
    See you araound.

ReputationRep:
    x
    I think they might be confusing attractiveness with lust?
    maybe??:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    only a muslim would be insecure enough to make a thread telling the world they have a hot white girlfriend.

well done...
    Don't agree with just Muslims but yeah someone with poor self esteem

ReputationRep:
    Are you jealous? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I actually knew a Muslim guy in college who told this girl she couldn't date him because he's a Muslim and she's not.
    And then less than a year later, he started going out with that girl's best mate who was non-Muslim. And they've been together for over a year now.

Imagine the HEARTBREAAAAK.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.