Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Talk about anyyyyyyything?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    I actually might take a look at that book! I'm a weird child. I finished school last summer and I really wanted to a year out and just explore. So yeah I'm doing a gap year and livin a little but I plan on going back and start my a levels this year. What about you?
    You should aha, why weird? Oh alright, what A-levels you planning on taking? Me, well I was studying Economics at University but I didn't like the course + rubbish social life = me dropping out & probably not going back (to the same Uni anyway) so now I was working in retail but already looking to get a new job. Long term I want to go in to social/support work/counselling or the media side of sport (mainly football)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellholathere)
    is your phone broken too? I feel good without it tbh. You actually start to do stuff, haha

it was broken a good while ago. yeah you do stuff alright but trips to the bathroom become less entertaining :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hman1994)
    it was broken a good while ago. yeah you do stuff alright but trips to the bathroom become less entertaining :P
    Yeah and you can't call your mum to pick you up from college because you're too lazy and the weather is too cold ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    You should aha, why weird? Oh alright, what A-levels you planning on taking? Me, well I was studying Economics at University but I didn't like the course + rubbish social life = me dropping out & probably not going back (to the same Uni anyway) so now I was working in retail but already looking to get a new job. Long term I want to go in to social/support work/counselling or the media side of sport (mainly football)
    I was just born weird. Without intending it, I always do something thats completely different to what others are doing. Not that I care and all. But I do look like a weirdo but then again its my life and I'll do want. :cool: Economics? Damn. That souunds pretty cool. So i guess I'll see you on the media side of the world cup in 2018. That's if God-willing I'm alive and healthy, because you never know. See. I'm werid. oh I'm still thinking about it. German, eng lit, and maybe bio and chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    In what way will finding the Q Document disprove Catholicism? Surely this will prove that a prophet named Jesus Christ roamed the Earth around 2 millennia ago.

ReputationRep:
    I was just born weird. Without intending it, I always do something thats completely different to what others are doing. Not that I care and all. But I do look like a weirdo but then again its my life and I'll do want. :cool: Economics? Damn. That souunds pretty cool. So i guess I'll see you on the media side of the world cup in 2018. That's if God-willing I'm alive and healthy, because you never know. See. I'm werid. oh I'm still thinking about it. German, eng lit, and maybe bio and chemistry.
    I'm terribly sorry about the late response btw. Hmm, depends what you consider "weird" I guess. I suppose some people will call me weird but the main thing is that I'm happy with who I am Well Economics has good career prospects but I didn't enjoy it so :erm: Yeah maybe, that would be great if I could go to Russia & experience it first hand haha :cool: You quite interested in football yourself then? Any other sports? Ah ok cool, any idea what you want to do career wise?

ReputationRep:
    I'm terribly sorry about the late response btw. Hmm, depends what you consider "weird" I guess. I suppose some people will call me weird but the main thing is that I'm happy with who I am Well Economics has good career prospects but I didn't enjoy it so :erm: Yeah maybe, that would be great if I could go to Russia & experience it first hand haha :cool: You quite interested in football yourself then? Any other sports? Ah ok cool, any idea what you want to do career wise?
    Don't worry. I was too tired to stay on any longer anyways. I only just got interested in the world cup partially because some of the players are hot. LOOL. I like badminton. I was good at it in school but i didn't really pursue it or anything. I want to start playing it again. it's the only sport I will ever be good at. loool. a humans rights lawyerr. hopefully. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes can't think of a thread title either, OP

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. I was too tired to stay on any longer anyways. I only just got interested in the world cup partially because some of the players are hot. LOOL. I like badminton. I was good at it in school but i didn't really pursue it or anything. I want to start playing it again. it's the only sport I will ever be good at. loool. a humans rights lawyerr. hopefully. what about you?
    Yeah I went to sleep myself, then kind of occupied myself with other things. Lol, what players were you attracted to? Are you british/foreign or maybe a bit of both, may I ask? Ah alright I see, I think you should. Sport is a good way to stay fit. Ooh interesting,I hope all goes well! I mentioned it before, remember :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I went to sleep myself, then kind of occupied myself with other things. Lol, what players were you attracted to? Are you british/foreign or maybe a bit of both, may I ask? Ah alright I see, I think you should. Sport is a good way to stay fit. Ooh interesting,I hope all goes well! I mentioned it before, remember :teehee:
    My bad. I'm to lazy to check again. oh yeah. I think you wanted to do something with media and sports. aha. oscar emboaba. i think thats how you spell his name. and i don't know the names of the others. i was attracted to the really werid looking dudes. but i had more of an infatuation with oscar for sure. thank you. i hope so too. I'm asiiiiiiiian wbu?

ReputationRep:
    My bad. I'm to lazy to check again. oh yeah. I think you wanted to do something with media and sports. aha. oscar emboaba. i think thats how you spell his name. and i don't know the names of the others. i was attracted to the really werid looking dudes. but i had more of an infatuation with oscar for sure. thank you. i hope so too. I'm asiiiiiiiian wbu?
    Ah alright no worries, I mean there's been a lot of posts since so it's kinda understandable Oscar plays for my team wooh He's got kind of a baby face to me haha I know my younger sister fancies Eden Hazard lol, what about someone like Olivier Giroud, do you like him, or maybe someone like Mesut Ozil as he looks a bit different?

You're welcome Oh right is that East (oriental) or South Asian btw, I'm part South Asian (Bengali) but was born & brought up in the UK, so I have a british accent & more culturally western lol.

ReputationRep:
    ca I talk about the implications of the red pill here?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.