Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No not at all, we found out the same day whether we would be offered a place or not, so by the time I left I knew!!

I applied to live in halls yesterday but im still waiting for an offer and confirmation.

Are you studying adult nursing too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vixrose)
    Hi,,, yeah I will reply today,, I'm still waiting to hear back from Herts uni to see if they can swap sept to jan.
    Interview was very straight forward as well as the literacy test. Are you attending in sept? :-)
    Hi not in sept i will try for jan intake . Please tell me a bit about English test. What dod they ask?))))thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsSKC)
    Thank you
    No my interview was really recent on 18th of August
    Hi did u get a place trough clearing for adult nursing?))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsSKC)
    No not at all, we found out the same day whether we would be offered a place or not, so by the time I left I knew!!

I applied to live in halls yesterday but im still waiting for an offer and confirmation.

Are you studying adult nursing too?
    Lucky you, I had my interview on the 7th and got offered my place on the 10th but as UCAS was updating I didn't actually find out until the 13th!

Oh okay, hopefully it won't be too long! Yeah I'm studying adult nursing too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Hertfordshire)
    Hello Vixrose,

Have you heard back from the University about starting in January rather than September? If you would like to send me a PM with your UCAS ID I can try and look into this for you?

Graham
    Hi graham
    That's very nice of you, thank you but I got a call from admissions this morning and they said they can sort it out for me, just waiting for the email confirmation, so should be ok now.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, yeah I did get a place for adult nursing through clearing

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine the wait must have made you so anxious! But at least it was good news in the end Ahh that's great that we'll be on the same course ... see you there!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also will be starting in September for adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AminaHalane)
    Hi, I also will be starting in September for adult nursing
    Hey, are you commuting or living on campus?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.