Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have any crushes on anyone? Share away! :) watch

ReputationRep:
    My dentist is totally my type aside from being a little skinny. She has these browny-green syrupy eyes and I'm kinda swooning a bit while she drills in to my face. She's of questionable competency, but I'm like sure 'just take them all out'

I slightly fancy a friend of my mother's who happens to be my age and has an amazing arse. She's on methadone and carrying a dead man's baby, but when she offered me 'an upstairs cuddle' this afternoon, I really had to visualise the possible globules of upclose AIDS to keep me from ripping her clothes off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    My dentist is totally my type aside from being a little skinny. She has these browny-green syrupy eyes and I'm kinda swooning a bit while she drills in to my face. She's of questionable competency, but I'm like sure 'just take them all out'

I slightly fancy a friend of my mother's who happens to be my age and has an amazing arse. She's on methadone and carrying a dead man's baby, but when she offered me 'an upstairs cuddle' this afternoon, I really had to visualise the possible globules of upclose AIDS to keep me from ripping her clothes off.
    Oh man. I had a beautiful blonde dentist myself. She was good inspiration for booking those appointments.

Turns out she was either tremendously **** at her job, or far more likely, she was fraudulent because she claimed I needed three fillings in my teeth, I didn't believe her, so I went to a different dentist and she said there was absolutely nothing wrong with my teeth. Yeah, that happened. And it's so bad because when you get a filling they are drilling a bigger hole in your teeth - that **** is irreversible bro. Horrible. Evil sexy dentist. Nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    I do. I've had a crush on this dude for over 2 years and I still can't get over him.
    I have this crush on this female but she a few years older than me but she would never let me date her anyway , and in the past all my crushes have crushed my heart . Oh well a man can dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Oh man. I had a beautiful blonde dentist myself. She was good inspiration for booking those appointments.

Turns out she was either tremendously **** at her job, or far more likely, she was fraudulent because she claimed I needed three fillings in my teeth, I didn't believe her, so I went to a different dentist and she said there was absolutely nothing wrong with my teeth. Yeah, that happened. And it's so bad because when you get a filling they are drilling a bigger hole in your teeth - that **** is irreversible bro. Horrible. Evil sexy dentist. Nightmare.
    I had an even more attractive dentist a few years ago. She said she was going to extract four, and the rest just needed filled, then over the next few weeks casually removed eight more without explanation.

Obviously there's a pattern here. Only ugly women should be allowed to be dentists, and even then only after 15 years training on monkeys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    I had an even more attractive dentist a few years ago. She said she was going to extract four, and the rest just needed filled, then over the next few weeks casually removed eight more without explanation.

Obviously there's a pattern here. Only ugly women should be allowed to be dentists, and even then only after 15 years training on monkeys.
    Are you kidding me? That's terrible! I bet you don't appreciate teeth until they're gone, or until you realise how much crowns cost to get installed into your gob :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Have a guess
    You like delegating???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    I have this crush on this female but she a few years older than me but she would never let me date her anyway , and in the past all my crushes have crushed my heart . Oh well a man can dream.
    I just had a brain wave... Maybe that's why they're called crushes... They crush your heart!!! :'(

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    So neural oscillations crush your heart?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a guy in my uni.. Unfortunately his taken .. And it's really hard seeing him everyday and not being able to get closer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttaylor17)
    You like delegating???
    Only this comes into your mind? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Only this comes into your mind? :hubba:
    Precisely.... What else can it be?

ReputationRep:
    I've had a crush on this girl for a few months. We've only talked like twice or something but we look at each other quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    yep 2 - patrick dempsey and pitbull rhe rapper lol

ReputationRep:
    honestly cant remember the last time i had an actual real life crush :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    I haven't had many 'crushes' although

*also I have a big thing for jake gyllenhaal

I remember being OBSESSED with him for like a week or so after watching his movie 'prisoners'. you've got good taste

Have a crush on my cousin who i see like three times a year... But her mum found out and told her not to talk to me... And apparently she doesn't like me either... But I've seen signs that suggest otherwise...
    gonna be sick in my mouth. your own cousin out of all people?!

ReputationRep:
    Precisely.... What else can it be?
    A job where no one really cares and you are one of those that takes matters in their hands when some higher authority is supposed to solve the problem. That's why biatch in charge

ReputationRep:
    Besides residual feelings for my ex, there is this girl in my social circle who I find pretty hot, however a) she mostly goes for alpha male/hot guys/older guys anyway, b) I think she has BPD, is pretty high maintenance, has quite a dark family history who are no longer around and an abusive stalker ex, and I don't yet know how to handle my own anxiety/depression/self-esteem issues so even if she was in my league (which I reckon I could elevate myself to with my regime of self-improvement tbf, I have gone from Zero to Hero before ) yeah she's off the cards.

Also my best bud has a bit of a crush on her, Brocode

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still hung up on my ex, not had any crushes since her which is annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Besides the usual celebrity crushes, yes I had a crush on this guy and we are now together. Go figure! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A job where no one really cares and you are one of those that takes matters in their hands when some higher authority is supposed to solve the problem. That's why biatch in charge
    So if I took charge you wouldn't mind...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.