ReputationRep:
    like a 3ish

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Probably 8/9

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5/10 although I think am 0/10 (I'm very vein), most people recon I'm 7/10 my only good feature is my height and smile

ReputationRep:
    11/10

ReputationRep:
    I would say with my full makeup on, I am a solid two, a weak four. 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    0 being Angelina Jolie? 2-2.5 maybe. It's really more of a how-you-see-yourself thing, thinking you're attractive might not literally make you more attractive, but it makes you more charming/confident, people dig that. I've been told almost every day for the entire primary and secondary school that I'm ugly and stupid, if I was supposed to believe it, then I'm sorry, I failed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanueladiana)
    0 being Angelina Jolie? 2-2.5 maybe. It's really more of a how-you-see-yourself thing, thinking you're attractive might not literally make you more attractive, but it makes you more charming/confident, people dig that. I've been told almost every day for the entire primary and secondary school that I'm ugly and stupid, if I was supposed to believe it, then I'm sorry, I failed.
    I see myself from how other people see me. I have been rejected four times so I cannot see myself as attractive because I'm not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I see myself from how other people see me. I have been rejected four times so I cannot see myself as attractive because I'm not.

Everybody gets rejected.No one is perfect. There will be always someone who will find you unattractive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Probably a 6ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliviaLeverxox)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, we actually look alike a bit, skin&hair. Maybe this will help you (this is how I see life in general): most people are either mediocre, either plain stupid. Their opinion counts to nothing. Also, if you were rejected once for every 9 times you were not, that makes you high above average.
    My grandma had this wonderful saying, if everybody is telling you you're drunk, even if you know you haven't drank a drop, that means you're drunk. It took me a long time (pretty much those 8 years I was talking about) to stop listening to what people say around about me, but afterwards, you'll finally be able to really live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    I would say 9.

and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by missfats)
    na. its ok.
    I kno I'm ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol thought you said you was hot...

smh

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I'm sure that's not true, everyone has some attractive features :yep:
    haha no. don't sugar it, not everyone has attractive features

ReputationRep:
    5... 8 when I have an ugly face day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    5... 8 when I have an ugly face day.
    Do you have a boyfriend (Girlfriend)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plastic Face)
    Do you have a boyfriend (Girlfriend)?
    No, why?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.