Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Funniest thing to ever happen at school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    I go to a girls school and someone (not saying who :teehee:) put this on the banner in front of our school :lol: I wouldn't say it's the funniest but definitely one of the most memorable for me
    lmao, thats hilarious etc. you have given me an idea.

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    the poo stories make me laugh the most rofl.

In primary school some kid went into the bathrooms and literally smeared his poo all over the walls. This kid had a serious poo fetish he was always doing stuff like that.
    wow, that's quite dark and sticky

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I see someone is stalking my posts XD

Mr Webster was my primary school teacher.
    How so?

He was a teacher at my sec school, bad one too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)

wow, that's quite dark and sticky

How so?

He was a teacher at my sec school, bad one too.

Oh , what a coincidence. Was at my school as well , so i just assumed you read a few of my posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Oh , what a coincidence. Was at my school as well , so i just assumed you read a few of my posts.
    nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    The amount of people that must have seen it :rofl: glad I could help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuzDav)
    Haha what happened to the hamster in the end?😊
    I'm not entirely sure as we were all taken to another classroom whilst they searched for it as it had ran behind a bookcase lol, think they called the guy's parents to collect it after cornering it lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I've just remembered a PE lesson in about year 9 or 10. We were playing rounders. One of the kids hit the ball really hard and accidentally let go of the bat, which flew off and hit the teacher in the head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I'm not entirely sure as we were all taken to another classroom whilst they searched for it as it had ran behind a bookcase lol, think they called the guy's parents to collect it after cornering it lol
    Aaw as long as they found it in the end!! Haha I bet the boy was shocked!!😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    I go to a girls school and someone (not saying who :teehee:) put this on the banner in front of our school :lol: I wouldn't say it's the funniest but definitely one of the most memorable for me
    That's so old. Everyone went on about it so much it wasn't funny. Haaa that was a sh*t school What year are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    That's so old. Everyone went on about it so much it wasn't funny. Haaa that was a sh*t school What year are you in?
    Wait are you still in school?

ReputationRep:
    One of our branch schools brought 3 sheep into their school and wrote the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them. The teachers spent the whole day looking for a sheep numbered 3.

ReputationRep:
    Beating someone up, was funny to me and I was a badass back then dam time is changed

ReputationRep:
    Detention for a conga line?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it got pretty intense. I think they were worried someone was gonna get trampled. My primary school was pretty weird. People used to put each others coats down the toilet if they didn't like them. Or set off stinkbombs during lesson so classrooms would be evacuated.

ReputationRep:
    He was a teacher at my sec school, bad one too.[/QUOTE]

we had a Mr Webster teach at my 6th form

ReputationRep:
    I wrote 'a-hole' in my science test as part of the digestive system and then had it read out to the rest of the class.

It got a big laugh from everyone in my class, apart from the teacher who proceeded to tear me a new 'part of my digestive system'.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.