The Student Room Group

BIMM London 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JessJev
Hi guys! My name is Jess and I'm going to BIMM too! ahah has any one heard reviews on Pure Student Living? That looks like quite good accommodation?

Hey Jess!!
Im going to live at pure, it's really nice there! I'm also going to study at BIMM starting Oct
Hey everyone! I'm going to study at BIMM London starting in Oct and I'm from South Africa, I don't know anyone in London🙈! And I'd like it if you guys could talk to me to get to know each other, It'll be fun!?
Reply 62
Looking for a Keith Moon/Taylor Hawkins esq. drummer for a serious Rock band based in North London. Originally known as The Quotes. Please contact Ashby - [email protected]
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, I'm nick! Me and my best friend are studying at BIMM and we still haven't found anywhere to stay! Any help? (We are both 18)
Hi im Nick and im going to BIMM to study creative musicianship and me and my best friend (who is also going to study at BIMM) are looking for a place! any help would be great, thanks!
Original post by jdjmead96
Hello I'm Josh and am going to London BIMM in 2015 and am looking for a place to live/people to live with.
If anyone is in the same situation and sees this advertisement, contact me somehow plz

hey, myself (nick) and my fiend (jack) are looking for a place to stay! we are studying at BIMM in london and we are up for a house share (although we have no idea what to look for haha) any help or offers would be great!
thanks!
Original post by TellaMadeIt
Hey everyone! I'm going to study at BIMM London starting in Oct and I'm from South Africa, I don't know anyone in London🙈! And I'd like it if you guys could talk to me to get to know each other, It'll be fun!?

Hi! I'm Carrie! I'm starting at BIMM too :smile: actually I came on here for kinda the same reason too! I'm studying the songwriting diploma, wau?! I have one friend also doing songwriting and one doing the vocal diploma so I'm not exactly alone but still :smile:
[QUOTE=CarrieJane;58309851]Hi! I'm Carrie! I'm starting at BIMM too :smile: actually I came on here for kinda the same reason too! I'm studying the songwriting diploma, wau?! I have one friend also doing songwriting and one doing the vocal diploma so I'm not exactly alone but still :smile:

Hiii😁
I can't wait to meet you!
I'm going to study for a diploma in vocals :smile:
So happy to here from someone lol
Original post by TellaMadeIt
Hiii😁
I can't wait to meet you!
I'm going to study for a diploma in vocals :smile:
So happy to here from someone lol

Ah that's so cool! My friend Connor is doing course so you'll probably meet him first! He's the year above me tho and just finish first years on AS/A Levels :smile:
Ah that's so cool! My friend Connor is doing course so you'll probably meet him first! He's the year above me tho and just finish first years on AS/A Levels :smile:

That's pretty cool! 😁🎉
Are you guys from the UK or international students?
Reply 70
Original post by Nicklofthouse10
hey, myself (nick) and my fiend (jack) are looking for a place to stay! we are studying at BIMM in london and we are up for a house share (although we have no idea what to look for haha) any help or offers would be great!
thanks!

Hi, I'm Alex also looking for a houseshare for BIMM London, you had any luck finding a place for this group yet?
Hi Guys! I joined the student room just to comment on this thread! Ahhh!
Clearing tomorrow, pretty exciting but had a nightmare with changing my mind on Uni's. BIMM is my choice, so providing results day goes fantaaastically, hopefully I'll be studying Guitar & Creative Musicianship in September!

As with everyone else, I live about a million hours from London... Anyone had any luck with housing? Be cool to meet some people before we all get down there. Save us all having to sleep in the street with no accommodation!
Hey guys!! my names holly, I've been studying at BIMM for a year now, I am about to start the creative musicianship degree in October! I'm looking for fun and easygoing people to share with! I've found some 3 and 4 bed flats in Fulham and Putney, all within walking distance to uni and reasonably priced :smile: add me on Facebook if you want to chat and are interested! (Holly Blake)
Original post by Hollydeanna123
Hey guys!! my names holly, I've been studying at BIMM for a year now, I am about to start the creative musicianship degree in October! I'm looking for fun and easygoing people to share with! I've found some 3 and 4 bed flats in Fulham and Putney, all within walking distance to uni and reasonably priced :smile: add me on Facebook if you want to chat and are interested! (Holly Blake)

Hey Holly, me and another guy are looking for two other people to share with, preferably one more guy and one more girl! Looking at 4-bedroom places in Fulham too, for around 150pppw? We're both first-year students. Wanna team up? :smile:
Original post by I am imaginary
Hey Holly, me and another guy are looking for two other people to share with, preferably one more guy and one more girl! Looking at 4-bedroom places in Fulham too, for around 150pppw? We're both first-year students. Wanna team up? :smile:

Awesome!!! Add me on Facebook!! Holly Blake :smile: we can have a chat m'dear!!
Hey a friend of mine already goes to BIMM London and is looking for some house mates, mixed gender is fine.
If theres anyone there who is looking last minute too, that would be great.
Looking for one guy and one girl to share with me and another guy! Let me know if you're interested! We have viewings next week for houses in Fulham, about 590 - 650 pm!! :smile: X
Looking for one guy and one girl to share with me and another guy! Let me know if you're interested! We have viewings next week for houses in Fulham, about 590 - 650 pm!! :smile: X

Oh great.
Yeah i think shell be interested.
Could you inbox me your details.
Thanks
Original post by Shannongreen
Oh great.
Yeah i think shell be interested.
Could you inbox me your details.
Thanks

Add me on Facebook (holly Blake)
I do need two people though! 😊
Add me on Facebook (holly Blake)
I do need two people though! 😊

Hey Holly! Not sure which Holly Blake you are on Facebook! My audition is this saturday, so provided that goes well, would a house share be possible as accommodation is looking pretty bleak!Exciting times though !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending