How do you defy or conform to stereotypes of your gender? Watch
used to wear a kilt quite a bit.
- I wear lots of silver rings, long beads and pendants
- I scream like a girl...
- I giggle far too much.... oh, the hilarity!
- I hate spiders (although I do have a real reason, not just "ewww, they are so ewww!")
- I have long hair and kick-ass curves
- I name everything! My guitar is called Spike, my soft toys are Arthur, Sean-Michael and Swift and my car is Theodoric (Rosie for short)
- I make unbearably cute animal noises
- I call my horse my "ickle squishy Kinky-Boots" - i.e, I am a pro. at *baby talk*
- I swear like an effing trooper
- I don't care about what people think of me naked... and being "preened" is hardly a consideration. So what if I haven't shaved my legs in a week?
- I have a "pet" skull. He's called Mike.
- I don't want a flashy boyfriend who has a fast car, sharp suits and lots of money.
- I have NEVER read OK, Heat or Gratzia, and I never wil.
- I hate BB, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, Corrie, Eastenders etc etc.... *shudder*
Love girly films
Maybe a little obsessed with body image etc
Love my girly chats
Love horror films and action films
Also love boyishy type of chats as well
i have lots of shoes (most of which are never worn)
i study jewellry design
i like baileys, mmmmm
im good at getting served 1st at the bar
im good at winning games by distracting or guilt tripping my opponant or just pretending to be ditzy untill i pull off some amazingly complicated move and thash them.
i dont understant the 1st thing about my pc except for where the graffix card is and how to tell its buggered. (it has broken sooo many times)
im good at getting other peopel to fix my pc/lend me theirs
my WoW main is a priest
i play mtg
i drink beer
i dont really care that much about how i look unles im going out somewhere special
i find shopping boring most of the time
i dont want kids
im not scared of creepy crawlies, mice, snakes, etc and drive my bf crazy with my desire to get a pet tarantula or snake.
i love sci fi
i have no idea what is going on in the outside world let alone stupid things liek what shoes victoria beckham wore yesterday.
Girly and giggly.
Love cute animals.
Video game geek.
I lift weights.
Agressive when required.
I LOVE FARTS!!!!!
That is all
-I'm an engineering student, fascinated by planes and other such geekery.
-I don't obsess over my looks, and it takes me no time to get ready in the morning.
-I'm into extreme sports.
-I try and keep in good shape.
-I'm into rock music.
-Hate soaps. The TV kind that is.
-Fashon and trends mean nothing to me. I know what I like.
-I have just enough clothes.
-I hate shopping.
-I'm enthusiastically straight.
-Not into football at all.
-Long meaningful relationships interest me, one night stands have no appeal.
-I can cook and care about what I eat.
-I like things to be clean.
-I'm not generally one of the lads.
-I don't like beer, but can appreciate a good glass of wine.
-Never seen the appeal of sci-fi.
-I saw an episode of beauty and the geek, and enjoyed it.
-I'm socially perceptive.
- My WoW main is a female Night Elf Hunter, and my GW main is a female Ranger. Both have big kitties as their pets
- I play with my hair
- I love mystical stuff, like astrology and tarot (done properly mind!)
- I haven't got a clue how to fix a car or a computer... but I have never tried either.
- I have horses
- I drink Baccardi Breezers or WKD when I don't want to get trashed. And I adore Port.
- I adore penguins.
- I adore coc.... *ahem* men.
- I love repties and creepies. I really (really really really really really) want a snake/bassilisk/bearded dragon!
- You will never see me with a white wine spritzer or reef.
- I down triple shots and come back for (many) more.
- I think all hamsters should go BOOM (C4 really can make a dull day fun...!)
- I love prog and rock. Britney Spears and Madonna can go boil their heads... pathetic.
- Everything I touch becomes messy
- I also like lassies
-love shopping (clothes, shoes, bags, make up etc)
-feminine dresser - mostly skirts, heels and well fitted, expensive clothes.
-i spend a fortune on my hair (cut, colour, products, straightners)
-films - disney, rom-coms, weepies
-reading - got over 200 chicklit novels and i love heat
-sociology degree - which an aim to be a social worker in child protection
-love love love babies and children
-drinks - mmmm baileys and cocktails
- long eyelashes which are perfect for fluttering
-stare at my freddie flintoff calender
-cry at nspcc adverts
-took politics modules to flirt with cute,clever boys
-i love sport - esp cricket and football and enjoy going to games
-a heavy drinker - i like girlie drink but i like jack daniels more
-read thrillers and occasionally have a peek at fhm
-watch programmes like top gear, a question of sport and question time
-hate *****ing, gossip, secrets
I have a stupid number of shoes
I have an equally stupid number of bags
I love dressing up and putting make up on and generally feeling like a princess
I hate spiders and all disgusting creepy crawlys
If my car broke down I wouldn't know what to do
Dito to computers
In fact dito to anything electrical/mechanical!
I'm obsessed with my weight and appearance and I think my bum looks big in everything(and I ask!)
Pink is my favourite colour
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I watch that 'Happy Feet' advert at the cinema
I love cute animals like kittens and puppys
I love girly chats and gossip
I love shopping and am lethal with a credit card
I've named my car isobelle
I read girly magazines
I watch the X-Factor
I love snuggles and kisses
I still have cuddly toys
I love singing along to old songs at the top of my voice
I love dancing even though I'm no good at it
I whine and whinge until I get my own way (sometimes!)
I have to allow an hour to get ready before I go out anywhere
I'm always watching my calorie intake (and always going over)
I flirt and use my womanly ways to get free drinks when I'm broke
I actually enjoy watching England play football and feel a little down when they fail to win the world cup (again)
I can drink Strongbow easily
I have chick flicks
I love horror films, the messier the better!
I sometimes play video games
I only have 3 maybe 4 close girl friends, other than that all my mates are guys
I'd prefer to skank to Reel Big Fish than bump and grind to R'n'B
I can last a whole weekend at festivals without washing
I drive a little wrecklessly
I think thats about it!lol
(I'm a girl)
I wear blusher and mascara.
I love wearing decent clothes and bags, and I usually notice what everyone else is wearing
I think my pets are pretty nifty.
I have long-ish hair and I like to use nice shower gels and shampoo & so on
I'm probably a bit sensitive really.
I do think good table manners are essential
I have a problem with over-analysing everything (e.g. noticing the number of X's at the end of an msn conversation, ahh.)
I have no interest in boys who only want one thing. Not for long anyway.
I like cheesy friendship-bonding sleepovers, the more Pringles the better.
I don't mind the sweat/mud disgusting-ness of gigs and festivals too much.
I love proper hugs.
I study further maths and tonnes of science, and am applying for physics at uni.
I watch and love Top Gear.
I really quite like LOTR, heh.
I can't stand long chats about which shoes someone is going to wear that night etc. - I just don't care really.
I watched loads of the World Cup 2006 and accidentally got rather into it.
I can't stand magazines.
My friends are the sort who enjoy making each other all laugh - not *****ing about others.
I'm not a *~*ChoCoHoliC!!~*~
I can't do more than one thing at once.
I'm not a neat-freak, not even remotely.
I wear a desperately crap chunky digital watch. Sort of hiking-style with a compass and everything. I find myself drawn to it though!
I love trying on clothes
I hate spiders
I care about my weight and appearance
I LOVVVVVE shopping
I read girly magazines
I love singing
I like dancing at partys
I try to eat healthy )
I love girly, chick flick films!
I loveee earings!
I wear make-up
I like girly drinks
I can do more than one thing at a time
I dont have many shoes
I enjoy watching football but only when england play really
I looove cider and some beers
I like scary films
I play games on the computer
Most of my friends are guys
I lovve going camping - dont care about looking a mess
Once people have seen me looking nice i dont really mind if it goes downhill... sleepovers etc when you get no sleep and look BAD in the morning!
I can last a whole weekend at festivals without washing
My rooms is generally a mess
- Have long hair, curves etc.
- Reply to texts and get annoyed if people don't reply to mine (unless theres a good reason obviously!)
- Enjoy gossip, (when it's interesting that is...not celebrity 'Heat' stuff!)
- Enjoy long 'deep' conversations
- Love Archers, Malibu, Baileys, Dooleys, cocktails, and alcopops such as Reef, VK and WKD
- I hate beer, lager and cider
- make an effort to look nice when I go out and on special occasions
- Am insecure about how I look
- Over-analyse things people say
- Always found Maths, Physics and Chemistry really boring (apart from practical science lessons)
- Always loved History, English Lit, Art and other Arts subjects (Still do!)
- Am really crap with computers
- Find the subject of cars very boring
- Am sensitive and caring (not that guys aren't, but we're going by stereotypes here)
- I lack common sense
- I play rugby
- Though I say so myself, I am physically brave, and strong (for example, in rugby I don't hesitate to tackle and tackle hard, no matter what size the other player is)
- I have 6 pairs of shoes, not hundreds or even double figures
- I've worn makeup probably about 10 times in my life, and had never bought any myself until about 3 weeks ago for a fancy dress party
- I don't watch soaps
- I can drink friends under the table
- I don't care about getting wet or muddy (unless it's posh clothes which do need looking after)
- I don't read any celebrity magazines, or any glossy ones apart from the Radio Times and the Times magazine!
- I'm untidy and disorganised
- I've always hated the colour pink
- I love watching cricket, football, rugby and tennis
- I like scary films
- ^ I like Freddie Ljungberg. Is he a good footballer? I have no idea.
- I'm very sensitive and cry easily.
- I don't watch horror films, see above.
- I eat chocolate everyday.
- I drink herbal tea, and always have at least 5 different varieties.
- I find men attractive, especially the tall, dark and mysterious type.
- I cannot reverse park.
- I don't follow fashion but I like nice clothes.
- I cannot leave home without; vaseline, handcream, mini deodorant, freshening wipes and chewing gum.
- I like musicals, especially "The Sound of Music".
- I don't watch any soaps.
- I don't like shopping.
- I don't count calories.
- I hate talking on the 'phone.
- I don't eat Snack-a-Jacks, or any other crappy, low-fat, cardboard-like snack.
- I loved "ThunderCats" and "Transformers". (Still do!)
- I don't buy candles or cushions.
- I like "Spartacus".
- I don't flick my hair.
- I have never worn skinny jeans, military jacket, footless tights, ballet pumps, you get the picture...
There's ten of each, so I'd say I'm fairly well balanced!
I take ages to get ready in the morning
My hair straighteners are one of my most prized possessions
I hate gory things
I'm an arts/languages/humantities/literary type rather than a sciencey one
I religiously watch soaps
I love chocolate
I love gossip
I gather in the toilets with the girls for a chat
I love reading chick-lit and watching chick flicks
I have long hair
I over-analyse everything
I'm sensitive and cry a lot
I get all 'awwww!' on the subject of having babies
I love animals
I love football
I wear baggy guy's jeans
I don't like talking to people on the phone
I don't wear make-up
I tend to wear flats
I'm really messy
I'm very argumentative
So I seem to be pretty girly! I would have thought I'm a bit more of a tomboy though!
- I love my pets.
- I say "yayness", "cuteness" and "awww" far too much
- I use arty quotes and lyrics as my MSN name, have my font set to papyrus and use teal as my colour. And I use arty pictures, not just a boring photo
- I always use Eldar when playing Dark Crusade... possibly because they are pretty.
- I hate larger, and am not fond of beer and ale...
- I adore Balieys and Archers, esp if it is entire litre bottle to be downed at a party (how I was still sober, I shall never know)
- I am not "horse mad", a "chocoholic" or a "total flirt".
- Joining a club etc for the sake of flirting with men is the last thing on my mind...
- I scare people
- I never follow fashion. If my tastes coincide, good for fashion, but I never follow it.
- I was never drawn to ballet, Brownies (I did go to Brownies...but I got kicked out), Girl Guides or charity work. I ride my loony horses and play soldiers instead.
I keep reading "chick lit" as "clit lick".....
- Have long hair that I like flicking around
- Physics scares me
- Insecure about the way I look
- The usual make-up, clothes, chocolate . . .
- My holy trinity of soaps is Neighbours, Home and Away and then Hollyoaks.
- I over-analyse everything
- Absolutely petrified by spiders and shriek like baby if i see one
- I love wearing dresses
- Apart from tennis, watching sports bores me to tears
- Im pretty shy, and avoid confrontations at all costs
- Don't take much time on my hair at all - hardly ever straighten it
- I can't cook.
- A pair of jeans will last me ages before I wash them
- I'm studying all science and maths, am going to do Earth Sciences at uni
- Unless it will completely ruin something nice that I'm wearing, I don't mind getting dirty or wet
- I hate using umbrellas in the rain
- I don't like animals. Pets are even worse.
- I like being outdoors, and doing things that scare me
- I'm clumsy and a terrible dancer