Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nassimahmed)
    Oh.😂😂😂😂 Have you called before?
    Yeah I called the number on their website then got another then called and some woman answered, just said the usual about how long it takes etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cucumberman)
    Yeah I called the number on their website then got another then called and some woman answered, just said the usual about how long it takes etc
    Ahhhhhhh. My uncle got his offer last year around april time..

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhh. My uncle got his offer last year around april time..
    That's so late I would not be happy. I started student finance already

ReputationRep:
    That's so late I would not be happy. I started student finance already
    What you done on it so far then?

ReputationRep:
    What you done on it so far then?
    Up to 5

ReputationRep:
    Up to 5
    Awesome man

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for IMB back in December and attended the applicant day on Wednesday which was really good, although I'm undecided on whether to firm UCL or Sheffield. My predicted grades are AAB btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidCo.)
    I got an offer for IMB back in November and attended the applicant day on Wednesday which was really good, although I'm undecided on whether to firm UCL or Sheffield. My predicted grades are AAB btw
    Thats pretty good well done; what subjects you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic hopefully if I'm offered they have more open days, how difficult is it to get an A at a level ? Just curious

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic hopefully if I'm offered they have more open days, how difficult is it to get an A at a level ? Just curious
    Hardwork and persistence really. In terms of knowledge you just need to know everything, in every way possible. I think you'll know you're ready when you go into the exam confident in your understanding of the subject as a whole. What subjects you taking?

ReputationRep:
    Hardwork and persistence really. In terms of knowledge you just need to know everything, in every way possible. I think you'll know you're ready when you go into the exam confident in your understanding of the subject as a whole. What subjects you taking?
    I'm doing an Access to IT however next year I will need to do a level to obtain ucas points for internships or graduate schemes. Many employers do not recognize equivalents and I will be severely disadvantaged up against the likes of all of you !

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man, I'm doing Business Studies, Economics and ICT which are all pretty relevant to the degree I suppose

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing an Access to IT however next year I will need to do a level to obtain ucas points for internships or graduate schemes. Many employers do not recognize equivalents and I will be severely disadvantaged up against the likes of all of you !
    I understand man.. In Shaa Allah you can get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidCo.)
    Thanks man, I'm doing Business Studies, Economics and ICT which are all pretty relevant to the degree I suppose
    Thats cool man, That works✌️

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer in December and went to the visit day on Wednesday! I really love the course and my predicted grades are AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tellmeitsokay)
    I received an offer in December and went to the visit day on Wednesday! I really love the course and my predicted grades are AAB ������
    Thats good, hows the uni look like and that?

ReputationRep:
    Thats good, hows the uni look like and that?
    I really liked it actually! The only thing I am worried about it the cost of accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tellmeitsokay)
    I really liked it actually! The only thing I am worried about it the cost of accommodation
    Thats great, yeah its london init, 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just thought I should tell you that got an offer from IMB at UCL at around 2pm. The application status on the UCL portal did not change before I got the offer. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SVDS)
    Hi guys, just thought I should tell you that got an offer from IMB at UCL at around 2pm. The application status on the UCL portal did not change before I got the offer. Good luck!
    Thanks for informing us good luck, will you be firming them ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.