One Direction shock news Watch

danadd9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
Annnnnnnd Godwin's law has now been satisfied.

If only the Third Reich had been a boy band :moon:

I think you may be right though. A boy band popular with teenage girls is definitely worse than the genocide of 6million people.
Yeah I threw the Hitler Youth thing in to be facetious
Everglow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm just relieved it wasn't Liam who left. :love:

Spoiler:
Show
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
did young chaps cut themselves when the Spice Girls broke up ?
Nope! Not that I'm aware of, anyway.

(Original post by danadd9)
With any luck the little ****s will nick an artery.
If you're genuinely depressed, seek professional help - don't post an attention-whoring tweet.
Hands down the worst generation of young people to sprout, excluding maybe the Hitler Youth Movement.
Couldn't agree with you more.

(Original post by LadyEcliptic)
I'm more annoyed at the offensive behaviour of his fans and the #cut4zayn. How ****ing stupid is that? If you're genuinely like that, get help, but cutting yourself for a person who doesn't even realise you exist isn't going to bring him back to your weird little band.
Although I am a One Direction fan, I agree with you wholeheartedly here. The only way for Zayn to go back into One Direction is if he chooses to. Nothing else will make him.

And seeing as though he has decided to leave the group, chances are he won't be returning.

I would rep all of these posts, but unfortunately I can't, as I have run out of reps to use.
jf1994
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Following Zayn's departure.....even more shocking news:

Spoiler:
Show
They're still ****ing awful
Fixed your OP, you're welcome.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by clh_hilary)
It could be the last nail on the coffin. For someone who seems to value intelligence so much, you don't seem to have too much of it. Not much common sense either - do have not have other things going on in their lives, in your opinion?

If someone goes bankrupt because a stock he's purchased has crashed, does it mean things like he earned too little, other investment failings, not having family support, etc are not factors leading to it? I suppose as superficial as you are, you would say BUT THAT WAS THE DIRECT REASON FOR BANKRUPTCY SO THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON.
Let's look at it from another perspective, and analyse the following: "cut for zayn". The implication is that they're not cutting because of his departure, but that they're cutting for him. This is backed up by a quick google check.
http://www.ecr.co.za/post/1d-fans-threaten-cut-zayn/

"It now seems that kids are hoping that by cutting themselves, Zayn will change his mind about leaving the group"

Are you trying to deny that that is stupid? :lolwut:

Never said it was an exclusive list.
Your words spoke for themselves, I was merely replying to what you wrote.

Are you serious? Did you miss the question about money?
Unless you're talking about another, didn't I put 17k? I'm pretty sure I did.

Don't know, but that's irrelevant. I'm not the one going around saying that people who would damage the gene pool deserve to die. Also, I'm gay and not planning to have biological children so I can be the stupidest stupid in the world and not ruin the gene pool. Probably can't say the same for you.
I have no intention of having kids. Ad hom much?

I also cannot understand how you could simply link killing yourself to 'stupidity'. There isn't a necessary link between the two. For one thing, what is the purpose of living anyway if you don't enjoy life so far? It could be a perfectly logical behaviour. Also cannot at you linking it to 'responsibility'. You're just a very judgemental person.
They're not killing themselves, they're cutting themselves. As for the reason why, see above. It's why I link it to stupidity.

In that article I linked you get the guy who is saying exactly the same thing that you're saying (it being symptomatic of underlying problems). Which for some it may be. But for all? I doubt it. Need I repeat that they're ****ing 12? What problems could a 12 year old have? Could've been raped? Sure. Broken home? Definitely a possibility. Bullying? No doubt. But to think that every 12 year old suffers from these problems is delusional, and the whole cutting for zayn thing is really just quite pathetic. If they were going to self-harm they would've done so by now, and to think that this has acted as a trigger has amused me somewhat because that really does speak levels about the fans stupidity.

We're gonna go round in circles soon enough, so I'm out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.88%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.19%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.68%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.8%

Watched Threads