Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YETIFM)
    Hi guys,

If I were to retake A2 ICT again next year due to unforeseen reasons. Would I be able to carry my INFO4 coursework over, and just make changes to it to get the best grade possible after it has been submitted?
    As far as i know you dont need to do the INFO4 again if you got a sufficient grade.

I dont think you can carry same the coursework over and RE-SUBMIT it again if that's what your saying.

Best bet is to ask your teacher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGuyRik)
    As far as i know you dont need to do the INFO4 again if you got a sufficient grade.

I dont think you can carry same the coursework over and RE-SUBMIT it again if that's what your saying.

Best bet is to ask your teacher!
    Thanks, I did ask my head of IT whilst at sixth form, but he is none the wiser, however did tell me, and I quote, " Why not ?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YETIFM)
    Thanks, I did ask my head of IT whilst at sixth form, but he is none the wiser, however did tell me, and I quote, " Why not ?"
    Lol wow.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips on how to revise for this exam? The sheer amount of essays freaks me out...

ReputationRep:
    I would personally go through the case study and pick out key areas. Then do mind maps or a summary page.

Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BritishRose)
    Does anyone have any tips on how to revise for this exam? The sheer amount of essays freaks me out...
    predicted questions based on UDCM. Keep practicing and know your knowledge. Im going on that basis.

ReputationRep:
    To those doing A2 ICT externally, how are you sending your coursework to get marked and graded???

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone started to analysis the case study? I'm finding it quiet hard too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepatel_1)
    Has anyone started to analysis the case study? I'm finding it quiet hard too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you want I scan my Pre-release which shows what topics might come up according to the information they provided us. Just PM if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    can i get the pre release with what topics might come up pls. Email: [email protected]. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8t91hBIQ!MLooIF...rtypMXN1ccMCCw

Our Teacher gave us a list of possible questions that could come up using the Pre release and answers for them. added it to my mega share so just use the link to download it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwilliamhart)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8t91hBIQ!MLooIF...rtypMXN1ccMCCw

Our Teacher gave us a list of possible questions that could come up using the Pre release and answers for them. added it to my mega share so just use the link to download it
    The link doesn't work - would it be possible to attach the document here?

ReputationRep:
    As the link isn't working, i have re-uploaded the file.

I have also added a flashcard PowerPoint quiz of roughly 65 questions that will test your knowledge on the info 3 content.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx INFO3 Preliminary Material June 2015 Part 1 Answers.docx (58.7 KB, 426 views)
  2. File Type: pptx ICT revision.pptx (805.9 KB, 290 views)

ReputationRep:
    Tanks,these really help! My teacher put together a few questions for us to answer but they weren't very helpful/thorougher!

To those whose did the Info 2 exam today, what were your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey44)
    Tanks,these really help! My teacher put together a few questions for us to answer but they weren't very helpful/thorougher!

To those whose did the Info 2 exam today, what were your thoughts?
    i loved it and did it as a resit.the last question was so much better than last years. messed up a little on the contity of service should of really talked about raid but oh well

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, anyone have any notes for info 3, and I hope everyone's info 4 went well!(:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea how to start revising for this. The 20 mark essay is going to be horrible, any ideas what it could be? I've got the Zig Zag packs but there's just so much to learn :s

ReputationRep:
    Hey thanks for the resources man most appropriated

One question are the documents attached for the AQA spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALEVEL_GUY)
    Hey thanks for the resources man most appropriated

One question are the documents attached for the AQA spec?
    Yes, they are. the word documents are based on the pre release material on the charity UCDM. The questions on power point are took from the 12 chapters within the info 3 A-level book to give a sum up the course.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply

Might sound a bit stupid but is that for June 23rd 2015?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.