Show
Thanks for thinking of me with the topic of violence :love:
Clip
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on the situation.

In a "normal" situation, IsambardKingdomBrunel. During all the confusion, I think I'd be able to get a sly dig in on him.

On the other hand, if I were being attacked by the Warwick netball team, I think I'd like to have Mr.Smurf with me to see how quickly he'd turn.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Riku... he would baffle the opponents with his posts.

Maid Marian... she would make the opponents want to cuddle her, then she would reject them which would make them unhappy and easy to beat.
They wouldn't want to cuddle me, they'd be too busy laughing at my ugliness. :emo:
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
They wouldn't want to cuddle me, they'd be too busy laughing at my ugliness. :emo:
:hugs:
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
*awkward hug* :hugs:
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
*awkward hug* :hugs:
Why awkward?
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Why awkward?
I have lost confidence in my hugging abilities again, I think people won't want to hug me because I look like a gremlin.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have lost confidence in my hugging abilities again, I think people won't want to hug me because I look like a gremlin.
Everyone who has met you say you look stunning
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
beauty is only skin deep Maid.

Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Everyone who has met you say you look stunning
Well they wouldn't be very good friends if they went round confirming my ugliness, would they
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well they wouldn't be very good friends if they went round confirming my ugliness, would they
You can't be that ugly:rolleyes: I'd bet you are so much better looking then you think.
katbob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You can't be that ugly:rolleyes: I'd bet you are so much better looking then you think.
OMG first you were flirting with me.. Now Maid Marian. After I trusted you over that other DOG. Thanks alot. Looks like I got stabbed in the back. AGAIN.
After all I did for you :/ why are some people, men cough cough, so bloody two faced. Even worse than women, I swear to the Lord.

Hello Maid Marian,

I have heard you are a very famous woman. Please be my wife so I may look after you and defend your honour amongst these ruffians. I'll even sing you that song.. You know the one from the first Shrek?
Anyway, if you need any backup from these mangy dogs who want to steal your beauty for themselves, and your family jewels! Im here for you brother.

Love ManBob xoxoxo

P.S. Please meet me by the river where we had our first kiss. Its on the map and can only be illuminated by moonlight on the seventh month in ten years time. Dont be late, or we may miss our chance to elope to the snowy mountains of KazDoom! The elves have shelter for us there.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katbob)
OMG first you were flirting with me.. Now Maid Marian. After I trusted you over that other DOG. Thanks alot. Looks like I got stabbed in the back. AGAIN.
After all I did for you :/ why are some people, men cough cough, so bloody two faced. Even worse than women, I swear to the Lord.
What are you on? I wasn't flirting with either of you. And you did nothing for me...
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago

Hello Maid Marian,

I have heard you are a very famous woman. Please be my wife so I may look after you and defend your honour amongst these ruffians. I'll even sing you that song.. You know the one from the first Shrek?
Anyway, if you need any backup from these mangy dogs who want to steal your beauty for themselves, and your family jewels! Im here for you brother.

Love ManBob xoxoxo

P.S. Please meet me by the river where we had our first kiss. Its on the map and can only be illuminated by moonlight on the seventh month in ten years time. Dont be late, or we may miss our chance to elope to the snowy mountains of KazDoom! The elves have shelter for us there.
(Original post by Aph)
What are you on? I wasn't flirting with either of you. And you did nothing for me...
Well, that escalated quickly.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah:confused:
katbob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Read through the other pages.. Then you will know how deep the love of your smell (?) flows through my viens.

(Original post by Aph)
You, my friend. Are queer. And she chose me na na nah nah
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Read through the other pages.. Then you will know how deep the love of your smell (?) flows through my viens.

You, my friend. Are queer. And she chose me na na nah nah
Whatever mate:rolleyes:
katbob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Whatever mate:rolleyes:
Jealous much? My maid will tell you. She brings me fresh chickens to eat EVERY day. Made by her juicy hands :rolleyes:
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Jealous much? My maid will tell you. She brings me fresh chickens to eat EVERY day. Made by her juicy hands :rolleyes:
So thus is what happens when trolls get weird.
katbob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
So thus is what happens when trolls get weird.
Yeah man, these damn trolls :/

You wanna hear a joke btw.. Look in the mirror
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads