Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    XD buses just aren't a good idea. I'd love to start learning to drive but I'm so busy saving up for uni I have no money left over. This February is the £200 deposit, my friends birthday and my brother's and dads birthday. I'm broke now 😂 haha

ReputationRep:
    See i've had lessons and i've passed my theory but i just cant afford to go any further and to be honest I couldn't really be bothered 😂

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to leave the driving lessons until I have a bit more money or start a little fund and put like £5 away a week until I have enough

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im probably going to leave it till after February. I cant do lessons in my town, i have to get the ferry accross the water because theres no lights or roundabouts where I live 😂 hate getting the boat haha

ReputationRep:
    No roundabouts or lights XD haha god there's loads round me. There's a roundabout at the end of my street. I've only ever been on a ferry once and that was from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura XD it was fun

ReputationRep:
    Awh Lanzarote sounds so good right now. Its currently snowing right now, so bloody cold haha

ReputationRep:
    It's been snowing for a couple of days here. Not really stuck until a few days ago but now its melting. It's just really cold now XD I really want it to start warming up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure if Imperial kept their Zoology degree, there would be more applicants. Wonder why they removed it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica.Whelan97)
    It's been snowing for a couple of days here. Not really stuck until a few days ago but now its melting. It's just really cold now XD I really want it to start warming up now
    I know its so cold, but i actually love the snow so much, cant wait till summer though. Hopefully get some heat haha

ReputationRep:
    I found something on the LJMU website that might help you choose between the different courses; The first year of the course is shared with the Zoology programme at LJMU, so you can transfer onto this course if you complete Level 4.
    So if you choose zoology or animal behaviour you can always change your mind for the second year XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica.Whelan97)
    I found something on the LJMU website that might help you choose between the different courses; The first year of the course is shared with the Zoology programme at LJMU, so you can transfer onto this course if you complete Level 4.
    So if you choose zoology or animal behaviour you can always change your mind for the second year XD
    Oh thats so much handier, that's so good haha. Means i dont have to make like an actual decision now. Thank you for letting me know ☺️

ReputationRep:
    I was told this at the open day XD I remember thinking oh that's handy haha. Its always good to know in case you change your mind

ReputationRep:
    I know makes everything so much easier. At least i wont have to worry about that now, can worry next year haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah XD haha. I should be applying for my accommodation in a few minutes when it opens

ReputationRep:
    Oh brilliant. Did it all go okay? ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was fine XD I filled out all the forms and I applied for my student finance too because LJMU got back to me about the course code

ReputationRep:
    Oh very good! 😊 glad you got it sorted. When do you get word about the accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roisin_)
    Oh very good! 😊 glad you got it sorted. When do you get word about the accommodation?
    I don't know really. I think the site said that they send the information over to the tenant (liberty living ) and they review it and send me forms or something to sign

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email from liberty living Paid my deposit and now I have to get my guarantor to sign some forms and send it off with 2 passport photos and a copy of my student finance (when I get it)

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm currently at John Moores studying the Natural Sciences and moving onto Wildlife & Conservation. Funnily enough, i'm pulling an all nightier as we speak for a human anatomy exam at 9am. #UniversityLife

If anyone has any questions about anything, let me knows and I'll do my best to provide a suitable answer

Hope to see some of you in September

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.