Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day? watch

ReputationRep:
    Most days if I stick to my meal plan.

Our dietitian at The Priory was very good at encouraging us to try all sorts of foods, she really encouraged us to have chocolate bars or sweets or biscuits as snacks. We had Nutrition groups where she'd bring in lots of different foods (e.g. carbs one week to look at portion sizes, one week she brought in lots of yoghurts and dried fruits, one week chocolate and sweets etc) so we could swap our normal night snacks and try some of those instead.

So now if I stick to meal plan, I might have e.g. one snack as yoghurt and fruit, or something fruit-based to feel a bit healthier, and one snack might be a chocolate bar, 3 biscuits, a mince pie, whatever. It's not a massive proportion of the meal plan, but as a small part of an everyday diet it is fine.

ReputationRep:
    In general I try to eat healthy but don't, don't exercise and basically just thank God for my fast metabolism because I should probably be pretty obese tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Cake? Monthly.
    Chocolate? Biannually.
    Sweets? End of the tax year.
    Crisps? When there's a solar eclipse.

ReputationRep:
    new diet, none in 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Sweets: everyday
    Crisps, chocolate, cake: very, very rarely

ReputationRep:
    Crisps are my weakness. In high school I used to eat at least a packet a day - I don't know how I didn't get fat! Chocolate or cake or sweets I can take it or leave it.

ReputationRep:
    Too often for my liking :doh:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I never eat sweets - and I only have a slice of cake at a birthday meal or something, if it's been made by somebody. Never bought one in my life I don't think.

Crisps/chocolate is more regular - probably a bar once every couple of days, same with a packet of crisps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I never eat sweets - and I only have a slice of cake at a birthday meal or something, if it's been made by somebody. Never bought one in my life I don't think.

Crisps/chocolate is more regular - probably a bar once every couple of days, same with a packet of crisps.
    You've never tried a really nice piece of cake in a cafe in a European city? You're missing out!

ReputationRep:
    Urrm... Every hour

is that bad?

ReputationRep:
    Everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.