Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dovidov)
    Hey,

Have you checked the King's Master's support scheme? It says it grants up to 10,000 Pounds - they are yet to confirm the application opening/deadline dates. As en EU student this is the only one I am eligible for.
    Oh, I didn't know that it exists! You have a link by chance? :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliahel)
    Oh, I didn't know that it exists! You have a link by chance? :-)
    Here is the link, but no details on how to actually apply or deadlines as of yet.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/fundin...rt-scheme.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.s94)
    Here is the link, but no details on how to actually apply or deadlines as of yet.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/fundin...rt-scheme.aspx
    Thank you! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm looking for a list of prices for accommodation, but the website doesn't seem to have one!

Can someone link me to one please/

Thanks

In the alternative, can someone link me to average prices of accommodation in the Strand area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natcagLLB)
    Definitely the Medical Ethics and Law route. What about you? I'm really hoping for an offer, but at the same time it's so expensive. My other offers are a bit cheaper, so I'll have to see about scholarships etc. Fingers crossed! Congrats on your offer
    Which other ones are you applying for, and how much are they going to cost?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solshards)
    Took me about 1.5 -2 months to hear back, don't remember exactly how long.
    Don't worry about it.
    Are you firm about KCL? Where else did you apply? (if you don't mind me asking )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meneses.sc)
    Are you firm about KCL? Where else did you apply? (if you don't mind me asking )
    KCL is my second choice, I also applied to LSE, and the Munk School of Global Affairs in Toronto (I'm Canadian), but I know for sure I won't be staying in Canada.

Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Hey,

I'm looking for a list of prices for accommodation, but the website doesn't seem to have one!

Can someone link me to one please/

Thanks

In the alternative, can someone link me to average prices of accommodation in the Strand area
    http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/resi...esidences.aspx

The cheapest room costs £136.5 a week. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    KCL is my second choice, I also applied to LSE, and the Munk School of Global Affairs in Toronto (I'm Canadian), but I know for sure I won't be staying in Canada.

Yourself?

Ahh yes, LSE is the dream (L). That's also my first choice, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm an international student as well, from Chile . I applied to LSE, UCL (MSc in Global Governance), KCL and Edinburgh (none of which have replied yet), but I have unconditional offers from Manchester, Bristol, Durham and Sheffield. A lot of Unis, now that I think of it haha.

Well, an offer from KCL is awesome, so even if you don't make it into LSE it's a definite keeper. Good luck with everything!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yes, LSE is the dream (L). That's also my first choice, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm an international student as well, from Chile . I applied to LSE, UCL (MSc in Global Governance), KCL and Edinburgh (none of which have replied yet), but I have unconditional offers from Manchester, Bristol, Durham and Sheffield. A lot of Unis, now that I think of it haha.

Well, an offer from KCL is awesome, so even if you don't make it into LSE it's a definite keeper. Good luck with everything!
    Have you heard back from LSE yet? That's great, I hope to maybe meet you in London in the coming year then!

And good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    I received acceptance to King's College London's English PhD program today! So excited!

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back from LSE yet? That's great, I hope to maybe meet you in London in the coming year then!

And good luck to you too!
    No, not yet. I got my id the last week of january so I'm not expecting anything anytime soon =/ Yes! We could definately meet in London, if I make it there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by windrainandbooks)
    I received acceptance to King's College London's English PhD program today! So excited!
    Hi,

Congrats! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    No, not yet. I got my id the last week of january so I'm not expecting anything anytime soon =/ Yes! We could definately meet in London, if I make it there haha
    You definitely will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belightandlove)
    Hi,

Congrats! When did you apply?
    Thank you. My final reference letter was submitted in December.

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer from KCL, now application sent to the AHRC for reviewing. Results 15 April. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Received an offer from KCL, now application sent to the AHRC for reviewing. Results 15 April. :cry2:
    Congrats and best of luck with funding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by windrainandbooks)
    Congrats and best of luck with funding.
    Thanks! you too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I've just submitted my application for War Studies MA. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahllb)
    Hi all, I've just submitted my application for War Studies MA. Fingers crossed!
    Great! It's just a matter of waiting now. I applied for a different program in the same department
    Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.