The Student Room Group

Muslim man killed infront of his wife in France

Scroll to see replies

Yes tragic another drug user murdered someone.
Original post by Trupac
I never said these low life senseless attacks on innocents were justified. The western foreign policy since 9/11 has been akin to firefighters taking flame throwers to a fire. We have trained and armed so called 'moderate' groups to topple governments and we continue to do so
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10283758/First-Syria-rebels-armed-and-trained-by-CIA-on-way-to-battlefield.html).
Later these same 'moderates' will turn into yet another terrorist group and this training provided by our govt will be used against us!. The west and it's allies need to stop poking bee hives all over the world.

Then we will need to agree to differ. In British society we can have completely different opinions and express them. You aren't able to do that in the muslim world. Thank god (an expression I am an atheist) the majority of Britons don't hold your views.
Tony Blair = Jewish financed, surrounded by Jews like Straw and Mandelson. He's why we went to war in Iraq. Jewish wars, dead gentile bodies. Pretty much every US president has been called an anti-Semite because they're surrounded by Jewish staff and advisor's who tell them what to do. Jews use their wealth, power and influence over the West to push us into wars. Jews literally make American dollar out of thin air. That's some power. We're naive goy who believe Jewish propaganda about weapons of mass destruction and going back to WW2, Nazi's wanted to take over America and the world and were a threat. This all began with 9/11 that was carried out by Israel's Mossad and American Jewish Sayanim. A few gentile like Bush (though he has some Jewish ancestry) are guilty too.
Original post by Blackshadow
Intelligent response!

I believe I'm alot more intelligent than you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very sad. :frown:
Wow at least he wasn't killed for dancing to Gangnam style by Pakis who then pulled the race card saying the dance was racist.
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous8374
Wow at least he wasn't killed for dancing to Gangnam style by Pakis who then pulled the race card saying the dance was racist.

That was an East Asian kid you dumbass
Reply 67
Original post by Anonymous8374

Original post by Dexa
That was an East Asian kid you dumbass

Congratulations anonymous, you've made yourself look like a right ****!
Original post by Harvey Dent
Why should there be any outrage from the West?

Because the outrage displayed as a result of the initial attack was SUPPOSEDLY due to its inhumanity - Rather than pure outrage against Muslims.

The lack of response to this incident shows that that was not the case.

Hopefully this has cleared that up for the stupid within you! x
Original post by MeMoiLove
Because the outrage displayed as a result of the initial attack was SUPPOSEDLY due to its inhumanity - Rather than pure outrage against Muslims.

The lack of response to this incident shows that that was not the case.

Hopefully this has cleared that up for the stupid within you! x

Why is the West as a whole responsible for this attack? There's no central "western ideology" that causes people to kill others. I have heard nobody at all saying that this attack was justified, which is more than I can say for the Muslim community following Charlie Hebdo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending