Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl? watch

(Original post by Borgia)
    I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?
    You must have a big willy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud114)
    OP you took a picture of the mess? dear oh dear...
    I look a picture of my abdomen and hands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    You htwo have sex when she'son her period...
    Why should I be refused pleasure just because I'm on my period?!

Tbh, I thought 99% of couples have sex when the girl is on her period. I didn't think it was abnormal.

ReputationRep:
    It is actually true. I'll post pictures if you want of the mess. And 6 inches is not massive. Above average but not massive.
    Why do you think anyone gives a **** about length?

(As long as we're not talking micropenis)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You must have a big willy!

(Original post by llamaspoon)
    Why should I be refused pleasure just because I'm on my period?!

Tbh, I thought 99% of couples have sex when the girl is on her period. I didn't think it was abnormal.
    Some people faint at the first sight of blood. I am completely desensitised to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Why do you think anyone gives a **** about length?

(As long as we're not talking micropenis)
    Well I can't touch my index and thumb round it. I'm not sure if that is standard or not.

ReputationRep:
    Well I can't touch my index and thumb round it. I'm not sure if that is standard or not.
    Do you use two hands to **** or do you rotate to cover ground evenly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by молодой гений)
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Therefore there's no magical 'popping the cherry' moment. 'If she doesn't bleed then she's not a virgin' is a dumb myth, as is the whole 'the first time will always hurt sOSOOSOSOOOooo much and there will be tons of blood!!!!!!!!!!!' thing.
    Yeah, but the hymen can still get in the way and can cause discomfort and bleeding. It's still partially blocking the opening after all.

Sometimes the hymen does cover the entire opening though preventing blood to escape. It's called an imperforate hymen. Poor girls who have those.

Probably tmi but-
    http://youngwomenshealth.org/2013/07/10/hymens/

When you think about it, girls do suffer with this kind of thing!

ReputationRep:
    Never bled....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Do you use two hands to **** or do you rotate to cover ground evenly?
    Two hands

(Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Yeah, but the hymen can still get in the way and can cause discomfort and bleeding. It's still partially blocking the opening after all.

Sometimes the hymen does cover the entire opening though preventing blood to escape. It's called an imperforate hymen. Poor girls who have those.

Probably tmi but-
    http://youngwomenshealth.org/2013/07/10/hymens/

When you think about it, girls do suffer with this kind of thing!
    It's ok daddy is here

ReputationRep:
    It depends how far you raise your donger ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ReputationRep:
    Two hands

It's ok daddy is here
    Don't try and talk as if you're cool and good looking, because you're neither.

ReputationRep:
    Don't try and talk as if you're cool and good looking, because you're neither.
    And you would know that how?

ReputationRep:
    And you would know that how?
    Ahh it's obvious.

I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?
    Having just read through all your posts in this thread I've condluded that you must be a troll: you're responding to people's replies to what appears like a normal question as though someone owes you a favour.

For one thing, telling people to '**** off' when they give you what reads like a perfectly reasonable and honest answer is not how to behave.

For another, constantly waffling about the size of your penis isn't convincing anybody. Comments like:- 'this is down to whether the lady in question is riding a stallion or a decrepit mule' - 'my weapon is pretty fearsome' - or picking up a non-existent allusion to your penis in someone else's reference to horseriding - are not constructive.

Yes, some girls bleed on their first time. Of those, some bleed copiously, and others only spot.

You do not get a prize if:
    • you make her bleed more
    • you make her bleed less
    • you don't make her bleed
    • you make her scream the theme to Super Mario Bros.

Now kindly get back under your bridge.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh it's obvious.
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Having just read through all your posts in this thread I've condluded that you must be a troll: you're responding to people's replies to what appears like a normal question as though someone owes you a favour.

For one thing, telling people to '**** off' when they give you what reads like a perfectly reasonable and honest answer is not how to behave.

For another, constantly waffling about the size of your penis isn't convincing anybody. Comments like:- 'this is down to whether the lady in question is riding a stallion or a decrepit mule' - 'my weapon is pretty fearsome' - or picking up a non-existent allusion to your penis in someone else's reference to horseriding - are not constructive.

Yes, some girls bleed on their first time. Of those, some bleed copiously, and others only spot.

You do not get a prize if:
    • you make her bleed more
    • you make her bleed less
    • you don't make her bleed
    • you make her scream the theme to Super Mario Bros.

Now kindly get back under your bridge.

People's responses were rude so I responded in kind

People's responses were rude so I responded in kind
    Really? It definitely seemed as though you were being rude to pretty much everyone who replied to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Really? It definitely seemed as though you were being rude to pretty much everyone who replied to you.
    Because everyone took issue with everything. It genuinely happened, and then no one gave serious replies

Because everyone took issue with everything. It genuinely happened, and then no one gave serious replies
    Actually the jokey replies I saw were nowhere near as impolite as what you said.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.