The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is any one going to a Psychology department day on the 4th? :3 I think I'm braving it on my own :L
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by SonofPeace
applied for english and american literature, waiting for confirmation e-mail then hopefully an offer :tongue:

OMG! Me too! I applied for the same course but I have to go for an interview/group workshop and then they'll decide whether to give me an offer or not... Don't you have an interview?
Original post by Simmy0403
OMG! Me too! I applied for the same course but I have to go for an interview/group workshop and then they'll decide whether to give me an offer or not... Don't you have an interview?

Yeah, mines on the 28th :tongue:
Who's got an interview for law?
Reply 64
Original post by Melissaamy123
I've got an interview with Essex for English Lit on the 28th Jan. Is yours in a group too? I'm not sure what to expect..

What was the group interview like? I have my English Lit interview in March and it's worrying me a little that I don't know what to expect
Got a low offer for Sociology and Criminology :smile: anyone else doing a social science?
Original post by SonofPeace
Yeah, mines on the 28th :tongue:

How are you preparing for it? I've tried searching online but can't seem to find anything... :frown:
Nah it's like a group seminar thing from what it says.. I doubt it's going to be very intensive if I'm honest.
Original post by JokerGirl
Got a low offer for Sociology and Criminology :smile: anyone else doing a social science?

I am, if you count Economics as a Social Science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A level sufferer
I am, if you count Economics as a Social Science

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome :smile:
Original post by angelfox
Who's got an interview for law?

I have for Law and Human Rights on 4th February, you?
Original post by inthechaos
I have for Law and Human Rights on 4th February, you?

11th of Feb.

Really nervous about it, what are we supposed to wear and where do we go?
11th of Feb.

Really nervous about it, what are we supposed to wear and where do we go?

The letter said casual but I'm a bit sceptical about going in blue jeans. If you log on to the essex portal thing and dig about you can find a day schedule, parking permit and map. Can't remember where exactly I found that though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The letter said casual but I'm a bit sceptical about going in blue jeans. If you log on to the essex portal thing and dig about you can find a day schedule, parking permit and map. Can't remember where exactly I found that though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm going in a school shirt, jumper and smart trousers.
Yeah I'm going in a school shirt, jumper and smart trousers.

If you quote me so I get a notification on the 4th feb then I'll let you know what people are wearing and generally about what happens in the day

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you quote me so I get a notification on the 4th feb then I'll let you know what people are wearing and generally about what happens in the day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 76
I've applied for Computer Games BSc, just waiting for a response right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people wear for their interviews? I'm starting to go crazy trying to figure out what is too formal and what is too casual.
I am 19, have applied for Telecommunications Engineering (incl. foundation year).
No decision made yet as I was a late applicant. :smile:
Reply 79
I have. Bit worried as I don't know what to expect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending