Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or your genuinely this stupid

You have no proof. LOL. Is this some kind of joke to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaTaLiiA513)
    You need solid proof? Fair enough.
    Can you please give me proof that the illuminati or any other organisation associated with them under a different name DO NOT exist. Do politicians, celebrities etc order their own assassinations?
    Can you give me any proof that pink aliens do not exist on Saturn? I want demonstrable proof please.

If the reasons for your stupidity are not immediately transparent, read up on burden of proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    A lot of what ifs and speculation.

I shall speculate: what if you're talking out of your arse?
    It's theory...so the bigbang is out of an arse???

ReputationRep:
    There is no life on saturn as scientists have proved that lofe canmot survive there due to the distance of the aun and the amoundnof gravity on there. Also the rings of saturn as well as the planet are made out of gas. Proved. Your turn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is no life on saturn as scientists have proved that lofe canmot survive there due to the distance of the aun and the amoundnof gravity on there. Also the rings of saturn as well as the planet are made out of gas. Proved. Your turn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol English plz, I had no clue what you were saying. I think the point he was trying to make was that evidence is needed to prove a point as opposed to disproving one. If you cannot backup an argument with solid evidence then there is no point in disproving it.

An example would be that there are many earth-like planets that harness the ability to harbour life, yet there is no factual scientific evidence to prove life exists on it. By your logic we should assume that all of these planets contain alien life until proven otherwise; what you fail to understand is that because there is no basis for that reasoning there is no need to disprove it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omar717)
    Lol English plz, I had no clue what you were saying. I think the point he was trying to make was that evidence is needed to prove a point as opposed to disproving one. If you cannot backup an argument with solid evidence then there is no point in disproving it.

An example would be that there are many earth-like planets that harness the ability to harbour life, yet there is no factual scientific evidence to prove life exists on it. By your logic we should assume that all of these planets contain alien life until proven otherwise; what you fail to understand is that because there is no basis for that reasoning there is no need to disprove it.
    Sorry about that. Replied using my phone hence the many typos haha. It's not difficult to understand.

I was just making a point that sometimes it is not possible to have solid evidence for topics like these. This thread is about the theory of illuminati not about aliens. Scientists have already proved that aliens do not exist. < Proof.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that. Replied using my phone hence the many typos haha. It's not difficult to understand.

I was just making a point that sometimes it is not possible to have solid evidence for topics like these. This thread is about the theory of illuminati not about aliens. Scientists have already proved that aliens do not exist. < Proof.
    Well, technically aliens haven't been proven to not exist, however it will probably never be proven considering the vastness of the universe and how difficult it would be.

Anyway, I guess I can agree with you. Finding solid evidence for the illuminati is no easy matter, however ascertaining belief in it without actual evidence to support that belief just doesn't make sense to me. To each their own.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's unlikely the Illuminati exists, at least in the way some people imagine it. There are real secret societies that exist such as Freemasons & some politicians, businessmen etc have been members but I doubt there could be anything as powerful as some people believe. If there really was a vast conspiracy to rule the world thousands, even millions of people would have to be in on it. Another thing I don't get is the whole thing about Illuminati symbols being in music videos etc. If they really exist & are so secretive why would they put their symbols where everyone can see them.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You haven't proven anything; you've merely stated "scientists have proved..." and claimed that as evidence. Can you prove to me there is absolutely no conceivable mechanism for life to form or survive on Saturn? Of course you can't, and it's an absurd claim for me to make you try and do so. It's also the exact same logic you've used for the Illuminati.

If there is no credible evidence in support of a hypothesis, we have to follow the null hypothesis. That's science and empiricism. You cannot disprove or prove anything, merely make it more likely to be true or less likely to be true. If there is no evidence in support of a theory, then it's best to assume it isn't true.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    666 ▲

Demónium Invíto

ReputationRep:
    Again there is alot of evidence for an Elite rulling in the entertainment industry.
    Why did Tupac write Killumanti?
    The Elite want you to believe that they don't exist. It's a form of Mind Control. Recently, alot of Youtubers have been making fun of people who believe in Conspiracy Theories saying "They're stupid".
    The Elite need to find ways to hide themselves, this is one of them. I wasn't keen on Conspiracy Theories until more and more evidence for it was being given to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeetingman)
    Again there is alot of evidence for an Elite rulling in the entertainment industry.
    Why did Tupac write Killumanti?
    The Elite want you to believe that they don't exist. It's a form of Mind Control. Recently, alot of Youtubers have been making fun of people who believe in Conspiracy Theories saying "They're stupid".
    The Elite need to find ways to hide themselves, this is one of them. I wasn't keen on Conspiracy Theories until more and more evidence for it was being given to me.

killuminati was what tupac planned on creating.
    tupac named himself Makaveli after Niccolo Machiavelli the advisor to Florentine royalty.
    he wrote a famous book called The Prince which was a guide for the prince he was advisor to. the book caused a lot of controversy because it was commonly that the Nobility was... well Noble. where as the opposite to honour or things being noble is machiavellian.

the adjective machiavellian is named after niccolo machiavelli and the strategies he taught.

so tupac calling himself makaveli was not him trying to make himself seem honest and good. he was naming himself after someone who used cunning, scheming, unscrupulous tactics to gain power.

tupac wanted power. he hated death row and wanted to get through his 3 album contract as quickly as possible. so that he could make his own record label.

tupac was as you may be aware of, a gang banger, a blood.

now bloods especially are notorious for using satanic imagery to scare people.

now if tupac was educated enough to know about machiavelli he was probably aware of secret societies like the masons and knights templar and illuminati.

he was bringing medieval power tactics to a violent gang world of LA.
    so he was jazzing things up with a bit of street flare

thus Machiavelli becomes Makaveli and Illuminati becomes Killuminati.

indeed if you listen to the lyrics of his song Killuminati he talks more about killing rivals of his which was most probably people in his own death row records camp plus the new feud with biggie and bad boy records.

but ur not the only one that gets it arse backwords. a lot of people assume its about him saying he wants to kill the illuminati. but can you think of any other case where tupac has talked about killing anyone else other than other black people and gang members and biggie?

then theres this mind control bit. you do realise that people who live in the middle of nowhere and have never seen a tv do no believe in the illuminati? why? because theyve never heard of them. are they having their mind controlled? how? if theres nothing other than themselves and nature? whos controlling their mind they have no media?

so people who are completely oblivious to the illuminati are mind control free.

does it not occur to you that maybe you have fallen to having your mind manipulated by the wrong people? that maybe believing in an organisation that doesn't exist is bad for you?

for example its a shady organisation that cannot be touched with untold influence and power. it can get you any time any where. it is always watching.

you realise you've created both god (something that always watches and cannot be challenged) and witch fear. as in the fear in europe of witches that ended up with people burning millions of women at the stake.

you do realise that if the illuminati don't exist that your mind is just in a hamsterwheel of paranoia and fear.

what better way to control people than have them feel your are totally in control all the time and supremely powerful?

do you think the IRA was afraid of the illuminati when they fired and RPG at the MOD in 2000?

do you think the black panthers were afraid of the illuminati when they stood armed on the steps of the California legislator?

do you think any group that has ever gone to war with the government has ever been afraid of the illuminati?

do you think anyone who is rich has been afraid of the illuminati?

have you not noticed how its people who are poor who are falling for this rumour? just like peasants fell for witch fear in the middleages?

do you know who was the jay z of his day? Robert Johnson. he was the Jay Z of the blues.
    and guess what. everyone said he sold his soul to the devil because he became successful.

when later blues musician Tommy Johnson (not related) got successful what do you think people said about him? said he sold his soul to the devil.

funny how the illuminati aka this new sold your soul to the devil narrative is continually associated to black or black related acts.

yet nobody cares when someone does a full on devil thing. like rob zombie having his album hellbilly deluxe with "the devils men are coming" written on it.

but of course thats too easy. its not fun.

whats is trying to make everything a puzzle to be solved.

the joke is, all the artists who have become associated with being "illuminati" have begun to play up to that imagine to get more attention (because in showbiz money is attention) yet before that they had no imagery like that.

like lady gaga with her Alejandro or what ever.

or nicki minaj just trying to piss people off. with N***as Lookin and a picture of malcom x and releasing the single during black history month. featuring a song just calling men she doesn't like N***a. or the whole borderline nazi imagery video pissing off jews, or the anaconda video pissing off feminists. she just gets by off of controversy.

but anyway. illuminati believers. you've been brainwashed by nerds with too much time on their hands. bravo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm somewhat surprised this thread is still alive!

I'd rather believe that I'm going to one day win the Euro Millions myself.

ReputationRep:
    It's real wake up sheeps

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It's funny reading your comment you do hold the knownledge. Why did Tupac call his song Killumanti. There were so many other names yet he choose that specific one. Oh yeah, have you noticed before a celebrity dies there is always a show like Family Guy that predicts the death secretly. Just before Robin William died there was an episode of Family Guy of some dude commiting suicide, soon after Robin William dies in real. It's not a coinsuidence I don't know why your brain can't work this out. Time and time again stuff like this happen. The Illumanti myth has been around so long...why? Just because they won't show themselves it doesn't mean that they don't exist. Why would they show themselves to you if they are a secret society. It's simple logic. I used to be just like you until I realised all these so called "coinsuidences" have some meaning behind it.

ReputationRep:
    I find it hard to believe that if a notoriously *secret* and *powerful* society such as the "illuminati" were to exist today, that they'd allow themselves to become so well known and talked about.

Whenever someone talks about the illuminati or Freemasons I always imagine a group of people in a society that's actually secret drinking expensive whisky and laughing at the hype...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alesha1991)
    I think it's unlikely the Illuminati exists, at least in the way some people imagine it. There are real secret societies that exist such as Freemasons & some politicians, businessmen etc have been members but I doubt there could be anything as powerful as some people believe. If there really was a vast conspiracy to rule the world thousands, even millions of people would have to be in on it. Another thing I don't get is the whole thing about Illuminati symbols being in music videos etc. If they really exist & are so secretive why would they put their symbols where everyone can see them.
    I do understand your last point it's what thing that did baffle me. Some youtuber called TheVigiliantChristian said it's because they think we are stupid and that these little details are symbols won't be recognised by us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alesha1991)
    Another thing I don't get is the whole thing about Illuminati symbols being in music videos etc. If they really exist & are so secretive why would they put their symbols where everyone can see them.
    For me the answer to this is really obvious, they are trying to get more people. So many conspiracy theorists think its some 'ritualistic symbolism' to 'honor the sun god' or whatever lol. Its just advertisement to the little kiddies to get them to join the sick party and brainwash more youth.

The youth after all, are the future

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.