Yeah, for £700K.
    You are joking that is not true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    You are joking that is not true.
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-loan-to-spain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm a bit sad that Welbeck's just swapped our bench for yours.
    Do you think Wilson has more potential than Welbz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Do you think Wilson has more potential than Welbz?
    Wilson does have more potential than Welbeck. Wilson is a greal goal scorer and has an instinct when it comes to finishing. He's also great at dribbling like Welbeck and has a great burst of pace to get away from defence. Wilson is still way too raw to be starting though as seen in the last few weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In there like Freddie Ljungberg's swimwear.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Seriously stop sniffing around Sam Byram. He'll only be on your bench anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He's much better than an 18 year old Welbeck that's for sure. Don't think he's quite ready for our first team yet, maybe a loan would do him some good like it did for Welbeck when he went to Sunderland. I think he'll make it with us though.
    I'm not sure that I agree.
    Welbeck has been on good form since he has came to arsenal, and yet for some reason is still under-rated has anybody seen the way he has played for England?

He will be a late bloomer, but mark my words as dangerous as dynamite XD.

ReputationRep:
    Wow a troll has more posts than me on the previous thread -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Southampton.....Arsenal?

Age old rules, do not wum until after your team has played :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Subbed. Hopefully, more Nigerians and less **** posts *ahem* this time round.

ReputationRep:
    Paulista looks like a ****ing savage. Hope he plays like one too.

ReputationRep:
    Happy for Campbell, gonna get some more playtime over at Spain.

ReputationRep:
    In

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Seriously stop sniffing around Sam Byram. He'll only be on your bench anyway.
    Who the hell is he? :s

ReputationRep:
    Campbell out on loan again, quite indifferent to the guy tbh, had a few good games vs United and at the World cup but in the games he played for us this year you could tell he felt he had to be incredible to have any chance of staying, hopefully he'll get a good run of games at Villareal although I can see him leaving in the summer, especially if we were to sign a top winger or striker.

Hopefully Paulista will get his work permit, we have a pretty good record on appeal so hopefully we can bring him straight in without complications!

Predictions for today?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of afraid of today after what happened to Chelsea, Man city etc...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    Kind of afraid of today after what happened to Chelsea, Man city etc...
    Those teams disrespected their opponent and didn't take the game seriously, Wenger will never do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Those teams disrespected their opponent and didn't take the game seriously, Wenger will never do that.
    I certainly hope so, just that... Man City, Chelsea, Southampton, Man United, Spurs, makes it seems there's some curse or something. But if we can make it through, the rest of the cup looks promising...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    I certainly hope so, just that... Man City, Chelsea, Southampton, Man United, Spurs, makes it seems there's some curse or something. But if we can make it through, the rest of the cup looks promising...
    Hey Manchester United are still in the cup

You know it's been a wierd set of results when you can feel smug about your team failing to score against some lower league cloggers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Hey Manchester United are still in the cup

You know it's been a wierd set of results when you can feel smug about your team failing to score against some lower league cloggers.
    Haha, yeah. Kind of sad now that I didn't put in a few bets yesterday

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.