Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzilou85)
    Well done Claire! How was the interview? I have mine for adult nursing on Tuesday xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou!!! Im literally soooo happy, they told us we wouldnt find out till march and my interview was only last week, i cant believe it!!' It was okay, its group so just make sure you speak whenever you can make some really good points. Read up on latest articles and stuff in the nhs and link it to your chosen field and 6 c's obviously! You'll be fine, good luck! They were all really nice😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done! How did you hear via ucas or email/ letter? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty please)
    Well done! How did you hear via ucas or email/ letter? X
    Ucas!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just checked mine ... Nothing 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Just checked mine ... Nothing 🙈
    When did you have your interview? Dw they said they wernt making decisions untill march to us so i dont really understand how ive got in so quick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    U must have wowed them! Last Friday too I was in group 2 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    U must have wowed them! Last Friday too I was in group 2 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg you were in my group haha! Whats your name?xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's Lisa u had a red top on .. Which one were you!

ReputationRep:
    It's Lisa u had a red top on .. Which one were you! I don't think I related my input or said enough .. Gutted xx
    Ohhh i think i remember you haha, i had like a black and white dress on! I didnt think i did either tbh, dw you might still get an offer as they said they wernt making all decisions until march! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I think I remember u too ha. You were great well done ( now you've gotta pray for me I'm sure you'd love me as a nursing buddy! 🙏😂!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I think I remember u too ha. You were great well done ( now you've gotta pray for me I'm sure you'd love me as a nursing buddy! 🙏😂!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha aww i will do! Were you the one who started the discussion off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that was me 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered an interview for Social Work at the Warrington campus next Monday.

Did you get invited to an interview via UCAS Track or did the uni send you a letter?

I've had a letter but my UCAS Track hasn't been updated, so I'm wondering how i conform my attendance. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    with mine for nursing I had a leaflet on how to answer? it came with the letter
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Oasis95)
    I've been offered an interview for Social Work at the Warrington campus next Monday.

Did you get invited to an interview via UCAS Track or did the uni send you a letter?

I've had a letter but my UCAS Track hasn't been updated, so I'm wondering how i conform my attendance. Any ideas?
    Hello, there should be a red and white leaflet in the pack with the letter, it gives you details about how to confirm your interview attendance.

Here is some of the key information from the letter:
    In order to reply to your invitation you will now need to visit the University of Chester Pre-
    Arrival Student Site (PASS). To access PASS, type the following address into your browser:
    https://pass.chester.ac.uk
    You will then be asked to sign in with your username and password.
    USERNAME
    Your username is your applicant number and can be found at the top of the enclosed letter.
    PASSWORD
    Your password is your date of birth in format YYYYMMDD prefi xed with the letters Che. For example March 2nd, 1976 would be Che19760302 – the letter C is a capital.
    Once you are signed in you will be able to respond to the invitation and confi rm whether or not you can attend.

However if you're worried you can always email: [email protected]. Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Hello, there should be a red and white leaflet in the pack with the letter, it gives you details about how to confirm your interview attendance.

Here is some of the key information from the letter:
    In order to reply to your invitation you will now need to visit the University of Chester Pre-
    Arrival Student Site (PASS). To access PASS, type the following address into your browser:
    https://pass.chester.ac.uk
    You will then be asked to sign in with your username and password.
    USERNAME
    Your username is your applicant number and can be found at the top of the enclosed letter.
    PASSWORD
    Your password is your date of birth in format YYYYMMDD prefi xed with the letters Che. For example March 2nd, 1976 would be Che19760302 – the letter C is a capital.
    Once you are signed in you will be able to respond to the invitation and confi rm whether or not you can attend.

However if you're worried you can always email: [email protected]. Hope that helps

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Had my nursing interview yesterday! I really enjoyed it everyone was lovely especially the student nurses, they really calmed my nerves! How long did it take chester to get back to you after interview? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how the interview at chester was? Was the maths test hard?

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed the interview, everyone in my group was lovely and we all gave each other chances to talk.
    The maths test was fine, just make sure you practise on the snap website. Good luck xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzilou85)
    Well done Claire! How was the interview? I have mine for adult nursing on Tuesday xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have my interview 10th feb, very nervous

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.