How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day? Watch

Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most days if I stick to my meal plan.

Our dietitian at The Priory was very good at encouraging us to try all sorts of foods, she really encouraged us to have chocolate bars or sweets or biscuits as snacks. We had Nutrition groups where she'd bring in lots of different foods (e.g. carbs one week to look at portion sizes, one week she brought in lots of yoghurts and dried fruits, one week chocolate and sweets etc) so we could swap our normal night snacks and try some of those instead.

So now if I stick to meal plan, I might have e.g. one snack as yoghurt and fruit, or something fruit-based to feel a bit healthier, and one snack might be a chocolate bar, 3 biscuits, a mince pie, whatever. It's not a massive proportion of the meal plan, but as a small part of an everyday diet it is fine.
may348
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In general I try to eat healthy but don't, don't exercise and basically just thank God for my fast metabolism because I should probably be pretty obese tbh.
Pseudocode
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cake? Monthly.
Chocolate? Biannually.
Sweets? End of the tax year.
Crisps? When there's a solar eclipse.
TheNoobishKnight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
new diet, none in 2 weeks
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sweets: everyday
Crisps, chocolate, cake: very, very rarely
jaffacake111
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Crisps are my weakness. In high school I used to eat at least a packet a day - I don't know how I didn't get fat! Chocolate or cake or sweets I can take it or leave it.
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Too often for my liking :doh:
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I never eat sweets - and I only have a slice of cake at a birthday meal or something, if it's been made by somebody. Never bought one in my life I don't think.

Crisps/chocolate is more regular - probably a bar once every couple of days, same with a packet of crisps.
Guybrush Sheepgood
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)
I never eat sweets - and I only have a slice of cake at a birthday meal or something, if it's been made by somebody. Never bought one in my life I don't think.

Crisps/chocolate is more regular - probably a bar once every couple of days, same with a packet of crisps.
You've never tried a really nice piece of cake in a cafe in a European city? You're missing out!
username1279611
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Urrm... Every hour

is that bad?
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed