What does it mean if a Guy cries for his GF? Watch

leema1122
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Emily.97)
Depending on the situation, it may symbolise that he misses her (physical separation), cares about her, has intense feelings for her, perhaps loves her, etc
I believe it would be the same if the girl was to cry for a bf too.
Awww thank uuuu for the reply and it was very helpful xxx
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by leema1122)
Awww thank uuuu for the reply and it was very helpful xxx
Haha, no problem xx
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When mine cries for me, it usually means that it's a Sunday evening after a weekend together and the cold, heartless train is imminently going to take one of us away and we're going to have to go home to our separate beds and miss each other again.

Alternatively, it means that he's worried about me e.g. when I got some unhappy medical test results he was more upset than I was. Also, a few months before I went to university, he unexpectedly broke down in tears because he was worrying that I would forget him/get bored of him/find someone new/leave him.

Of course, if you ask him, then all it means is that he's either hungry or tired...
leema1122
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Plumstone)
When mine cries for me, it usually means that it's a Sunday evening after a weekend together and the cold, heartless train is imminently going to take one of us away and we're going to have to go home to our separate beds and miss each other again.

Alternatively, it means that he's worried about me e.g. when I got some unhappy medical test results he was more upset than I was. Also, a few months before I went to university, he unexpectedly broke down in tears because he was worrying that I would forget him/get bored of him/find someone new/leave him.

Of course, if you ask him, then all it means is that he's either hungry or tired...
Awww that's cute in your situation and yh what you saying is true tbh so thank u for the advice xxx
FoxOnAMission
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Men don't cry even if they wanted to because they don't have feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
it depends because sometimes tears can be deceiving even from guys .. if you know him well enough you shouldn't need to ask what his tears mean
lovs2spoodge
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
that he's a bit of a ******
Kabloomybuzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends completely on the context.
Genocidal
Report 4 years ago
That he's almost definitely gay.
ion198
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The same as when a GF cries for him?
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It means he's dope yo
e aí rapaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Am I the only one not understanding the question?

What does it mean if a guy cries "for" his girlfriend? :iiam:
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by leema1122)
So that is the question and would appreciate answers from both guys and girls tbh xxxx
In my case it means my gf means the world to me and she's impacted me in ways that make me comfortable to show my feelings and I care about her more than anything and I'm so lucky to have her in my life., especially when we r studying for each other :P xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads