The Student Room Group

Ncs 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What place are you doing it at? Because I'm doing the same dates:smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Fay_
i'm doing the same dates! which borough do you live in?

I'm doing thoSe dates too:smile: what place are you going to for the first week?
Reply 62
Is anyone doing the West Lancs one 29th-16th July?
Original post by oli.cal
Is anyone doing the West Lancs one 29th-16th July?

Preston uclan second week? :smile:
I did it and I loved it - definitely recommend it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by latenightmadness
Anyone planning to go NCS (National Citizen Service) this summer?
If yes, when?:smile::smile::smile:

I do :biggrin: on the 10th of August
Reply 66
Original post by siyanaB
I do :biggrin: on the 10th of August

Finally! Someone doing it in my date! Where are you scheduled to go on the first week, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm going Pembrokeshire, which is South Wales I think.
Reply 67
Original post by iamShax
Finally! Someone doing it in my date! Where are you scheduled to go on the first week, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm going Pembrokeshire, which is South Wales I think.

Yas :biggrin: i dont know tbh.. they send me an email just 2 days ago that my place is saved ! i dont know details :frown: anyway, which ''skills'' did you chose ? sport, photography ?
Reply 68
Original post by siyanaB
Yas :biggrin: i dont know tbh.. they send me an email just 2 days ago that my place is saved ! i dont know details :frown: anyway, which ''skills'' did you chose ? sport, photography ?

I chose sports and either media or drama for my second option, i kinda forgot xD
Anyway if you still haven't gotten the details you should contact them, because you should have them by now. Get back to me when you get a reply cool? :smile:
Original post by lehnsheur
Hi, what dates are you going this year?? I start on August 3rd :smile:

Hey i start on the 3rd too :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by iamShax
I chose sports and either media or drama for my second option, i kinda forgot xD
Anyway if you still haven't gotten the details you should contact them, because you should have them by now. Get back to me when you get a reply cool? :smile:

I chose sports as well xD i will so :smile:
I'm going to cumbria in my first week starting the 20th july, but my main question is if we're allowed to smoke?
Hello, is anyone doing NCS from the 27th July- 13th August? Week 1 in North Wales and Week 2 in Reading Uni?
Reply 73
When does actually being on the Youth Board start, as in how long after the programme? I was elected yesterday but forgot to ask when it all kicks off!
Hey :smile:

Is anyone going to Dudley for NCS on July 27th first to middlesborough for part 1, and then to Wolverhampton uni for part 2? Finishing on August 13th aha.

XD
Reply 75
Original post by Isthatshakie
Hey :smile:

Is anyone going to Dudley for NCS on July 27th first to middlesborough for part 1, and then to Wolverhampton uni for part 2? Finishing on August 13th aha.

XD

Me!!
Aw wow yay, did you go to the meeting on Tuesday aha?
Reply 77
Original post by Isthatshakie
Aw wow yay, did you go to the meeting on Tuesday aha?

Nah, I was busy. Did I miss much?
No not really they just went through the email they sent us all about what each part means and what to pack. Then they tried to do an activity where we talked to each other aha :smile:
I'm going tomorrow to Dearne Valley but really don't want to go :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending