Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by le_darkhorse)
    your point being? there is no contradiction in those two statements. you are contradicting yourself by misinterpreting my comments.
    My point is that you want all Muslims to band together to fight extremism but later on said that you're afraid of Muslims banding together in your local area? Do not be afraid of Muslims, we have families just like you and love our neighbours as though they are part of us.

Be on our side, like a lot of good Atheists and Christians have been, helping us spread the truth about Islam and ensuring that that these atrocities don't happen again.

By shouting statements such as ''All da mozlems r responsible'' you're just adding fuel to the fire and helping nobody but the terrorists by giving them more reason to attack. If you sincerely want to help: educate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student_0)
    Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million and injured 22, 379, 053 that includes 7 million civilians? Muslims?

Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million, which was over 2.5% of the world population? Muslims?

Who killed about 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?

Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki? Muslims?

Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?

No it wasn't Muslims. There are bad people in every religion that unfortunately commit crimes against humanity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't let them numbers of native Australians killed go - 'The population of Indigenous Australians at the time of permanent European settlement has been estimated at between 318,000[10] and 1,000,000'
    20 million where did you get that number from?

ReputationRep:
    Talking to people like OP is like talking to a wall

ReputationRep:
    Muslims are doing something to help. Can you also condemn the US, England and Israel for their actions too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImNotMe)
    My point is that you want all Muslims to band together to fight extremism but later on said that you're afraid of Muslims banding together in your local area? Do not be afraid of Muslims, we have families just like you and love our neighbours as though they are part of us.

Be on our side, like a lot of good Atheists and Christians have been, helping us spread the truth about Islam and ensuring that that these atrocities don't happen again.

By shouting statements such as ''All da mozlems r responsible'' you're just adding fuel to the fire and helping nobody but the terrorists by giving them more reason to attack. If you sincerely want to help: educate.
    ye and they don't contradict. muslims forming pacts in neighbourhoods is not healthy in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)
    Talking to people like OP is like talking to a wall
    a wall of truth.

it hurts i know.

ReputationRep:
    what is your point? i don't know, secretly they might well have. Infact the more I think about it I was surrounded by Pakistani fundamentalists - so yes they will likely have terrorist ideologies.
    okay so first u say 'u dont know' so obviously no one sed anything that made u think that they had terrorist ideologies
    and then u say that they r Pakistani and they r fundamentalists and will likely hav terrorist ideologies
    so basically ur judging them as having terrorist ideologies becoz they are Pakistani? and how do u know they wer fundamentalists? did they tell u that?
    My point is u judge unfairly and it's not right.
    U say they segregate themselves and try to take over collectively, why dont u go and talk to them about their religion? and how r they taking over?

As for you daily mail story, where does it say the guy was backed up by other Muslims and can u prove that more than a minority of Muslims hav terrorist ideologies.
    I mean I am a Muslim and I know many other Muslims and none of whom hav terrorist views.
    You can't blame Islam for the corruption of a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sumyya)
    okay so first u say 'u dont know' so obviously no one sed anything that made u think that they had terrorist ideologies
    and then u say that they r Pakistani and they r fundamentalists and will likely hav terrorist ideologies
    so basically ur judging them as having terrorist ideologies becoz they are Pakistani? and how do u know they wer fundamentalists? did they tell u that?
    My point is u judge unfairly and it's not right.
    U say they segregate themselves and try to take over collectively, why dont u go and talk to them about their religion? and how r they taking over?

As for you daily mail story, where does it say the guy was backed up by other Muslims and can u prove that more than a minority of Muslims hav terrorist ideologies.
    I mean I am a Muslim and I know many other Muslims and none of whom hav terrorist views.
    You can't blame Islam for the corruption of a few.
    why would they have to say anything? i saw the hatred from pakistanis towards non-muslims well and clear. i saw lots of things that told me about the type of people alot of them were. you don't know what i've seen for you to tell me i am judging.

edit: again stop saying it is just a few. it is now a few, it is millions. if it was just a few we wouldn't have global terror on what is now a weekly basis to some degree.

ReputationRep:
    whatever happens in your area happens in your area but just know not all of us are the same and not all of us wanted 130 children dead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why would they have to say anything? i saw the hatred from pakistanis towards non-muslims well and clear. i saw lots of things that told me about the type of people alot of them were. you don't know what i've seen for you to tell me i am judging.

edit: again stop saying it is just a few. it is now a few, it is millions. if it was just a few we wouldn't have global terror on what is now a weekly basis to some degree.
    I doubt all the pakistanis felt hatred towards non muslims because thats not islam, islams about being nice to everyone no matter wat religion they r from, and say they did, its not gnna be becoz they are Muslims becoz Islam is against hate.

As for the 'millions' and 'global terror' i presume ur talking about isis who are obviously corrupt and in the wrong
    but they dont have millions they hav 31500 men according to google out of the 1.6 billion Muslims who are peaceful

ReputationRep:
    PEW research and other bodies determine that there are a majority with "radical" views. Not a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't take you seriously. What crimes do atheists commit in the name of atheism or in the name of Stalin and Hitler?

I can't take you seriously either. You're probably a troll. Your pathetic life revolves around shaming Muslims and creating threads like these. Get educated. Bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sumyya)
    I doubt all the pakistanis felt hatred towards non muslims because thats not islam, islams about being nice to everyone no matter wat religion they r from, and say they did, its not gnna be becoz they are Muslims becoz Islam is against hate.

As for the 'millions' and 'global terror' i presume ur talking about isis who are obviously corrupt and in the wrong
    but they dont have millions they hav 31500 men according to google out of the 1.6 billion Muslims who are peaceful
    I shall not bother *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    The Quran says " the unbelievers are the vilest of animals ". That's not obvious?

Non-Muslims are all evil according to the Quran.

That's not obvious?

The Quran is really the big threat to Non-Muslims! It's a root cause of terrorism!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    The Quran says " the unbelievers are the vilest of animals ". That's not obvious?

Non-Muslims are all evil according to the Quran.

That's not obvious?

The Quran is really the big threat to Non-Muslims! It's a root cause of terrorism!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bro, read it in context and it's not bad at all, if you understand it. There is one thing that both many extremists and non-Muslims have in common which is reading the Quran retardedly.

ReputationRep:
    So it's not good enough to say they are a minority. It is completely irrelevant infact. And all of you Muslims ARE responsible for these extremists, until you decide as a force to come together and denounce these people and their acts on the streets in a similar manner to the way the people came out in Paris.
    I would disagree. Whether I publicly denounce violent attacks or not, it is not perpetrated or facilitated by me, nor does it have anything to do with me. Muslim or not, I'm not accountable for what someone else does.

I'm not an "extremist unless stated otherwise" any more than you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Bro, read it in context and it's not bad at all, if you understand it. There is one thing that both many extremists and non-Muslims have in common which is reading the Quran retardedly.
    lol. Why did you call me bro? I don't even know you. And I'm not a Muslim. I don't believe the Quran would bring peace to this blue planet.

Your response just made the entire world know the truth. What is the truth?

The truth is that the Quran is really really a big threat to the world. It's really really a root cause of terrorism.

Of course, more and more innocent people died and will die because of that book.. the Quran.

Obviously,it can be used to brainwash some retards around here.

Bye,bro... I mean..stranger!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's about spreading a message and not letting these rats get away with it.

Dear lord, do you not get the message?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    lol. Why did you call me bro? I don't even know you. And I'm not a Muslim. I don't believe the Quran would bring peace to this blue planet.

Your response just made the entire world know the truth. What is the truth?

The truth is that the Quran is really really a big threat to the world. It's really really a root cause of terrorism.

Of course, more and more innocent people died and will die because of that book.. the Quran.

Obviously,it can be used to brainwash some retards around here.

Bye,bro... I mean..stranger!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, if I told a four year old to read a book on quantum mechanics, I wouldn't expect him to understand because he has no basic knowledge on the matter; if you want to assume that your parallel juvenile understanding of Islam can still allow you to critique it, enjoy wallowing in ignorance

ReputationRep:
    I hate the muslims

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.