Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

31% of males would rape if no consequences, study reveals. Men is this you? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you rape if there were no consequences?!
    Guy: I would.
    11.34%
    Guy: I wouldn't
    51.55%
    Girl: I would.
    3.09%
    Girl I wouldn't.
    29.90%
    I'm not sure.
    4.12%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Ok my bad, maybe the study itself isn't bull****, I don't know nearly enough about academic research to comment. Perhaps I worded my post poorly, but my issue is with the tarnishing of the whole male college population with that tiny study.
    You are right, the study is total bull**** (or at least no meaningful conclusion can be drawn from it).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon_g)
    only 31%?
    I assure you, in the time of anarchy it would soon be 100%. These who "had morals" would have died out quickly
    But we aren't in a time of anarchy, so those with morals have not died out. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    TSR really sucks balls on mobile devices... I've just accidentally clicked that I would. :erm:

I would not.

ReputationRep:
    dumb report, worthless sample size, obvious demographic bias.

ReputationRep:
    seems legit

ReputationRep:
    Is rape not part of nature? I'm not saying its right or wrong- just that there's a reason it happens, its part of sexual dominance?

As much as people hate to admit it, humans are still animals. Drug dealers mark-out their territory just like a lion would (urinate?) his scent across his territory in Africa (or India).

There's plenty of cases where humans still practice actions inherited from nature....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    TSR really sucks balls on mobile devices... I've just accidentally clicked that I would. :erm:

I would not.
    It's too late to take it back. The police will be raiding your house soon.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.