Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some of them really are haha we're barely into 2015 and I've already had to cut off a prick but anywhoo :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tolaaa)
    Haha why not? hopefully theres some out there! My ex said I was a 'trophy girlfriend' to show off! But I'm sure there are guys out there would are not so superficial.

Aww everyone has the right to be picky!
    haha being a single pringle makes yeh all the more tempting
    ara theres plenty.sure I did the same so wouldnt be slating him! sure at our age Id take everything with a grain of salt ..were kids after all. but yeh looks are a small part of the package

right maybe but Id say i dont deserve the luck none the less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracy_Baby)
    Some of them really are haha we're barely into 2015 and I've already had to cut off a prick but anywhoo :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I have as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    haha being a single pringle makes yeh all the more tempting
    ara theres plenty.sure I did the same so wouldnt be slating him! sure at our age Id take everything with a grain of salt ..were kids after all. but yeh looks are a small part of the package

right maybe but Id say i dont deserve the luck none the less
    Explains why guys start conversations with 'do you have a bf?' haha but you're still too nice to me!

I don't believe a guy would think like that lol, girls say looks are a small part but guys are so superficial! You're one in a million!

Although your name does say 'trust me I'm lying' hmmm haha and you do deserve it!

ReputationRep:
    Explains why guys start conversations with 'do you have a bf?' haha but you're still too nice to me!

I don't believe a guy would think like that lol, girls say looks are a small part but guys are so superficial! You're one in a million!

Although your name does say 'trust me I'm lying' hmmm haha and you do deserve it!
    haha tis a sly one but nah just presumed

nah lads take anything they can get generally.I just think looks are really insignificant in the grand scales of things..pity for you

hmmm im grateful either way I deserve nothing.where you get your user from then? mine zee best.

ReputationRep:
    haha tis a sly one but nah just presumed

nah lads take anything they can get generally.I just think looks are really insignificant in the grand scales of things..pity for you

hmmm im grateful either way I deserve nothing.where you get your user from then? mine zee best.
    Yeah its so off-putting though! They really are, i'd rather be with a person I get along with than someone good looking and why pity for me?

You can't say that! You deserve the best and my names Tola but it was taken so I added a bunch of a's at the end haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its so off-putting though! They really are, i'd rather be with a person I get along with than someone good looking and why pity for me?

You can't say that! You deserve the best and my names Tola but it was taken so I added a bunch of a's at the end haha
    whats off putting..asking do yeh have a bf..huh

anyday jaysus goes with saying for most I hope ...well youre clearly a looker unfortunately means little in my books

haha Ive been blessed with such a good life so far.I deserve none of it.
    haha well isnt that fancy and clearly originality is your forte!

ReputationRep:
    whats off putting..asking do yeh have a bf..huh

anyday jaysus goes with saying for most I hope ...well youre clearly a looker unfortunately means little in my books

haha Ive been blessed with such a good life so far.I deserve none of it.
    haha well isnt that fancy and clearly originality is your forte!
    Nope, that guys tend to generally go for anything

So if someone is good looking then you disregard them? regardless of if they have a nice personality?

You're a pessimist so yourself and haha, yes it is! How could you tell?

ReputationRep:
    I would pay attention to a guy like that! I attract douches!
    You're a rather attractive, you'll find that guy who will treasure you! You just need to find them! We are out there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracy_Baby)
    Haha same here Tolaa -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah, I can promise that it will change soon! Sometimes you just need to give guys like us a chance, because we're shy and don't always have the confidence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean Luc Picard)
    You're a rather attractive, you'll find that guy who will treasure you! You just need to find them! We are out there!
    Aww thank you! This has given me hope that there are good guys out there

ReputationRep:
    Nope, that guys tend to generally go for anything

So if someone is good looking then you disregard them? regardless of if they have a nice personality?

You're a pessimist so yourself and haha, yes it is! How could you tell?
    oh I bet...I think must lads go through that phase myself included

haha ofc not.it just doesnt rank highly with me.a positive for sure but not gonna get me falling for her by any means

if theyve a nice personality than brilliant far more valuable but theres many factors there

haha no.I just dont see whats different between me and an unfortunate soul.because there isnt.

haha sure look my originality was never the best either but didnt stop me

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you! This has given me hope that there are good guys out there
    No Problem! Why do you think you attract 'douche bags' only?!

ReputationRep:
    oh I bet...I think must lads go through that phase myself included

haha ofc not.it just doesnt rank highly with me.a positive for sure but not gonna get me falling for her by any means

if theyve a nice personality than brilliant far more valuable but theres many factors there

haha no.I just dont see whats different between me and an unfortunate soul.because there isnt.

haha sure look my originality was never the best either but didnt stop me
    I guess so, the ones I attract are still in that stage unfortunately.

Good answer haha, I'm the same

I bet you're an amazing person but are just trying to be humble!

Haha, thanks for the words of wisdom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean Luc Picard)
    No Problem! Why do you think you attract 'douche bags' only?!
    I'm not sure but I always get complimented on my body frame and looks which just screams the fact that they're only after one thing. Maybe I should just wear a bin bag over myself haha

ReputationRep:
    I guess so, the ones I attract are still in that stage unfortunately.

Good answer haha, I'm the same

I bet you're an amazing person but are just trying to be humble!

Haha, thanks for the words of wisdom
    why not go after the ones that arent then

quite the opposite besides everyone should get the same start

ReputationRep:
    why not go after the ones that arent then

quite the opposite besides everyone should get the same start
    They usually say and act as if they aren't until I realise later on down the line...

You weirdo haha

ReputationRep:
    They usually say and act as if they aren't until I realise later on down the line...

You weirdo haha
    hmm well its tad more complicated that that but yeh

cheers for the compliment

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure but I always get complimented on my body frame and looks which just screams the fact that they're only after one thing. Maybe I should just wear a bin bag over myself haha
    Haha, there's nothing wrong with your frame, and please don't hide it! I think from practise you know which guys are looking for S** and which aren't! I've always found girls aren't into me, because I'm not forward enough, which gets annoying, but out of the blue the right guy will find you!

ReputationRep:
    hmm well its tad more complicated that that but yeh

cheers for the compliment
    Care to elaborate?

You're welcome haha :kiss:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.