The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Children's Nursing BCU interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by childnurseapp
I have no reason to believe that's the case, they offered me the chance to change the date so I presume the answer is no. I know they are still offering interviews for adult nursing - I've heard someone got offered one in May x

Okay thanks, I know they are waiting until all interviews are complete till the give out offers so wandering how long that may be x

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Maturehealth
Okay thanks, I know they are waiting until all interviews are complete till the give out offers so wandering how long that may be x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they tell u that? And how come someone on here was saying they got an offer already for children's nursing if they're waiting till everyone is interviewed
Original post by miss_fitness1234
Did they tell u that? And how come someone on here was saying they got an offer already for children's nursing if they're waiting till everyone is interviewed

Ye when I was at interview they said they were waiting until everyone had been interviewed to give out offers. I have only heard of one offer but no more so they must be holding back until all interviews are complete? I would guess anyway x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye when I was at interview they said they were waiting until everyone had been interviewed to give out offers. I have only heard of one offer but no more so they must be holding back until all interviews are complete? I would guess anyway x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope they let you know soon!
What kind of dress code is in place for the interview, I was going quite smart rather than casual x
I hope they let you know soon!
What kind of dress code is in place for the interview, I was going quite smart rather than casual x

I dressed smart as did everyone I saw at my interview, think office wear and you should be on the right track x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dressed smart as did everyone I saw at my interview, think office wear and you should be on the right track x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Thank you :smile:

No problem, good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I have an interview this Monday and I'm starting to get nervous! are there any tips you could give based on your experience there? Any help would be appreciated what should I expect from the interview - I'm applying as a mature student so don't know any one who is applying!
Good luck guys!

Good luck :smile:
Thanks guys, i feel the interview went quite well, iPad section was quite disturbing though. She said we should hear by Easter, this is now for the January intake though x
Does that mean spaces for September are full?
Original post by beckgibbons
Does that mean spaces for September are full?

Yes it does
Yes it does

How do you know? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when the January intake is till. Like January till when? As in what month do you finish and do u still get summer holidays?
How do you know? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I had my interview the woman said that when the September places are filled they start taking people for January places
Don't think you get summer holidays you just get breaks, so some of May and some of August off I think but not a big chunk x
When I had my interview the woman said that when the September places are filled they start taking people for January places

Oh :frown: I applied for sept, but have not heard either way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I applied for sept too but because they filled it with the early interviews they are going to wait until everyone has been interviewed for the second intake and then let people know. She said she will have made all her decisions by Easter and so we should know by then or just after 😱 x
Oh :frown: I applied for sept, but have not heard either way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh me too but since they can't give everyone a space for September they give u a space for january. It's better than not getting a place to be honest
Yeah definitely better to go in jan than not at all! x
I have just rang admissions and they haven't even given any offers out for September or January as of yet and they will start the end of March? I'm going to go by what admissions have told me

Quick Reply

Latest