Turn on thread page Beta

Who do YOU think killed Lucy Beale? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    My sister heard about us finding out in february as well. Not sure when in february though.
    19th

ReputationRep:
    How do you know those two leave?

I don't think it's max. He gets all the lead roles and whoever did this will be leaving the show (most likely) and I don't think they would get rid of him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jane seems very suspicious to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At the back of my mind I suspect everyone. :getmecoat:

Whitney - I just don't like her and want the murderer to be her so she can leave. Being the victim of severe bullying can push a person to act out if they were victimised in the past. I relate to her character a lot and I think if it was me in the show then the murderer would probably be me. :innocent:

Jane/Peter - If Peter did it then I imagine he would've opened up to Jane about it, or she might've even helped him get away with it

Abi/Ben/Jay/Max - I imagine a similar thing where Ben and Jay help her get away with it and she tells Max because she can't keep her mouth shut and needs to confide in someone. Emma said to Max "you know" in the new year episode(?) so that must mean that he knows who did it.

The 14 suspects apparently are: Ian, Jane, Peter, Cindy, Lauren, Abi, Max, Denise, Whitney, Ben, Jay, Les, Pam, Lee.

It's definitely not Lee, Pam, Les, Jay, Ben, Max, Lauren, Cindy, Jane, Ian.

That leaves Whitney, Denise, Abi, Peter.

I'm also doubting Denise as a suspect, but if her alcohol issues started off screen while she was with Ian then I imagine that could have pushed her over the edge. There's a lot that went on off screen. The thing that surprised me a lot was that she hated Lucy.

Lee, Pam and Les are fresh meat. Lee is a Carter - the holy grail of families on EE atm so I highly doubt it's him. He might have helped Whitney get away with it, but I don't think he knows she did it. That is, if she did it. I hope she did it. :innocent:

It would be funny if it's no one on the square and it was actually a stranger, but all/most of the suspects saw her dead body lying wherever it was but they all left it because they didn't want to be a suspect. :mmm:

I also think back to when Emma said "It's still murder". When reading about it on the DS forums I think they said murder is accidental where manslaughter isn't. If that's the case then I wonder what kind of an idiot would accidentally murder someone and my mind immediately jumps to Abi, Whitney, and Peter. Out of those two I imagine Peter because he actually grieved her death. Abi and Whitney aren't psychopaths so I'd be surprised if they turn out to be the killers because they're too weak and emotional to act apathetic after killing someone so close to home.

Hmm, thinking about it now, I'm starting to doubt every single one of those 14 suspects. They're the ones with the strongest motive, but if this reveal is going to be one to remember then it's going to be last person anyone would suspect. Someone who has a history on the square. Sonia. It would be hilarious if it was Sonia. She's like cardboard. This would give her that something that her character so badly needs.

I spend too much time thinking about this. :getmecoat:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    That's Coronation Street you silly billy!
    I know.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lol @ Max being seen at the darts holding a "I killed Lucy Beale" sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    At the back of my mind I suspect everyone. :getmecoat:

Whitney - I just don't like her and want the murderer to be her so she can leave. Being the victim of severe bullying can push a person to act out if they were victimised in the past. I relate to her character a lot and I think if it was me in the show then the murderer would probably be me. :innocent:

Jane/Peter - If Peter did it then I imagine he would've opened up to Jane about it, or she might've even helped him get away with it

Abi/Ben/Jay/Max - I imagine a similar thing where Ben and Jay help her get away with it and she tells Max because she can't keep her mouth shut and needs to confide in someone. Emma said to Max "you know" in the new year episode(?) so that must mean that he knows who did it.

The 14 suspects apparently are: Ian, Jane, Peter, Cindy, Lauren, Abi, Max, Denise, Whitney, Ben, Jay, Les, Pam, Lee.

It's definitely not Lee, Pam, Les, Jay, Ben, Max, Lauren, Cindy, Jane, Ian.

That leaves Whitney, Denise, Abi, Peter.

I'm also doubting Denise as a suspect, but if her alcohol issues started off screen while she was with Ian then I imagine that could have pushed her over the edge. There's a lot that went on off screen. The thing that surprised me a lot was that she hated Lucy.

Lee, Pam and Les are fresh meat. Lee is a Carter - the holy grail of families on EE atm so I highly doubt it's him. He might have helped Whitney get away with it, but I don't think he knows she did it. That is, if she did it. I hope she did it. :innocent:

It would be funny if it's no one on the square and it was actually a stranger, but all/most of the suspects saw her dead body lying wherever it was but they all left it because they didn't want to be a suspect. :mmm:

I also think back to when Emma said "It's still murder". When reading about it on the DS forums I think they said murder is accidental where manslaughter isn't. If that's the case then I wonder what kind of an idiot would accidentally murder someone and my mind immediately jumps to Abi, Whitney, and Peter. Out of those two I imagine Peter because he actually grieved her death. Abi and Whitney aren't psychopaths so I'd be surprised if they turn out to be the killers because they're too weak and emotional to act apathetic after killing someone so close to home.

Hmm, thinking about it now, I'm starting to doubt every single one of those 14 suspects. They're the ones with the strongest motive, but if this reveal is going to be one to remember then it's going to be last person anyone would suspect. Someone who has a history on the square. Sonia. It would be hilarious if it was Sonia. She's like cardboard. This would give her that something that her character so badly needs.

I spend too much time thinking about this. :getmecoat:

Wow IDEK what to say :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Lol @ Max being seen at the darts holding a "I killed Lucy Beale" sign.
    :erm: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    I know.
    I know you know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I also think back to when Emma said "It's still murder". When reading about it on the DS forums I think they said murder is accidental where manslaughter isn't.
    Manslaughter is accidental murder -_- Murder is plain murder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdulKoyes)
    Manslaughter is accidental murder -_- Murder is plain murder
    Ah, I had a feeling I was getting them mixed up. :mmm:

Wow IDEK what to say :lol:
    Secretly this storyline kills me when I watch the show. :innocent: I'm almost desperate to find out just so I can put my mind at peace!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :erm: :laugh:
    He'll be in trouble with bosses if he actually did it.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I know you know!
    Ahhhh. Thanks for letting me know. Now I know, you know I know.

ReputationRep:
    Abi, Jane , whitney or Peter

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I give up, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    ABBIE!!!! she has gotten so nasty and bitter and weird. And her and max had that exchange 'nobody needs to know about good friday' blah blah. I think Max is too much of an obvious choice. Plus when Emma knew who the killer was and had been hit by the car she told Max to get away from her but then later she ran into his arms and I really don't think she would have if he was the killer. I think she was angry cos she found out Max must have been covering for Abbie maybe? Cant believe Emma went and died though no need to kill her off!!!!!! However Whitney with the whole deleting all lucys messages/whiping her fb?????? suspicious. Maybe a team of them killed her hah. I also get told by strangers I look like Lucy Beale- whoever has done it I shall be personally offended haha.

ReputationRep:
    Peter.

ReputationRep:
    i definitely don't think it was lauren or peter. Peter's too nice tokill his twin and his reaction when he found out was too heartbreaking.If he did do anything I don'tknow... like give her too much cocain it would have been accidental. But she died of a blow to the head though so. Laurens too nice too and was so gutted when she died and she was so greatful to Lucy at the time for getting Lauren on her feet again and a partner in her business. I also think Jay is covering for Abbie, or they were in it together- as him and Ben had her wallet and phone and lied to Ian saying Ben just got out of prison and mugged her for money.
    Who knows. I bet nick cotton has a part to play in it somewhere though lol, even if it's just like he's who peter got cocaine off or something. It's nick cotton he's always going to be involved. Or it'll be denny cos he's a freaking devil child!

ReputationRep:
    I was right! :eek: I so should have bet on it :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.