(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    And I can't resist your mom :sexface:
    You and everyone else I went to school with

She's a prostitute. :erm:

A very successful one. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Agree!
    Of course you agree...you're one of the "popular kids" on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    What makes you say this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    What makes you say this?
    Ah, you may have missed some of the shenanigans from a few hours ago. I actually don't feel particularly strongly on the subject, this is more of a response to someone else's thread, saying that TSR has become full of attention seekers, such as the people who make AMA threads. So I made an AMA thread about it

ReputationRep:
    It's human nature we all LOVE to talk about ourselves...think of real life when you meet someone new...you just start talking about yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rivertosea)
    It's human nature we all LOVE to talk about ourselves...think of real life when you meet someone new...you just start talking about yourself
    Certainly and ideally the other person would talk about themselves too. It's pretty boring if someone doesn't want to tell you anything about themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    Certainly and ideally the other person would talk about themselves too. It's pretty boring if someone doesn't want to tell you anything about themselves
    Lol yes I recall these real life conversations ha. Some quite awkward cos you realise you've spend far too long talking about yourself

ReputationRep:
    It's not a pop contest. It's regular social media. The point is to chat and meet people. Others are better at it and they become popular. If it were a pop contest there would be way more competitive nature to TSR and it's not. No one really pays attention enough to everyone for that, don't be fazed by those who act like they just won a popularity contest, they're just thirsty and sponge any attention they get. It doesn't mean TSR promotes that kind of poster, no one gets special treatment here. The people with many followers gets banned too :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    It's not a pop contest. It's regular social media. The point is to chat and meet people. Others are better at it and they become popular. If it were a pop contest there would be way more competitive nature to TSR and it's not. No one really pays attention enough to everyone for that, don't be fazed by those who act like they just won a popularity contest, they're just thirsty and sponge any attention they get. It doesn't mean TSR promotes that kind of poster, no one gets special treatment here. The people with many followers gets banned too :awesome:
    A very nice point Well made

ReputationRep:
    Ah, you may have missed some of the shenanigans from a few hours ago. I actually don't feel particularly strongly on the subject, this is more of a response to someone else's thread, saying that TSR has become full of attention seekers, such as the people who make AMA threads. So I made an AMA thread about it
    To be fair it wasn't just directed at those who make AMA threads...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    To be fair it wasn't just directed at those who make AMA threads...
    I know that's why I said "such as".

ReputationRep:
    Well played...
    Is that you or Dave Grohl in your profile pic (or someone else)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Is that you or Dave Grohl in your profile pic (or someone else)?
    It's me and I can confirm that I'm not Dave Grohl.

ReputationRep:
    It's me and I can confirm that I'm not Dave Grohl.
    Haha I love your look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Haha I love your look
    Cheers very much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.