Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    lmao. I think they wished they hadn't given it to us though, someone complained about the noise and the manager called our room and asked us to be mindful of other guests :getmecoat:
    Stop rubbing it in :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What's weird about it? We started getting to know each other and dating a year before my 16th and I knew him since I was 14. It was his family's yacht,went to Italy for his sister's birthday
    I dunno it seems a bit pervy if he was 19 did you stay together afterwards may I ask

ReputationRep:
    Warm up, Lake District B&B. Main event her bedroom in parental home. Well chosen and relaxed.

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    lmao. I think they wished they hadn't given it to us though, someone complained about the noise and the manager called our room and asked us to be mindful of other guests :getmecoat:
    Lmao you noisy pair .

ReputationRep:
    Pantry/supply room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hotel...i would like to say i was being treated but it was the staff quarters-----dingy being an understatement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    I dunno it seems a bit pervy if he was 19 did you stay together afterwards may I ask
    Yup.we lasted 6 whole years

ReputationRep:
    fair enough dude

Aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Aww
    Thanks

The hotel we plan to go to seems very nice though .

ReputationRep:
    My parents' bed.

ReputationRep:
    why did it end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    why did it end?
    None of your business

(Original post by Anonymous Coward)
    My parents' bed.
    Thats a bit...creepy...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    La tour Eiffel...
    trop romantique :lol:

(Original post by Anonymous Coward)
    My parents' bed.
    Didnt it creep you out that you were doing what they do but in there bed like, I couldn’t because I would be thinking of my parents doing it there in different postions eww no.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Still waiting for a day that will never come

ReputationRep:
    In the bedroom up at the top of the house, doing my level best not to let a mate of a mate's hot girlfriend seduce me, away from the other guests at my 16th bday party/sleepover :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriends bed when I was 15, it was only a month after we started dating but we're still together now and it's been almost 4 years! Don't do it at a hotel, you won't feel comfortable - I don't know your age but most places won't let you in id you're under 18 anyway, which I assume you are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.