Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

CoC Semi-Final Live: Chelsea v Liverpool 27/01 watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Sakho makes me so uneasy.
    He does that to a lot of people - but I think he's much more accomplished on the ball than people give him credit for. Obviously, like any Liverpool defender, he has a howler in him.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Exactly im stuck between who i want to lose. Then again its Liverpool so yeah i want them to lose. Chelsea to lose to Spurs in the final :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not convinced Spurs will even make the final tbh. Sheffield have a really good chance with the second leg at home.

ReputationRep:
    i've been saying since the beginning of the season that willian is ****. it's only gonna take another couple of seasons for people to start waking up and realising how useless he is

ReputationRep:
    Pretty even half, we need a goal though.

I just hope BR doesn't put his faith in Balotelli to deliver said goal.

ReputationRep:
    The foul by Skrtel on Costa should have been a penalty. A lazy/poor attempt to win the ball and he takes Costa's leg out. So lucky that the ref didn't see it/is playing to Costa's reputation by not awarding the penalty.

That said, Costa shouldn't even be on the pitch for me. To step on Can with his studs when Can's on the floor shows how much of a disgusting player he is. I wonder if the FA will look at it?

Chelsea look the more likely to score even if they haven't actually created the chances or tested Mignolet. However Liverpool have had the better chances and it's a shame for us that Courtois is such a good goalkeeper.

I'm not sure about the Liverpool tactics tbh. It's obvious to play a little more direct and have Sterling run at the Chelsea defence. Seems a little less useful since Zouma actually has pace too.

For me Gerrard has been non-existent and hasn't pressed high enough nor has he been able to influence the attacking play enough. One delightful through ball to Moreno and not even taking the set pieces.

I'd actually bring Lambert or Balotelli on to play up top to win the balls and to knock down for Coutinho/Sterling.

ReputationRep:
    Retrospective action Costa's stamp? Certainly should be, but you never know with the FA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyGot1Offer)
    i've been saying since the beginning of the season that willian is ****. it's only gonna take another couple of seasons for people to start waking up and realising how useless he is
    He doesn't get enough criticism IMO and top of that I only just realised they paid £30M for him.

ReputationRep:
    why can't we score?
    just why.
    how is it so hard for top level players to put the ball in the bloody net?

this tie should've been long over.
    then again, do we deserve to go through if we can't even put a chance away?

P.S: referee been awful as usual, costa should be off and chelsea should've had a pen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    He doesn't get enough criticism IMO and top of that I only just realised they paid £30M for him.
    on wikipedia, it says chelsea bought him for 32 mil. absolute joke
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    That said, Costa shouldn't even be on the pitch for me. To step on Can with his studs when Can's on the floor shows how much of a disgusting player he is. I wonder if the FA will look at it?
    If the referee hasn't seen it then that's a definite 3 match ban.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Imagine if Sanchez (same price tag) played like Willian does. He'd get slaughtered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    on wikipedia, it says chelsea bought him for 32 mil. absolute joke
    Literally nobody ever has said Willian is anything more than a ***** winger for Ivanovic, so sorry to tell you your "magnificent revelation" isn't so unique after all....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    From the BBC...

"In the tunnel, Jose Mourinho is giving plenty of chat to referee Michael Oliver. He's very animated as Oliver readjusts his headset and tries to ignore him. Fourth official Phil Dowd steps in and Mourinho takes his seat for the second half early."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanGaalOut)
    Literally nobody ever has said Willian is anything more than a ***** winger for Ivanovic, so sorry to tell you your "magnificent revelation" isn't so unique after all....
    the fact that he keeps starting implies some people do think he isnt a complete bag of balls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    From the BBC...

"In the tunnel, Jose Mourinho is giving plenty of chat to referee Michael Oliver. He's very animated as Oliver readjusts his headset and tries to ignore him. Fourth official Phil Dowd steps in and Mourinho takes his seat for the second half early."
    incoming chelsea penalty...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    the fact that he keeps starting implies some people do think he isnt a complete bag of balls
    He starts to track back. Wouldn't be necessary if Azpi played RB but meh.

ReputationRep:
    who does costa think he is? whenever he gets the ball, he thinks he automatically turns into hazard
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Would love to see Sheffield United lift it, all those good cup runs and beating top prem teams has to be deserving of a trophy surely? Makes a change !
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Fabregas goes missing in a big game yet again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a Festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.