Hamas leader offers his resignation in return for Western aid Watch

Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by viva italia2)
Hamas have only attacked targets that are outside the original 1948 israel. Now put yourself in their shoes. If someone comes to your country, kicks you out of your house and sends you to exile and builds his house over yours.. do you have the legitimate right to resist him and attempt to take back your house? Damn sure you do and any sane human being can figure that out.

The palestenians simply dont have the resources to wage a modern war against israel to take back their stolen land and so they have the right to resort to any means to get their land back. Ofcourse the killing of children is sad but so is the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people from their land, reminiscent of the horribel holocaust.
Well isn't that thoughtful!
viva italia2
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Apollo)
Well isn't that thoughtful!
I dont recall any attacks recently there.. but even if they do.. its irrelevant as they are still attackign a group of people who stole their land and deported them.
ForeverIsMyName
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hamas have only attacked targets that are outside the original 1948 israel. Now put yourself in their shoes. If someone comes to your country, kicks you out of your house and sends you to exile and builds his house over yours.. do you have the legitimate right to resist him and attempt to take back your house? Damn sure you do and any sane human being can figure that out.

The palestenians simply dont have the resources to wage a modern war against israel to take back their stolen land and so they have the right to resort to any means to get their land back. Ofcourse the killing of children is sad but so is the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people from their land, reminiscent of the horribel holocaust.
Oh

Em

Gee.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A terrorist is someone who targets civilians for political reasons. Everything else is irrelevant. Period.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I dont recall any attacks recently there.. but even if they do.. its irrelevant as they are still attackign a group of people who stole their land and deported them.
Ahh, the old "cover my eyes, plug my ears and repeat" technique. Priceless.
Agent Smith
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hamas have only attacked targets that are outside the original 1948 israel.
That's an interesting claim. Source me.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smith)
That's an interesting claim. Source me.
I guess Tel Aviv wasn't part of Israel. :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1197051.stm
viva italia2
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
A terrorist is someone who targets civilians for political reasons. Everything else is irrelevant. Period.
Israel attacks many civilians as well and no one calls them terrorists in the west.. INFACT .. 95%+ of lebanese casualties in the war were civilian.. YET no one calls them terrorists.. because they claim it was a 'mistake'

Why civilians are kileld is irrelevant. Whether its a mistake or it is because they dont have the resources to attack military targets doesnt make a difference.

And they arent attacking civilians for political reasons.. theyre attacking them to gain back their stolen LAND and bring back their deported people. Im sure no one would have minded if jews killed german civilians to force hitler to stop deporting them yea? But ofcourse, jews are more valuable in your eyes than arabs and thats the key injustice going on around the world.

Alqaeda for example are terrorists because they attack, for example, london trains in order to force the government to withdraw from iraq. Thats a political reason because none of those people who attacked are actually iraqi and they attacked civilians in the civilians' original homeland not the stolen one. As for HAMAS, theyre all palestenians and they're trying to get their stolen land back and their deported people back and they have every right to use whatever means they need. They are true freedom fighters.
viva italia2
Report 12 years ago
I guess Tel Aviv wasn't part of Israel. :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1197051.stm
Too bad ive already said that this is irrelevant.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You said Hamas never attacked inside the original '48 Israel. You lied. Again.

I have a policy not to speak with terrorists. Goodbye.
gas_panic!
Badges: 12
Report 12 years ago
Oh sound then.
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Israel attacks many civilians as well and no one calls them terrorists in the west.. INFACT .. 95%+ of lebanese casualties in the war were civilian.. YET no one calls them terrorists.. because they claim it was a 'mistake'

Why civilians are kileld is irrelevant. Whether its a mistake or it is because they dont have the resources to attack military targets doesnt make a difference.

And they arent attacking civilians for political reasons.. theyre attacking them to gain back their stolen LAND and bring back their deported people. Im sure no one would have minded if jews killed german civilians to force hitler to stop deporting them yea? But ofcourse, jews are more valuable in your eyes than arabs and thats the key injustice going on around the world.

Alqaeda for example are terrorists because they attack, for example, london trains in order to force the government to withdraw from iraq. Thats a political reason because none of those people who attacked are actually iraqi and they attacked civilians in the civilians' original homeland not the stolen one. As for HAMAS, theyre all palestenians and they're trying to get their stolen land back and their deported people back and they have every right to use whatever means they need. They are true freedom fighters.
Reducto ad Hitlerum

and so soon :rolleyes:
viva italia2
Report 12 years ago
You said Hamas never attacked inside the original '48 Israel. You lied. Again.

I have a policy not to speak with terrorists. Goodbye.
LOL.. i said that wrong and i corrected it 2 posts afterwards.

And what now im a terrorist? lol..
Agent Smith
Rep:
?
I guess Tel Aviv wasn't part of Israel.
Well, the link you provided doesn't claim to be a list only of Hamas's attacks, does it? I think you'll have to do better than that.
You what? If it was actually Hamas attacking Tel Aviv (of which I'm not yet sure), then I think that's extremely relevant, because it directly contradicts your claim of Hamas's restraint in their choice of targets.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well okay then! There's that settled. Someone get this guy to the UN, pronto!
viva italia2
Report 12 years ago
Its funny watching everyone hurl abuses at me instead of responding to the points i made.. guess we know whos right!
Agent Smith
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nefarious)
Reducto ad Hitlerum

and so soon :rolleyes:
Nine posts is, I believe, a new record even for D&D.
Lawz-
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Complete *******s, but regardless, these "occupiers include children who regardless of the rest of your arguments about culpability and occupation are NOT legitimate targets.

By trying to assert that Hamas are not terrorists you are really waking everyone up to the fact that you are absurdly biased.

Thank you.

And this has WHAT to do with wether or not their methods are terrorism?

Oh, nothing... that's right.

More misdirection and smoke and mirrors from the jihadi-felating, I see only one side of the argument, I hate Jews brigade...

you get an A+ for consistency at least.
viva italia2
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lawz-)
Including children who regardless of the rest of your arguments about culpability and occupation are NOT legitimate targets.

By trying to assert that Hamas are not terrorists you are really waking everyone up to the fact that you are absurdly biased.

Thank you.

And this has WHAT to do with wether or not their methods are terrorism?

Oh, nothing... that's right.

More misdirection and smoke and mirrors from the jihadi-felating, I see only one side of the argument, I hate Jews brigade...

you get an A+ for consistency at least.
Ok well one by one. Firstly, i have nothing against jews and i have many jewish friends. Come visit me in london if you dont believe before you start using 'he hates jews' argument.

Secondly, children are not legitimate targets I agree but if they get in the way theres nothing Hamas can do to avoid children casualties. However, israle have the state of the art technology they need and they still killed in one war WAY more children than hamas ever did. How can you have the nerve to call hamas terroirsts and israel not?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ok well one by one. Firstly, i have nothing against jews and i have many jewish friends. Come visit me in london if you dont believe before you start using 'he hates jews' argument.

Secondly, children are not legitimate targets I agree but if they get in the way theres nothing Hamas can do to avoid children casualties. However, israle have the state of the art technology they need and they still killed in one war WAY more children than hamas ever did. How can you have the nerve to call hamas terroirsts and israel not?
I could have sworn I'd heard something along these lines before...

And on that note, I'll stop feeding the troll.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed