Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I have applied at other places. But soton is my first choice . I called them up about 2weeks ago and I was informed that my application is still in the process.. oh the wait....

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, yeah best to just wait :-) I'm sure it will be fine xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for adult nursing, chuffed!

ReputationRep:
    Ah well done! Literally just now or today? When was your interview? I hate waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    About 7pm it came through haha! My interview was the 2nd of February, felt like the wait would never end

ReputationRep:
    Aww great well done! Sounds like I have a while to wait then x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomfieldl)
    Oh okay, yeah best to just wait :-) I'm sure it will be fine xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully i will hear from them soon

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am also going to southampton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily Jobson)
    Hey! I am also going to southampton!
    Well done! When did you have your interview??

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys going to the Nursing Welcone Day on the 31st?

ReputationRep:
    No? I've been offered a place but haven't been invited to a welcome day...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kohkohpops)
    Any of you guys going to the Nursing Welcone Day on the 31st?
    Hello! Yes I am, I'm guessing you are! I'm really looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKempton)
    Hello! Yes I am, I'm guessing you are! I'm really looking forward to it
    Aw yay! I'm excited for it! Long day though haha

ReputationRep:
    Aw yay! I'm excited for it! Long day though haha
    Same! I know! I live in West Devon so I'm heading up on the train the night beforehand and then going back that night, I'll be knackered haha! Which branch of nursing are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Same! I know! I live in West Devon so I'm heading up on the train the night beforehand and then going back that night, I'll be knackered haha! Which branch of nursing are you doing?
    Oh dear! Will you be taking a hotel? At least you get to explore the city for a little bit, you have to check out West Quay! ;P I'm doing doing Adult, you!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear! Will you be taking a hotel? At least you get to explore the city for a little bit, you have to check out West Quay! ;P I'm doing doing Adult, you!
    It'll be nice though because I'll get to see the city properly! Oooh yes, I think I may have to pay West Quay a visit, it would be rude not to aha! Yeah, just staying in a Travelodge on the Monday night! Oooh wicked, I'm doing the dual Adult and Mental Health

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got an offer to study at soton last earlier this week. So excited. I haven't been invited to the welcome day either but guess it is because I haven't yet firmed soton. But I will be once I get replies back from other universities.
    Really not sure what accommodation to choose, looking at Glen Eyre and Mayflower.

p.s. Probably going to be one of the few guys on the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukewilliams94)
    Hi, I got an offer to study at soton last earlier this week. So excited. I haven't been invited to the welcome day either but guess it is because I haven't yet firmed soton. But I will be once I get replies back from other universities.
    Really not sure what accommodation to choose, looking at Glen Eyre and Mayflower.

p.s. Probably going to be one of the few guys on the course.
    Hello! Well done on your offer! Which course are you doing? I got an invite for the welcome day before I firmed soton but it may just be because of the shorter amount of time now between the day and the time you got your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Well done on your offer! Which course are you doing? I got an invite for the welcome day before I firmed soton but it may just be because of the shorter amount of time now between the day and the time you got your offer!
    I'm doing adult nursing. Can't wait for September. I'll keep an eye my e-mail just in case they do invite me to the welcome day. Which course are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukewilliams94)
    I'm doing adult nursing. Can't wait for September. I'll keep an eye my e-mail just in case they do invite me to the welcome day. Which course are you studying?
    Ooh wow! Well done you ☺️ Yeah definitely do it, hopefully you'll get invited along! I've got an offer for the dual field adult & mental health nursing ☺️ And accommodation wise I've applied for ensuite 1 and 2 at glen eyre and mayflower ☺️

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.