The Student Room Group

Girls, if your bf didn't go down on you, would you react the same way?

Scroll to see replies

Apology accepted :yy:
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Why would anyone not want to do that. As long as she's clean, it tastes so good. Would be selfish to expect it if you're not giving it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've always wondered this and given that I have no desire to find out first hand, do women "taste" diffrent.
Original post by skd1996
I really don't get where you are coming from at all?

I'm saying I would not go down on them if they did not on me. If I wanted something and they did not do it just because they didn't want to do it, I would not to it to them for the exact same reason.

I really do not understand how you are getting the opposite from that?

I asked you "so you never do things unless you get something in return".

You repeatedly say that you will not suck him off if he does not go down on you, i.e. you will not do something unless you get something in return.

I am sorry, but you are being rather daft.
Whaat do you guys mean by "go down on you"? Have i been living under a rock, or is it some kind of sexually repulsive act, that my parents dont want me to know about?
Well.
This.
Is Kind of awkward.
Original post by skd1996
If I wanted something and they did not do it just because they didn't want to do it, I would not do it to them for the exact same reason.

Simultaneously paradoxical and self-entitled.
I salute this post! :smile:
Original post by Stefano93
I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!

How do you feel about it?

I feel
due to your sexual feminism

we need to get together.
Immediately. :colone:

I also feel
(I'll speak gently because I know and really love a man who doesn't do it and he is on here)
that if a woman does it, reciprocate for ****'s sake. Also, some men (as in the one I know :kiss:) just think it is disgusting, all the fluids. Lmao his story was sooo funny. Ahh. Well anyway it pisses me off because it feels so amazing. It feels so good that even if it is done not so well, it still has potential to make me orgasm wildly.

Hashtag: Clitoral stimulation is everything. :cool: Get er done boys. Get er done.
Original post by pocahontas lol
I feel
due to your sexual feminism

we need to get together.
Immediately. :colone:

Hi. If I might interject, I'd like to point out that I'm pretty sure Kadak is single.

Thanks.
Original post by SmashConcept
Hi. If I might interject, I'd like to point out that I'm pretty sure Kadak is single.

Thanks.

I don't know nor care
who that is.

Thanks, too.
Original post by Mankytoes
You don't suck it... I take it you don't have much experience in these matters.

It's a quote from The Sopranos referring to why some men consider it be a weakness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7IQ3xlUac#t=154
Posted from TSR Mobile
And that's important because?
Going down on someone is oral sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stefano93
I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!

How do you feel about it?

They need to stop being selfish or tell their "partner" to take care of their hygiene if that's the issue !

MAN UP lol
Posted from TSR Mobile

What if my relationship and myself follow the multiverse interpretation of schrodingers cat?
Due to biological placement of the dependent vital rib bone in relation to limited spinal curvature accepting an average to large but not gargantuan penis size it is improbable that self-felatio will occur. In other words; THIS DICK AIN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF. Likewise applicable to her. Scratch each other's backs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by College_Dropout
It's a quote from The Sopranos referring to why some men consider it be a weakness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7IQ3xlUac#t=154

Dammit, I need to start watching that show.
Reply 76
Original post by skd1996
It's not like I'm refusing to help someone or harming someone in some way. I am not self-entitled, I just have my own opinion on this matter- there's no need to be sarcastic or rude over the internet. Everyone has there own opinion and they are entitled to them.

If my boyfriend had gone down on me in the past, and then decided one day that he didn't want to (for a reason such as he couldn't be bothered or he didn't believe he had to or he didn't care about getting me off) there would be no way I would consider doing it back to him. It wouldn't matter whether I enjoyed doing it or if I wanted to do it- the principle is, if he couldn't be bothered to do it but expected it himself, why should I do it to him?

You really aren't helping yourself. They asked you if you always expect something in return when you do something and you said no. But then you say that you won't do something because they won't do it in return.:confused:
Original post by Mankytoes
Dammit, I need to start watching that show.

...and stop sucking that pussy :smile:
Original post by College_Dropout
...and stop sucking that pussy :smile:

I'm no cool ganster though. I've got a pretty hot girlfriend and I'm not sure I can keep her without keeping up the cunnilingus.
Reply 79
Original post by TommyGardener
Going down on someone is oral sex

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn thanks for the correction I always thought it was anal sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending