What do you think of Lil' Wayne? Watch

Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by T.I.P)
Eminem was good in the 90s now he sucks his last album may even be the worst hiphop album in history. People like Eminem for the simple fact that hes white, people who understand music realise Eminem is a bubblegum rapper with a decent flow. I would say MGK is better than Eminem at this current state in time. Nobody stays 'hot' forever, Eminem is in decline along with rappers like 50 Cent, Snoop Dog, Busta Rhymes etc etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryWine)
Love Brian Don't want to know about lil Wayne eating truffle butter tbh.
Hahaha true story

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He's a bum. And ugly as ****.
CherryWine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by T.I.P)
I disagree to an extent but see where youre coming from but as his fan base is huge obviously people like his music for the fact they think hes good... They dont think "I like him because hes Birdmans son" he basically made cash money records what it is today, Birdam would be in the doll office if it wasnt for wayne.
He made a name for himself, not necessarily through rapping, so now he's famous. The people who like his music have.. interesting taste lol. Its amazing how many people listen to a certain artist just because everyone else does/they're famous, his album got hype so a lot of people thought "it must be good" and they bought it.
keturah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe I'm weird but I really like the sound of his voice.
Logolept
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tha Carter III is a classic album still. He banged those metaphors out but the lean ****ed him up nicely.
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He was well sick back in 2008 but listening back The Carter Three is **** and it was a highly anticipated and acclaimed? Album at the time.
T.I.P
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryWine)
He made a name for himself, not necessarily through rapping, so now he's famous. The people who like his music have.. interesting taste lol. Its amazing how many people listen to a certain artist just because everyone else does/they're famous, his album got hype so a lot of people thought "it must be good" and they bought it.
Yes all 5 albums went gold by complete chance.. *rolls eyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He's a nice guy. Done very well for himself, much respect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He is an absolute **** face like honestly his songs just go a long the same lines of "pusy,pussy,drugs,drugs,money,mo ney"

The only reason he is not done yet is because he did a few songs with Eminem which saved his career.
T.I.P
Rep:
?
(Original post by goobypls)
He is an absolute **** face like honestly his songs just go a long the same lines of "pusy,pussy,drugs,drugs,money,mo ney"

The only reason he is not done yet is because he did a few songs with Eminem which saved his career.
Yes Eminem saved his career wtf are you on? He did like two songs with eminem lol.. his hitlist goes on for pages you clearly know nothing. So to your logic without Dr Dre Eminem would be working in McD

Posted from TSR Mobile
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by T.I.P)
Yes Eminem saved his career wtf are you on? He did like two songs with eminem lol.. his hitlist goes on for pages you clearly know nothing. So to your logic without Dr Dre Eminem would be working in McD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it's pretty obvious we may have never seen eminem or at least this popular if dre had never recognised him.
T.I.P
Rep:
?
Well it's pretty obvious we may have never seen eminem or at least this popular if dre had never recognised him.
You just dont want to give credit to a black man, but first white rapper comes along and you claim hes saving careers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by T.I.P)
You just dont want to give credit to a black man, but first white rapper comes along and you claim hes saving careers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No the fact is the so called white guy does the job better than most back guys in predominantly black industry.

The difference is that eminem is an inspiration whereas the likes of lil wayne, tyga, nicki minaj are all pathetic dimwits.
T.I.P
Rep:
?
No the fact is the so called white guy does the job better than most back guys in predominantly black industry.

The difference is that eminem is an inspiration whereas the likes of lil wayne, tyga, nicki minaj are all pathetic dimwits.
Thats a matter of opinion lmao not fact you named a few rappers who blewup when hiphop changed its style lol. Ever heard of Nas, 2pac, Canibus. Big L etc etc seriously stop talking about things you know nothing about. So tell me what does Eminem inspire you to do and how does he do this? Lol shutup lad, clearly you like him because hes white and not musical tallent as many rappers have done bigger and better things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
goobypls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by T.I.P)
Thats a matter of opinion lmao not fact you named a few rappers who blewup when hiphop changed its style lol. Ever heard of Nas, 2pac, Canibus. Big L etc etc seriously stop talking about things you know nothing about. So tell me what does Eminem inspire you to do and how does he do this? Lol shutup lad, clearly you like him because hes white and not musical tallent as many rappers have done bigger and better things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No need to be mad just accept that Eminem is best rapper even though he's the minority.

Don't be so butthurt,.
vanessanoelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cyrusdelray)
His voice has done down hill. He sounds whiny. I preferred him when he came out with a milli and lollipop. He sounded more authentic, if that's the word. Prefer J Cole, Kendrick Lamar abs drake nowerdays

J cole is bae !! Have his entire forest hills album
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Eminem another rubbish overrated rapper.
T.I.P
Rep:
?
No need to be mad just accept that Eminem is best rapper even though he's the minority.

Don't be so butthurt,.
Lol exactly you cant answer basic questions in regards to statements youve made.Typical

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads