Turn on thread page Beta

Nigel Farage - The most worthy for Prime Minister watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Al Murray FTW

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyGot1Offer)
    and you think you know everything don't you young man? you're basically saying you don't like ukip because you don't trust them. what kind of a reason is that? why don't you try and pick out their policies and debate them? instead of sitting on your ass saying i agree with their policies but hurr durr its ukip dont trust them hur dur
    Yeah, your attitude is really showing I should respect your opinion.

I have not simply declared I won't vote UKIP 'because they are UKIP'. You've bloody well read and responded to my post where I did nothing of the sort. I won't vote for them because their leader has been exposed to privately planning to do deliberate damage to our social healthcare system in direct contravention to the 'promises' in their manifesto. It's akin to Clegg's student loan pledge, as far as I am concerned. It's an issue of trust as you identify, and what is a greater crisis of trust than being caught privately contradicting your own party's promises?

And I wonder how old you think I am! I am older than you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)
    Yeah, your attitude is really showing I should respect your opinion.

I have not simply declared I won't vote UKIP 'because they are UKIP'. You've bloody well read and responded to my post where I did nothing of the sort. I won't vote for them because their leader has been exposed to privately planning to do deliberate damage to our social healthcare system in direct contravention to the 'promises' in their manifesto. It's akin to Clegg's student loan pledge, as far as I am concerned. It's an issue of trust as you identify, and what is a greater crisis of trust than being caught privately contradicting your own party's promises?

And I wonder how old you think I am! I am older than you think.
    strong conspiracy. i bet you think nigel farage is out to get you

ReputationRep:
    strong conspiracy. i bet you think nigel farage is out to get you
    Carry on with the straw-men. If you're representative of the average UKIP voter, then we really are in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    Carry on with the straw-men. If you're representative of the average UKIP voter, then we really are in trouble.
    You will see what problems the EU is going to bring the UK as well as other developed countries into. The fact that people like you are pathetically blind to all this is worrying.

ReputationRep:

One shall stand. One shall fall.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    if you're representative of the liblabcon then we are in trouble. dismissing a party's policies because of the party name lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eagleWithAfez)

One shall stand. One shall fall.
    thankfully that joke of a comedian will split the anti ukip vote and let farage win the seat.

ReputationRep:
    if you're representative of the liblabcon then we are in trouble. dismissing a party's policies because of the party name lmfao
    Please quote where I did such a thing. I dismiss their policies because they are liars, as exposed by their two-faced leader.

ReputationRep:
    Please quote where I did such a thing. I dismiss their policies because they are liars, as exposed by their two-faced leader.
    hahaha they're liars are they? theyve never been in government and already you're calling them liars LMFAO

nigel farage said he thinks were gonna have to move towards an insurance based system. he didnt say i want an insurance based system did he? maybe use your brain? it was never policy, he was simply speculating what was going to happen in the future.

oh and please don't talk about liars, liblabcon are notorious for that sort of ****

ReputationRep:
    'They'!? Why the generalisation? Its stupid to call them liars now. They have never been in power so how have they lied. Judging a party before they have even got into power is just being ignorant. We can call the current government liars.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha they're liars are they? theyve never been in government and already you're calling them liars LMFAO
    So you can only lie if you're in government? Blow me down.

nigel farage said he thinks were gonna have to move towards an insurance based system. he didnt say i want an insurance based system did he? maybe use your brain? it was never policy, he was simply speculating what was going to happen in the future.
    Speculating? 'We are going to have to do X' is advocating something. He isn't recognising a direction the NHS is going in which he is merely an observer, he is declaring his favoured end destination. And as the leader of his party, and the one ostensibly expected to pursue the stated objectives of his party, if he disagrees with the views of his party he should either resign or publically declare his opposition and seek to alter them.

Or, he should keep quiet, get elected on one policy, enact a completely different one, and therefore confirm that he is a liar.

oh and please don't talk about liars, liblabcon are notorious for that sort of ****
    I never said they weren't.

ReputationRep:
    So you can only lie if you're in government? Blow me down.

Speculating? 'We are going to have to do X' is advocating something. He isn't recognising a direction the NHS is going in which he is merely an observer, he is declaring his favoured end destination. And as the leader of his party, and the one ostensibly expected to pursue the stated objectives of his party, if he disagrees with the views of his party he should either resign or publically declare his opposition and seek to alter them.

Or, he should keep quiet, get elected on one policy, enact a completely different one, and therefore confirm that he is a liar.

I never said they weren't.
    he said i think you moron. as in it is my prediction. moron

if i say i think im going im gonna fail my exams, does that mean im advocating failing exams, or is it simply a prediction

you really are an idiot

keep voting labour
    i know it's labour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    'They'!? Why the generalisation? Its stupid to call them liars now. They have never been in power so how have they lied. Judging a party before they have even got into power is just being ignorant. We can call the current government liars.
    Contradicting the stated policies in your manifesto behind closed doors is lying. You don't need to be in government to be a liar.

And 'they' is a suitable descriptor because, as party leader, his views are going to be quite influential; that manifesto is going to be in a large degree down to his views. So if he's publically promising one thing, but privately declaring another, than he speaks for his entire party that they do not mean what their manifesto says.

But I will be charitable. Perhaps UKIP, collectively, are not liars. But their leader does not believe in their own policies.

ReputationRep:
    what's your problem with people who want britain to be british? if you aren't voting for ukip, you are basically supporting the uk to become an islamic state
    you should get the hell out if you're not voting ukip
    Britain is not British. We drive foreign cars, eat foreign food, use foreign oil, wear foreign clothes and the list goes on. If you don't like that, you have a problem. We live in a multicultural world, deal with it.

And this is my country too, *******. If someone from another country wants to move here to have a better life, they should have the right to, as long as they're contributing to this country. You get plenty of British born and bred scroungers.

(Original post by Raymat)
    That doesn't make him racist. That makes him concerned.
    That immigration is making the traffic bad? Are you real? "Oh no, how dare those people come over here and make me late for work!"

He's racist because he blames all the country's problems on immigrants.

ReputationRep:
    He has SOME views that are great and show balls, however i would not vote for him as he is a liability and would be more likely to worsen the state of England/gb

ReputationRep:
    he said i think you moron. as in it is my prediction. moron

if i say i think im going im gonna fail my exams, does that mean im advocating failing exams, or is it simply a prediction
    You 'have' to fail your exams would be a more accurate analogy. Try again.

you really are an idiot

keep voting labour
    i know it's labour
    Nope. I am a floating voter, and Labour is actually the one party I have never yet voted, actually.

Carry on with the strawmen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)
    Britain is not British. We drive foreign cars, eat foreign food, use foreign oil, wear foreign clothes and the list goes on. If you don't like that, you have a problem. We live in a multicultural world, deal with it.

And this is my country too, *******. If someone from another country wants to move here to have a better life, they should have the right to, as long as they're contributing to this country. You get plenty of British born and bred scroungers.

That immigration is making the traffic bad? Are you real? "Oh no, how dare those people come over here and make me late for work!"

so immigration doesn't increase congestion on roads? are you having a laugh mate or do you think immigrants don't drive cars and don't take up any space on the roads? you're starting to sound quite racist now

ReputationRep:
    You 'have' to fail your exams would be a more accurate analogy. Try again.

Nope. I am a floating voter, and Labour is actually the one party I have never yet voted, actually.

Carry on with the strawmen.
    completely ignore my point then. there's no getting into that thick little intolerant skull of yours is there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)

Do you even know the definition of racism? He is showing discrimination against immigrants. He isn't discriminating against what race, ethnicity or skin colour they are but the fact that they are from outside the UK.

Get your facts right.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.