Write the most random crap on here. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De4thTh3K1d)
    Looks like a guy choking
    Well stop killing people and you won't know what that looks like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallDuck)
    My cheese grater resigned yesterday as I refused to increase its pension to keep up with the inflation of mop and bucket prices.
    OH DEAR LORD.

How will you go on?

Are you substituting with mere chopped cheese?

ReputationRep:
    Danish blue found in compromising stance with knife in the behind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatnipGlows)
    OH DEAR LORD.

How will you go on?

Are you substituting with mere chopped cheese?
    No. I have re-negotiated my contract with cheese to ensure that jam is equally as viable in terms of distribution upon the precious metals market. Furthermore, sugar wrote me a cheque to compensate for the damage caused to my greenhouse door as a result of cheese grater's abrupt departure. I do hope that the cheque is genuine as I am struggling to keep up with the monthly payments on my new toaster crumb tray :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    Hahahahha!! :') :smug:
    But hey didn't u smile a little when u read it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just a little..

ReputationRep:
    Seahorse.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Grass, it's red like crab which makes aeroplanes fly high in space, then rocks are on the ground, gold stars those rocks. A man sitting in the kitchen eating soup like a road which is made of Tarmac. Then the pebbles of the shore dance, listening to 80's music I sing, yeah yeah, then fire in the sky, hmmm what should I have for dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I once met a stalker called Edward Glasscock. He was terrible - you could always see him coming.

ReputationRep:
    My cat likes to sneak up on you from behind. Except for that day I sneaked up on him from behind.

ReputationRep:
    Recently I've been really trying to grow myself. Trying to become bigger, louder, less sensitive, less opinionated, less needy, less me. I don't want to be a burden. I don't want to be too much or push people away. I want people to like me. I wanted to be noticed and valued. I want to be desired. For many years, I've been too worried about how other perceive me & it just wasn't healthy at all. I lost so many potentially great opportunities by shying away instead of revealing who I really am, the personality that I have underneath all my initial shyness.

Then I realise that it’s really not my job to change who I am in order to become someone else's idea of a worthwhile human being. I am worthwhile. Not because other people think I am, but because I exist, and therefore I matter. My thoughts matter. My feelings matter. My voice matters. And with or without anyone’s permission or approval, I will continue to be who I am & not be afraid to speak honestly. Even if it makes people angry. Even if it makes them uncomfortable. Even if they choose to leave. I refuse to shrink. I choose to take up space. I choose to honour my feelings. I choose to give myself permission to get my needs met. I choose to make self-care the first priority. I choose me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Recently I've been really trying to grow myself. Trying to become bigger, louder, less sensitive, less opinionated, less needy, less me. I don't want to be a burden. I don't want to be too much or push people away. I want people to like me. I wanted to be noticed and valued. I want to be desired. For many years, I've been too worried about how other perceive me & it just wasn't healthy at all. I lost so many potentially great opportunities by shying away instead of revealing who I really am, the personality that I have underneath all my initial shyness.

Then I realise that it’s really not my job to change who I am in order to become someone else's idea of a worthwhile human being. I am worthwhile. Not because other people think I am, but because I exist, and therefore I matter. My thoughts matter. My feelings matter. My voice matters. And with or without anyone’s permission or approval, I will continue to be who I am & not be afraid to speak honestly. Even if it makes people angry. Even if it makes them uncomfortable. Even if they choose to leave. I refuse to shrink. I choose to take up space. I choose to honour my feelings. I choose to give myself permission to get my needs met. I choose to make self-care the first priority. I choose me!
    Bless :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    im craving a coffee right now. someone should make me one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    im craving a coffee right now. someone should make me one.
    Are you suggesting a female specimen of the human race should construct you a coffee beverage. Disgraceful. Feminine power. *starts a worldwide campaign*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Bless your cotton socks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "The most random crap on here"

i did it!

;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Bless :cry2:

(Original post by HarryBarney)
    Bless your cotton socks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, I just needed to get it out Gosh I'm so deep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonema90)
    "The most random crap on here"

i did it!

;-)
    We have a winner

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryBarney)
    Are you suggesting a female specimen of the human race should construct you a coffee beverage. Disgraceful. Feminine power. *starts a worldwide campaign*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL I am a girl :lol: just lazy :rofl:
    Thanks, I just needed to get it out Gosh I'm so deep
    Its cool! and lol it realy was!

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.