Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceejer25)
    Heyy ������ I'll be attending westminster this fall, and will be at the marylebone campus for international marketing. Im definitely applying to student court(raffles house). Anyone take a tour of them? I can only go off of what I see in pictures, since I'm from the U.S. ������
    Hey, I'm planning to study international marketing too. I'm also applying for raffles. I'm from Florida.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara_ashley)
    Hey, I'm planning to study international marketing too. I'm also applying for raffles. I'm from Florida.
    Hey girl no way! Where in Florida are you from? Im from PA.

ReputationRep:
    Hey girl no way! Where in Florida are you from? Im from PA.
    Haha yeah South Florida, in between Miami and Palm Beach.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh nice! my dad is always down there for business, I try to get him to take me with but it never works! Haha so you should totally add me on Facebook! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    OMG IM GONNA BE IN AMERICAN HEAVAN . this is adorable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh nice! my dad is always down there for business, I try to get him to take me with but it never works! Haha so you should totally add me on Facebook! ☺️
    That sucks it's so nice here! And sure how can I find you?

ReputationRep:
    That sucks it's so nice here! And sure how can I find you?

Just search CJ Puterbaugh
    Haha I'm the only one! ☺️
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hey everyone, you should be hearing back over the next few weeks - hopefully you all hear good news and we'll be seeing you in September!

ReputationRep:
    yea i applied for "raffles house", but i still call it wembley lol. just waiting on a response, 6 weeks is forever but shouldn't be too long. I'm studying international relations & politics

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry - some of us still call it Wembley too Hopefully it's not that long till everyone hears back!

ReputationRep:
    Just search CJ Puterbaugh
    Haha I'm the only one! ☺️
    Sorry I have just seen this now lol I'll add you now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey im kawsar 18 studying politics and international relations, is anyone else starting my course in sep 2015?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterkasicki)
    hey hey!

anyone else going to UoW? currently on my gap year so i have an unconditional offer. most will probably be staying at student court wembley (now renamed to raffles house :s).

thought it would be a good idea to make a post and get to know some of the people planning on living in wembley halls.

ALSO
    anyone doing real estate or property and planning?
    oi oiii

Nice touch making this post, I was hoping to find something like this on here! I've got a place in Westminster, staying in Raffles/Student Court or w.e its called haha, I'm going to the Regent Campus though as I'm studying English, no idea how far away that is from halls, I should probably start looking into this hahaha, oh and I'm from Northern Ireland so London's gonna be a bit of a change haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kameronmc)
    oi oiii

Nice touch making this post, I was hoping to find something like this on here! I've got a place in Westminster, staying in Raffles/Student Court or w.e its called haha, I'm going to the Regent Campus though as I'm studying English, no idea how far away that is from halls, I should probably start looking into this hahaha, oh and I'm from Northern Ireland so London's gonna be a bit of a change haha.
    You can get to central London really quickly if you take Chiltern Railyways from Wembley Stadium station. I believe it takes something like 10 minutes to reach London Marylebone station.

You can also use your Oyster card to travel on it.

Have you both joined our Raffles House Private Facebook group? You should be able to find information and advice on there, and get to know your future flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, GOOD NEWS!

If you're studying at the University of Westminster's Harrow Campus, and are still looking for accommodation, we now have some available rooms in Raffles House in Wembley! https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cities/london/raffles-house

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 30, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.