Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    yes they said it is being fully and competitive ! But i have applied for 3 campus and my application was unsuccessful at stirling campus for the other two nothing has been changed !so what do u think might happen i am so confused now !!
    I think you can still be accepted in the other campuses

ReputationRep:
    Yes for highland campus and inv nothing has been changed still written the uni is considering your application ! I will email them 😯

ReputationRep:
    Odd! Well hopefully that means you are in with 2 chances still then.

Let us know what they say!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Stirling today! It been a long wait

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Is that for Highland campus?

Wonder if they are doing it alphabetically? My surname begins with W so maybe!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I applied for the Stirling campus. I'm not too sure they may be doing it alphabetically. My surname starts with an A and I had my interview 23rd January. So it has been a bit of a wait.

ReputationRep:
    Can't be alphabetical then as loads have heard before you and you only just and an A!

I had an interview 22nd at Stirling so it also can't be done in interview order. I shall just have to be patient some more!

Congrats again on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Yeah I don't think it is. You should hear back from them by 31st of March. So it soon, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional yesterday for Stirling mental health nursing! 😄 thank goodness the wait is horrible x

ReputationRep:
    Well done!

Still nothing for me so another long weekend. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakeybadoo)
    If they haven't sent a U, you may get an offer yet!

Why not email them and ask?
    Hey i have a good news i have receievd two conditional offers from highland campus and western isles but i have to pass the IELTS english test .

ReputationRep:
    Well done, excellent news and now a big choice to make too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Hey i have a good news i have receievd two conditional offers from highland campus and western isles but i have to pass the IELTS english test .
    thats great news )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Congrats! Well done. I remember meeting you at the interview day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laviebelle)
    Congrats! Well done. I remember meeting you at the interview day.
    Thanks , oh really 😊where ?? have u got any offer ??

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have for stirling campus and another university. I met you at the applicant day, I was the girl from London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laviebelle)
    Yes I have for stirling campus and another university. I met you at the applicant day, I was the girl from London.
    Oh yeah i do remember u congrats for your offers ☺

ReputationRep:
    My offer came 30th, at 6pm - nothing like leaving it until the last minute! LOL.

See those of you with offers for Highland, in September!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ,
    You can join facebook group if u have got an offer for nursing .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/655432344589800/

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional for Highland Campus for adult nursing today!! Anyone else for Inverness campus?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.