Anyone for Maths BSc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightningdoritos)
    Anyone for Maths BSc?
    I applied for that and got a offer on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballoon16)
    I applied for that and got a offer on Monday
    Well done! What do they want? I haven't applied yet, will do after half term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightningdoritos)
    Well done! What do they want? I haven't applied yet, will do after half term
    Thanks , They offered me ABB with a A in maths. (the usual). Good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redballoon16)
    Thanks , They offered me ABB with a A in maths. (the usual). Good luck with your application
    Sounds good! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Might possibly do an internship as experience,but I probably wouldn't go abroad just for the sake of going abroad! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth2196)
    I got my email through about that! Is it easy to apply?
    really quick and simple ! vine court is my top choice. Have you got an unconditional offer for Liverpool ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieLisa96)
    really quick and simple ! vine court is my top choice. Have you got an unconditional offer for Liverpool ?

Mine isn't unconditional but they sent an email to ask me to apply for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaklad)
    Hoping to apply for genetics, need an ABB but rang the uni and they said they'd allow me in with my btec in applied sciences sub dip. i went to the open day and the place is so full of life, the people were my main worry but even the locals were so friendly. Didn't do so well in my AS year, Got a C in psych, a D in business, an E in biology and a U in chemistry, hope that won't be a problem for me later on .
    I'm applying for Genetics too! I didn't get as good results in AS - B in Psychology, C in English Lit, D in Biology, and E in Chemistry. But I've got predictions of ABB - so hopefully I get an offer as I've been working so hard this year and have already started revising for my Biology re-sit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmward1996)
    Applied and got into university this year, but I wasn't satisfied with my grades so decided to take a gap year and retake some exams.

Applying for Law with Business Studies (got an offer for this course last year)-
    AS Results stand at: ABBBC
    A2 Results are: A*CCC (one of my C grade subjects is being remarked, just waiting to get them back and one is general studies)
    Retaking exams in 3 subjects, including AS Sociology (which I'd previously dropped after AS and will be completing at A2 level this year)
    Predicted grades for this year: A*AABC (C is in general studies, hence I'm probably not going to bother retaking that...)
    Entry Requirements: ABB- received this offer last year

Also applying for: QMUL (Law), Newcastle (Law), Warwick (Law with Business), Northumbria (Law with International Business)
    I thought general studies was really easy???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozasaurus99)
    I thought general studies was really easy???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is, but I did it all in my AS year and ****ed up majorly in one of the A2 exams🙈 after talking to my head of sixth form we both decided that I'll retake it...

ReputationRep:
    I got an email about accommodation but I don't know if I'm choosing Liverpool yet. Should I still apply for it?

ReputationRep:
    Best to apply early! What are you hoping to study?

ReputationRep:
    Sending off my application tomorrow, applying for History and Politics. Those who have received offers for History/ Politics, what are your predicted grades? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohlookitschloe)
    Just got an offer for Law
    How long was it between sending your application and receiving your offer? (I'm so impatient🙈)

ReputationRep:
    How long was it between sending your application and receiving your offer? (I'm so impatient🙈)
    Same here haha! Just got an email saying they've received my application though so hopefully that's reassuring...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan205)
    Same here haha! Just got an email saying they've received my application though so hopefully that's reassuring...
    Always a good start! What are you applying for?😊

ReputationRep:
    Always a good start! What are you applying for?😊

MBiolSci in genetics,you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan205)
    MBiolSci in genetics,you?
    I bow down to you- I was never very good at science🙈 and Law, providing all goes well anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I bow down to you- I was never very good at science🙈 and Law, providing all goes well anyway!
    Hahaha no idea if I'll even get an offer,but cheers what kind of grades d'ya need for law?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.