Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your favourite type of clothes? Watch

    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    Band shirt. Jeans. Leather jacket. Boots. Done.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
    Band shirt. Jeans. Leather jacket. Boots. Done.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    ^^ Dr Martens are my personal favourite

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    PJ bottoms/shirts/jumpers/t-shirts/hoodies/jackets/trainers/smart shoes/chinos/trackies/suits.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    leather jacket, shirt, jeans and trainers (although i would love to get some combat boots)
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    My Skinny Jeans! <3
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    I love lounge pants and hoodies. I am such a scruff it's unreal. AND I don't even care :').
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    The Complete Social Encyclopædia of Everyday Madness

    Volume VII - Oxymorons


    Chapter 13 - the Surreal


    Oh, shut to Simon :sexface:

    (Original post by Rakas21)
    For men or women?

    Never been a fan on men though don't mind them on women.
    Of course, men Such like these

    I own the first 2.
    Attached Images
       
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Oh, shut to Simon :sexface:

    Of course, men Such like these

    I own the first 2.
    Nice. I was thinking of the classic design.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    My camouflage shoes because no one can see my feet when I'm stood on grass


    Posted from TSR Mobile
    funny!
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    I have a few coats of different colours, but they're all generally about thigh or knee length, most are double breasted and they usually have lapels. Generally variants on a theme of pea coat. I've been wearing them for years. I guess I just have a taste for the slightly dramatic- although I'm confused as to whether I'm flattered or annoyed that this style is now fashionable.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    simple, elegant, timeless is more my style
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Hoodies and leather jackets
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Nice. I was thinking of the classic design.
    Classic design is too boring for me, I don't like to look like 99% of the guys with same clothing, I want to be the remaining 1%
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Classic design is too boring for me, I don't like to look like 99% of the guys with same clothing, I want to be the remaining 1%
    Yeah. I've never liked the classic design on men but they look stylish. I too prefer to be different to the sheepish masses.
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    Soft skinny jeans
    Jumper
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Either casual gear (Barbour, Napapijri) from Oi Polloi (jacket, scarf, trousers, shoes) or suits.
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

    Ask the Community Team

    Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

    Welcome Lounge

    Welcome Lounge

    We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Write a reply...
    Reply
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.