Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    So are there only three clubs in the world (Barca, RM and Bayern) or am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    The only Atletico player who gets any recognition doesn't even play for them anymore...
    Very true but as he was always Chelsea's it seems to me his move back to Chelsea and doing well in goal there has helped him go into second. Every football fan knows that Athletico deserve some recognition and they also know how corrupt FIFA is. Sadly it doesn't surprise me with the lack of Athletico players.

ReputationRep:
    Look at Messi's face when Enrique was talking about him. Pure rage
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Zander01)
    I didn't mean to come across like that, but I really don't think disciplinary records should have influence over decisions.

Strange that you may be right with the world cup but most people will sweep that under the rug when it comes to Ronaldo
    That's fine
    And Messi. It's all getting a bit boring and predictable now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    So are there only three clubs in the world (Barca, RM and Bayern) or am I missing something?
    Nah don't be silly, there's PSG as well. 4 of the 5 richest clubs in the world, coincidence? I think not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Very true but as he was always Chelsea's it seems to me his move back to Chelsea and doing well in goal there has helped him go into second. Every football fan knows that Athletico deserve some recognition and they also know how corrupt FIFA is. Sadly it doesn't surprise me with the lack of Athletico players.
    While this is true, it's not FIFA picking the winners. Unless FIFA is doing some additional rigging (but votes are made public later on) or blackmailing, they have no influence on it bar choosing the list of votable players/coaches. So the award says more about the football knowledge of players or, more likely, about the popularity of certain players and coaches among their peers than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Dave Hockaday should've won coach of the year
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Messi's suit is ridiculous
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)
    Messi's suit is ridiculous
    He looked bloody horrified to see Luis Enrique introducing him, too.

ReputationRep:
    Low needs to be banned from talking

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs, is this X-factor?

**** this, GTA awaits.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Ahh ffs. If I wanted live music I'd switch to MTV plus who are these people anyway... -_-

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what I'm watching anymore
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This is just painful to the ears now. What even is this ****.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This band is making my ears bleed, I can't watch anymore

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo has to win the the balon d'or, he's been absolutely phenomenal.

ReputationRep:
    Considering how the awards have been thus far, I wouldn't be surprised if Messi won it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Why are these things always so awkward?

ReputationRep:
    Kate Abdo has a lovely smile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 14, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.